It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Insider Who Planned To Tell All Killed In Plane Crash: Non-Profit Demands Full Federal Investig

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com... n

WASHINGTON, Dec. 20 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Michael Connell, the Bush IT expert who has been directly implicated in the rigging of George Bush's 2000 and 2004 elections, was killed last night when his single engine plane crashed three miles short of the Akron airport. Velvet Revolution ("VR"), a non-profit that has been investigating Mr. Connell's activities for the past two years, can now reveal that a person close to Mr. Connell has recently been discussing with a VR investigator how he can tell all about his work for George Bush. Mr. Connell told a close associate that he was afraid that George Bush and Dick Cheney would "throw [him] under the bus."

VR demands that the Ohio Attorney General and the United States Justice Department conduct a complete investigation into the activities of Mr. Connell and determine whether there was any foul play in his death. VR demands that federal law enforcement officials place the following people under protective custody pending this investigation.

What are the odds that this investigation, if it goes through, will either conclude with a chain of lousy excuses or be forgotten about and not covered in the MSM? Seems to me like another blaintly mysterious death...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You know its funny ... people stand in line to break the law for people like this and they think -- these coincidental accidents like found hanging must have committed suicide and convienant plane crashes ... and none of them think that they will get whacked... My Gosh, how Nieve People are becoming or Desperate for their seat on the Titanic... if you break the law - you will pay the piper one way or another.... Truth Justice and the American Way is unstoppible and we will punish the guilty in time... I laughed when OJ got popped for 15yrs in NV... now thats hard time.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I would think that if you signed on and was sworn to secrecy death would be a reasonable expectation for betraying that trust. Nixon would have remained President if he had Cheney and company to interrogate and disappear those reporters and the traitor at the FBI.

As much as some people think they have a right to know or they have a duty to breech a trust they don't. Some secrets have to go to the grave and beyond for the greater good be they government or business. When an advantage of such knowledge can no longer be useful it may be disclosed by the controller of that knowledge. It seems reasonable and compartmentalized to keep all but a few from seeing the bigger picture.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Has anyone ever seen/done a study, on how often plane crashes kill people? broken down by if that person is a 'regular joe' or government employee?

'Elite' type people seem to die in plane crashes quite a lot. I guess this is to be expected more, as they fly more, and often in poor quality light aircraft, but I wonder how the odds work out once that is taken into account...

top topics

join