It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible demon attack just now on me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yesterday I was on here reading a thread about Sleep Paralysis and about some outside force holding you down, I dont remember the name of it by I know that its a new post! Anyway just earlier (around 3:20 or 3:15 p.m.) I was laying in my bed and was trying to get my new puppy to sleep because I was so exausted, so I finally feel asleep and before I know it I was dreaming but I wasn't asleep for long. In my dream my dad was on the computer and clicked on a website, and said "oops I probably shouldn't of clicked on that it could give us a virus" but the website seemed harmless, then suddenly the computer froze right after he said that and the screen started to zoom in real tight so I quickly grabbed the mouse and noticed there was a bunch of new windows that had popped up at the top of the screen but it was to late and I got this weird feeling of being lost and scared and hopelessness as I stared at the pitch black screen! Then I awoke from my dream just briefly and shut my eyes again to go right back into my dream where it left off this time I was going to turn the computer off hoping to save it somehow from the virus it just got and it began making a bunch of weird sounds! So I went to unplugg it and suddenly I woke up from my dream and I was paralyzed from head to toe, except my eyes and there was a loud noise in my ears! I have never experienced this before in my life and I could also feel a light wave of energy leaving my body like the other person said in the other topic, I wanted to raise my arms but they were stuck to my bed like my other limbs were and even my tongue felt stiff when I wanted to yell for my sister in the other room so I closed my eyes not to see anything and began to pray and not after about 10 or 11 seconds, my arm came up like I wanted it to and the loud noise in my ears went away immediateley. I have no idea what happened and I find it very strange it happened the day after I read something very similar happening to someone else!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
And what makes you think this may have been a "demon attack" ?

The power of Christ compels me to add this second line.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hey OP,

That's interesting! I had this same incident a few months ago. Don't remember quite the time but I did write a post about it here somewhere. Anyways, that night my sister picked up my mom from the hospital and I bought Pollo Loco for the family so we can all eat together. Around 1am I showered and took for ever, but I went to bed around 230am. My dream had my brother sitting in his computer clicking his way through websites when all of a sudden I felt the whole house shake like if we were getting an earthquake here in LA, but then I heard a loud buzzing noise in my ears and I saw the typical "Grey Alien" face that everybody talks about. Oval head with almond shape eyes, grayish and dark green skin just starring at me from above my bed. I opened my eyes and tried to scream but i couldn't do it and i tried to move my body and couldn't do that either. All the "Alien" did was just stare at me and tilt its head to one side as I was praying really loud for God to help me from this incident and help me understand. All of a sudden the buzzing stops and I role over to my left side in the cradle position and passed out. The interesting part was that I was soo weak when I woke up in the morning. I had no energy for anything and felt that way for one whole week. A lot of people said it might have been a guardian angel, but then one person told me that we don't fear good entities, but we fear those bad ones like if it was gut feeling. She also told me that it was in deed a bad spirit trying to take control for some reason and sucked all the positive energy out of me. I guess they become stronger if you fear them so they feed off the negativity.

That's my story and I hope you don't end up sick for a week, but what would be interesting would be if there were other people that experienced the exact same thing like us. At least now I know that there's two of us that experienced it. To top it off, ever since that day I haven't really had luck at all. I have lost my job ever since, broke up with my g/f and are in the process of clensing myself with the help of somebody. Have faith and know how to talk to God through meditation or prayer. Always remember to ask and thank him for all he has given you. I have been doing that ever night so I can sleep well and at lease be able to keep pushing myself to better my life. I'm not sure what will happen in the near future with all these satanic cults and links between Solomon's Temple and the Royal crown, free mason as the army of the anticrist. All I know is that God the good one will help us see our gifts and develop them before it's too late. God Bless.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If you all want to find more people who had experiences like yours then all you have to do is search for sleep paralysis . There are many post and stories on this site for them. Some people also claim that sleep paralysis is the step right before oobe or astral projection. It is good to see that the two of you used your spirituality to help you threw the event. And pay no attention to all the skeptics that will come in here and tell you it wasn’t what you saw. If you know your not crazy then you know that it happened to you.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by b3r6a8d8

As I was reading this, Im sorry this may sound totally crazy, I had a vision of a flag. Is there a flag in your room? Or where or around where this happened? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Funny you just happend to stumble on this thread to call people idiots? I assume the real idiot is a person who would read 5 different post just to call people out.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yes this is sleep paralysis.
Definitely.
Ive had it all my life.
Last week when I had it there was some kind of guy holding me down.
Like a guy made out of white noise like a hologram.
I told it to stop yelled at it tried to bash it lol and it wouldn't so I just laughed and told it to get lost and went back to sleep.
Then woke up all heart racy etc and just watched some tv and laughed.
Get used to it, because it will never go away.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

There are others that have posted here on ATS that describe this same process of paralysis.

