It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Robed Figures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
just so u guys know i am the anonymous person who just posted about the woman i saw. i dont see it up there yet but it will be soon i got a message saying it may take up 2 24 hours before it shows so they can check it out becuz it was anonymous. i did that becuz i forgot my info but i dug it up. so yea. sorry about that

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Don't be afraid of them, this story of mine might help.

Well, after our father died, my brother and I out of sheer exhaustion collapsed and fell asleep in our living room, the strange thing is we seemed to be aware of something going on. It wasn't until a year later I looked at my diary and read the words,

"Room full of wee men all night in and out all v busy, lotz wee men over at C****e". (my brother). They would have been about 2 to 3 foot tall at the most.

The day prior to our dad's death, my brother had been ordered by his Doctor for an immediate emergency admisssion to hospital as he had been bleeding rectally for some time, but as we were our late father's only carers he refused. His Doctor and I were convinced he was dying from Bowel cancer which had killed our mum while he was still at school. If left unchecked it heads straight for the liver.

I have no doubt that had I seen the 'wee men' close up I would have been scared, but it seems you can't always go by appearances as my brother had the polyps removed and I was called later with same result.

I think our 'little doctors' were there to check on my brother and meant only the best for us. So just because you see robed hooded figures or small things you 'perceive' as demonic, well, thats just your brain reacting to how you have been programmed to perceive them becuse of silly religions.

We haven't been aware of them since that time.

Why don't you write out on large paper any questions you have, the whys/appearance/times of appearances and explain that sometimes their appearance scares you. It's worth a try, I'm not down on little imps/trolls whatever they look like now as I believe mine were to check we were ok. And I'm very thankful for that.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by luvemmy

I have seen these since I was 17 too, I am now going to be 38 in a few days. I have learned to try and figure out what it is that they are trying to tell me. What the dream means to me on a personal level is often what the meaning comes out to be. Most of the time it is a way of letting me know something is coming. Also they are not a negative spirit! They are cloaked for a reason (cant interfere with freewill and all) and if after you get used to it and can handle it you can ask them to show themselves and they will. They are human appearing and I am sure you will be quite surprised when you are able to see them.
Sorry about my terrible spelling its 330 am here

almost forgot just tell the lil demon dudes to go away you are of the light and it is your choice to be of such. They will leave jsut dont be rude about it, be respectful and ask nicely.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by xoxo stacie]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
alright screw it i still dont see mt post...so. this post sends chills down my neck because ive seen something very simalar. when i was young i used 2 see alot of ghosts around my house and my mom always thought i was crazy. but. i was about 4 years oldi remeber so vividly like it just happened and i will always remeber this. i woke up at about 2 or 3 in the morning. and im just laying in my bedlooking up at my cieling. i had this really wierd feeling that i wasnt in my room. but i knew i was it just felt like it wasnt mine. so anyway i look at my doorway and i see a black figure fairly tall her head was touching the top of my doorframe. and i was scred out of my mind. so i covered my head with the blanket and tryed not to think about it. i probly laid there for a good 5-10 minuted thinking if i should scream and try to run into my parents room which was right next to mine. but then i thought im just seeing things. so i poke my head out of the cover and i look at the doorway again. and its still there. nut the longer i looked at it the less scared i got. i felt extremely calm for some reason like i knew it wasnt going to hurt me. i just felt this calling to get up and walk towards it so i slowly did. this thing was staring right at me the whole time. as i got closer it just stared at me. like it knew i was there but to it i was just a ghost. so i got about 2 or 3 feet away and i look right into its face. they had a hood on so i couldnt see the face until i was right there. i was looking up at it so i had a perfect view. as i stood there she smiled. like she was happy that i could see her. it was a wide smile thoguh the mouth wasnt very big it was a very happysmile. it had no teeth though as i could see. its face was a greyish white but it looked like a normal person. exept it had no eyebrows and it appeared to have no nose. a very narrow face that started off like a nomal head at the top but came down to a v. she raised her hands slightly and i saw a very narrow finger. but it looked healthy. her finger was the same color as her face. and i just stood there and stared for a minute. i was mezmorized. i felt as if she was trying to communicate ieht me. psykicly but i just couldnt understand. i stood there right in front of her for about 15-20 minutes. (i keep referring to it as a her because it just looked like awomans features and i dont know but it just felt like a woman and the name eleanore always stuck out in my head) but after about 15 minuted my mom woke up to go to the bathroom. my parents room was right next to mine. as my mom opened the door i looked at my bed to see if i should run and jump in before i got in trouble. but i thought screw it. so as the door opens the lady looks at my mom as if she was afraid of her and she just turned to right ( right into a wall) and dissapeared. my mom saw me standing in my dorway and asked "honey what are you doing awake do you know how late it is?" i told her i was talking to a woman and she just looked at me like i was crazy and told me if i didnt get back in bed she would get my dad to come spank me. shortly after that she took me to get put on medication and i hated it it. i dont know why but i would run away and climb a treee to get away from the pills. i just hated them so much. after that my ghostly experiences faded and i havent had one in a while. until 4 years ago when i finallly stopped taking them. then i started to feel and sence ghosts and they would mess with me like a playful poltergeist. i still am a very spiritual person. and i still hope that the lady will come back and try to talk 2 me again. (also before this incident i had countless others but they are very fuzzy and i cant really remember them in such detail as i did this one) if you have any questions about how she looked or the strange feelings iwas getting in more detail feel free 2 ask. and theres no such thing as a stupid question.
thx peace

