It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Tracking...happening sooner than you think!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i nuked my new 20 bill for 30 secs and it didnt explode

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spangbr
i nuked my new 20 bill for 30 secs and it didnt explode

LOL...

I work in the warehouse industry , I created a Warehouse Inventory Managment Software, Anyways a few of my client us RFID and it is very helpful in tracking inventory and reducing theft etc. I hate to be the "normal one " =) j/k here , but not everything is a conspiracy. Now could they some day have an RFID that Transmits to any open Air Network tracking your move (near open air networks) sure, but that aint the tech right now. they are not very long range and as far as I know they have to be deactivated before leaving the store. (but not the warehouse) for some reason. Not sure if its a law or an ethical thing that is in place.

All I do know is that these companies saved alot of money in theft and tracking of indivdual packages. As well as long range scanning ability it easier on warehouse workers

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
i don't really care if they know where i am. i have nothing to hide. as long as they can't see me, i'm cool about it

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Heheh I thought you guys knew that there are alledgedly rfid's in money:

www.prisonplanet.com...

oh and they might be in your clothes too:
boycottbenetton.org...

and in YOU

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm sure a hammer hitting a RFID chip will put it out of commision,
or you can rub a cow magnet over it, or even wrap it in aluminum foil.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
For the Love of God!!! Anyone who is thinking of this as a possible 'Good' thing is a discrace to Humanity and should never be allowed to even say the words 'Freedom, Liberty, or Honor' ever again.

Honestly, if you like the idea, just off yourself right now. Or get a labotamy A.S.A.P cause you have absolutely no use for your brain or your self awareness any longer.

Exhibit A: Same Company!!
Copyright � 2004 Digital Angel Corporation
An Applied Digital Solutions Company

Exhibit B: What their Company Does!!
Applied Digital Solutions - Verichip

Digital Angel

So, I ask you. What exactly does this make those who get chipped????
a)Cattle
b)Property
c)Food
d)All the Above (correct answer)

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Carlyle Group Subsidiary Named "MATRICS" is Brimming with NSA and CIA Operatives and pushing a Swastika-Shaped Tracker Chip
April 07, 2004

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
NOw I wonder why they chose that shape?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040414/ap_on_hi_te/smart_guns_microchip

PALM BEACH, Fla. - A new computer chip promises to keep police guns from firing if they fall into the wrong hands.

The tiny chip would be implanted in a police officer's hand and would match up with a scanning device inside a handgun. If the officer and gun match, a digital signal unlocks the trigger so it can be fired. But if a child or criminal would get hold of the gun, it would be useless.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The FCC is also helping the RFID movement under the cover of national security. They've just allocated more spectrum at the expense of amateur radio. Here's the link.

www.arrl.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join