It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "MORE addictive" Cigarette

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. When I switched from Newports to backwood cigars, which I'm sure have tons more nicotine, it felt like something was missing in the physiological effects I received. I actually enjoyed the taste of the backwoods cigars better. I have since given them up since they were wrecking my lungs probably worse than the cigs. Have you looked into e-cigs? They were discussed recently on this forum.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don't think it is the level of nicotine in the ciggarette. My guess is the filters in the reds allow more smoke to be inhaled then the ones you usually smoke. You aren't used to the shorter filter and the result was dizziness.

I went from dipping copenhagen long cut to smoking reds and for a while I had to smoke more then one red to get my fix. The reason was that the nicotine from the copenhagen soaked directly into the blood stream where as the reds had to be inhaled and absorbed through the lungs. Now when I go on a long car trip with my wife (non smoker) I will buy a can and will get a little light headed during the first 5 minutes of putting it in my mouth.

Try smoking a 100 and I'm sure you will not feel anything, shoot you probably won't even feel like you are smoking.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by _R^z_

O yes how I can relate to your experience when you smoked that first Marlboro red
I love them too, yet I am not addicted and only smoke once in a while. I would like to smoke one now, but I have none and am to lazy to go out in the freezing cold to get a pack.

Sorry to hear you are hooked on them and smoking more instead of less.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Some info:

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Aiu8DADxLdP8SwNV7lSVjaEPLBIF

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join