[edit on 1-1-2009 by 1NS4N3SH4DY1131]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
From my own experience spirit entities that hide themselves from view are of a low order and are not to be trusted.

Low order spirits are keen to fool the unwary and usually disguise themselves by using religious imagery. This conveys a respectful, godly image that the unwary would regard as safe.

A monk's habit is the most common disguise I see. Their keeness to hide their face from view and the uneasy, negative feelings they radiate quickly identifies them as low order spirits.

When you look at their faces they are ugly and are distorted to the extent they no longer appear human. This is the direct result of their evil thoughts and actions. You may be able to hide this when alive but when you die and are subjected to the truths of the devine spirit worlds you simply cannot hide your true personality.

The other imagery you describe is part of the illusion being created to let your spirit defences down as what is being shown to you is friendly and pleasant.

So why are these entities there?

You provide these lower order entities with an energy that they feed from so that they can continue with their evil ways. If you allow this to happen your physical and mental health will decline. Once you are spent they will move on to the next victim.

The small demons you also mention are probably harpies or other elemental forms that have been energised on the astral planes by negative energies. Once their energy source dies they die.

Although troublesome, they do not have a power that overrides the white light.

You say that you are Christain by belief therefore as long as you accept the idea of a supreme being, (God), and act in a manner that allows you to stand in the white light that you know as God, you are protecting yourself.

By enveloping yourself in white light you are putting up a shield that lower spirits find objectionable and disturbing. It is a bit like a vampire and daylight......once the bright light of day appears the vampire has to retreat.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1NS4N3SH4DY1131
just so u guys know i am the anonymous person who just posted about the woman i saw. i dont see it up there yet but it will be soon i got a message saying it may take up 2 24 hours before it shows so they can check it out becuz it was anonymous. i did that becuz i forgot my info but i dug it up. so yea. sorry about that

I can't find your anonymous post. Could you repeat it?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have had visions all my life and most of them where dark like you say and there has been ones with black figures. I am 30 years old and started to get them around your age. All I can say is find God like I have this past year. Read the bible and you will have the gift of good visions. Once you find yourself with God you will find your visions to be of purpose. He has a purpose for all of us and we just happened to have the same gift.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I would like to share my experience with robed figures that appeared to me in an intense dream.

