It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible demon attack just now on me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
at risk of discrediting you, or your feelings...i have to add that it sounds like,
from reading your words, it sounds like you've had an anxiety attack.
your dreams are produced from your subconscious, dealing out the daily activities. is there something in particular you've been dabbling into online?
feel free to email me if you like. my email should be posted on my member profile.

there is more that i could add, but i'm not sure it truly applies.

~peace

[edit on 1/11/2009 by Crown Jouel]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
just be careful and focus on a higher level or love and peace when doing anything spiritual

otherwise anything can come through when you open the flood gates

and it will manifest in your life for good or ill

demons, energies whatever you wanna call things

just keep your mind/universe and subsequent manifestations thereof HIGH

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
okay It just happened to me again just about 15 min. ago around 6:40 or 6:35 IDK..but anyway, once again it started with a dream. This time I was at my little cousins football game and it was really rainy and for some reason I was getting this strong evil prescence and I felt kind of fearful and a little bothered by it asking my sister in the dream if she felt disturbed by it also (But skip ahead a bit of some pointless stuff) and near the end of my dream all of sudden there was this fence with some overgrown grass at the bottom of it kinda growing through it and something was running back and forth quickly like a dog would be doing when barking, but I couldn't see anything there I just knew something was moving! Then it spoke and said "you will give me your soul it just a matter of time" or something like that, and I said back "no I wont" but I was beginning to wake up out of my dream a little in my mind. And I began to pray in my head still in my dream (no longer seeing the fence or anything else) "I asked God to send his guardian angels before it got away and kill it!" Then suddenly I awoke with a loud high pitch ringing in my ear like before completely paralyzed this time laying on my side kinda scrunched up in a ball.
(I was cold)
but anyway when I heard the ringing I said to myself "oh! its that noise again, its happening again" and I knew and felt my body was paralyzed but this time I didn't panic and didn't try to move, I just kept praying and not to long after that I was released!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The only demons in this world that an individual should be concerned with or that have power over you are your own.

A demon is your own reflection, its not "something else". When it comes down to it you are attacking yourself.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3r6a8d8
"I asked God to send his guardian angels before it got away and kill it!"

kill it!?

where's it going to go...?

stop scaring yourself, by focusing on something you bring it to you

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I thought about that exact same thing later too sublevel8, but it was a dream, I prayed that in my dream, I wasn't awake. I was only awake after that when I was paralyzed and heard a loud annoying ringing in my ears! And I dont focus on it, I dont even think about it and Im not even worried about it either it just happens to me!

And yeah right huckfinn, just because your tough man or something and dont believe anything relegious or out the ordinary doesn't mean your right all the time, thats your opinion just like its mine, even though I know Im a little more right then you are
You seem like someone that takes themselves a little to serious, go pray or something!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Maybe "that version" of you is wiser than the normal version. If it's something you normally would not do and it worked, what does that mean to you? What does that you know that this one does not?

This is my first ATS attempt, so if I screwed up, I'm sorry!

[edit on 13-1-2009 by BoboIsBlue]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I bet that part of me is smarter than I am!
HEY! I have a dual identity like superman, one being nothing and the other being absolutely nothing!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
WOW i got chills reading that because i have had the same exact thing happen to me i dont remember a dream or anything but i remember waking up and felt like some kind of force was holding me down i couldnt make a sound or anything and i heard a loud ringing noise in my head that just kept getting louder

i just prayed to god and right when i did it just stopped i have had it happen to me a few times and also a freind of mine has had it happen 2 and he said he had seen a little alien face of some sort when it happen to him

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by b3r6a8d8

Here you go.. Take your own advice back..

Yeah the gov try's to keep us in the dark on alot of things but God is our only escape! And once you turn your back on him you have noone else to lean on except the ppl of this world and you might not care but God does and one day if dont stop believing that God is bad you'll find out how wrong you were for thinking that way against our Lord and savior! Good luck to you and your probs man, hope you change one day!

Did you turn your back on God or something there young child?
You have alot to learn about this world.

Oh.. And good luck with your probs man.. I hope you change one day.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
For what it is worth I have had several of these sleep paralysis experiences during my lifetime. Coincidentally or not I had these episodes during spiritually significant points in my life.

The most recent attack was a couple of years ago, and it involved the extremely loud "scream-like" noise in my ear, whilst simultaneously being held down. The significant part of this latest sleep paralysis was that it took place during a very spiritually turbulant time in my life. Without going into too much detail this happened after my carelessly challenging "something" that a loved one described as a demon to stop tormenting my loved one and face me. After that the sleep paralysis was the precursor to a night of terrifying paranormal experiences that did not end until I verbally invoked the name of Christ.

If I had not experienced this I would think that this story and others like it is absolute craziness. However, I did experience it, and I cannot explain it. I do find it a bit funny that I did not experience the "demonic attack" until I gave it permission to attack me, and it did not end until I verbally called on Christ (I had prayed in my mind numerous times during the attack and nothing happened).

What does it all mean? Dunno, just figured it was relevant to this thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join