I was living in Missouri at the time and working at a television station (the "eye", fyi). I have made a conscious effort to seek truth in my life, and at this point my head was swimming. I moved up there from Louisiana after Katrina, so that was fresh on my mind. Plus the transition to a new place, a place steeped in bizarre energy that I was trying to understand.

I think the most significant thing about what I am about to relate, is my situation. I worked in production, and anyone who has working knowledge of how these places run will understand this. I work in production because I cannot stand sales. Production and sales are always at odds. I stood my ground in several situations even though I was the "new guy". Most of these situations involve giving preference to a particular advertiser just because they spend more money, blah, etc. you get the idea.

In the dream, I am standing in a field. It feels like europe, a vast expanse of rolling hills, very green with sparse trees and bushes. It could very well have been the midwest of course, which is where I was, but it felt like europe. I'm thinking early morning, like 4 a.m., with a misty fog that is not too thick but very obvious.

Before me is a line of robed figures. My first thougt is druid, the robes were dark, but not black, more of a dark brown or amber. I am not clear on the number of figures, but I am willing to bet it was thirteen, because that reduces to four. At the time, I was using a version of my name that reduced to four. The line of figures is about 25 yards in front of me, facing me.

Suddenly, like a jump-cut, one of the robed figures is standing before me, the rest remaining in the line. The figure pulls back the hood, and it is my production manager from work. "You are stronger than we thought," were his only words. Dream ends.

This dream was very significant to me because it marked a drastic change in my life which I will detail in another post. It was the catalyst that ended the first third of my life cycle that resulted in a divorce, leaving the job and returning to Lousiana.

So yes, I think dark robed figures are pretty significant.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by woodtiger]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Your description of the red sun and blue sky dissonance reminds me of a picture my first art teacher had on his walls. I can see it so clearly in my mind. Im no dream analyst, wish I was because Ive had the strangest, but from common sense I'd say that it represents two paths, a choice, different directions. Hence the forboding sky and the calm sky.

As for the robed figures, back in grade 4 I became obsessed with the Grim Reaper for some reason, I cant remember for the life of me why, but I used to draw it all the time.

And as for the demons and such, forgive me for thinking you're crazy but that doesnt seem right. Probably just the mind playing tricks on you.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"don't fear the reaper"
Ridhya, I am new to ATS, and I have some info for you but am unable to reply through the messaging system at this time.
reply to post by Ridhya

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have had a very similar experience last night I dreamt I was being followed by two people in black robes but I could see thier faces. One was a man who was pale with brown eyes and a woman who had long brown hair with red eyes. They both kept appearing but only I could see them and they kept trying to get me to join them by signing a contract and in return they would tell me who they are and why Only I could see them. However, there was also other entities in my dream who would try and harm/kill me but they couldn't and I was able to fight them of which Made the two people in robes very pleased and they took me into a temple like building to meet thier master but then as I met him I woke up. Then when apon reading your description I find it very perculiar that you also dremt about two people in robes? a reply to: luvemmy

edit on 15-6-2016 by Stonecloud because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2016 by Stonecloud because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I had this dream about a black hooded figure before. It started off pretty peaceful actually, I think it was about my future. I saw a woman (my wife) and a baby (my child) we went to this cottage but then the woman left and the baby just disappeared. Then two men come into the cottage which are supposed to be my best friends, they leave later and I was sad. I looked on this random wall in the cottage and this big text came up that said "Only this? This is you." And then it cuts to a total black room with the black hooded man. The face was completely white. The black hooded man told me "I am your inner consciousness" and said "I am all knowing of you" Then he said some other stuff I couldn't remember. Then I woke up in the dream and in the dream i kept repeating to myself "Only this? This is you." And I looked outside my window and it was snowing (in reality it was the summer) and when i saw the snow i woke up and my sister entered the house exactly when the dream ended. (Idk if it's a coincidence but it spooks me) P.S. I didn't think the dream was scary, I just thought it was kind of confusing and weird. If someone can make sense of this dream please tell me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join