This may sound strange to ask, but what was the PRECISE prayer you uttered? This may be significant in this scenario.

I have more information for you as well...

Regards,
DeceptionRebel

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I had an episode of what I am pretty certain was sleep paralysis when I was a kid. For years I didn't know what to make of it but once I started reading about UFOs I became familiar with the term and was then able to make the connection.

We lived in an apartment above a bar and my sister and I had shared a large bedroom with our beds several feet apart from one another. I don't remember exactly how it started so I can't say if I had awakened to experience this or if it occurred prior to falling completely asleep. But anyway I suddenly became aware of many creatures in the room, I would estimate that there was a dozen or more. They were indistinct and blended in with the darkness but they were darker than the darkness itself, like very dark black on softer black. I couldn't make out any details of them, they just looked tall and extremely thin. The way I've always described them is that they seemed like walking boards or planks. The entire room was filled with a cacophony of whispers from them that sounded like gibberish. They appeared to pay no attention to me whatsoever and seemed only interested in my sister and were huddling around her bed. I don't recall actually feeling paralyzed but I do know that I didn't even attempt to move because I was so scared that I was trying to pretend to be asleep. Just as I don't remember how it started I don't remember how it ended either. I assume that I fell completely asleep at that point.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It looks like sleep paralisys to me ... try meditating 15-30 min everyday, it might help to ease somewhat the experiences you have. When you do that you are trying to reach a state similar to sleep paralisys , the difference is that you are going slowly and have full control over it.

I remember a few years back I was able to move after such an episode , but it took me enormous ammounts of effort to move just an arm :O

Today I don't have as much as trouble getting off sleep paralisys as I used to have.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I had a very similar experience. One night I was dreaming that I was in a pool, and then I see a huge gigantic fish swim toward my leg and as soon as it swallowed my leg- it went numb first and then the rest of my body. Then the normal noises of the night environment in my house drowned out and a heavy rushed breathing of a female is what I was hearing in both ears. Then I got the feeling that my eyes were open or that I could see where everything was in the room, even thought my eyes were closed. I also got the feeling like somebody else was in the room. Anyway, it was a scary thing, and I was able to snap out of it, but then when I tried to go back to bed, I thought I felt something touch my back and I could tell I was about to go in this iparalytic state again so I got up and turne on the TV.

In another experience It was morning time and I was not dreaming, my eyes were open and the details of the room were kind of blurred. But I was seeing everything exactly as it was, but I was paraylzed, I started screaming for my mom. The funny thing is I could hear my own voice screaming for my mom in my own head, loud and clear, but muffled. But I swear I heard my own voice yelling, I couldn't get out of it so I started praying real hard, and finally I got unstuck, and as soon as I did , I was seeing everything in the room in the exact places the furniture was in the paralytic state, but as soon as I snapped out of it everything , I could see it all with detail, as opposed to the kind of blurry or less defined version that I was seeing in my paralytic state, then I ran to my mom's room and asked her if she had heard me screaming for her, and she said NO, she was there reading a book in bed. That was very weird. I wonder what it was.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
Some people also claim that sleep paralysis is the step right before oobe or astral projection.

That is what I personally believe. That somehow you "detatch" from your body and because you are spirit, you are exposed to other spirits.

IMO, situations like this one do involve Dark entities of some sort. Some will say it's just some type of "chemical reaction" in the brain so they can continue to ignore the existance of the spirit world.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I too had a very similar experience but with some differences (Im new to ats and forums so please forgive my lack of eloquence thanks) I had a form of sleep paralysis when I was younger (about 10yrs old?! - Im 28 now and cant remember my exact age but it went on for a while) I wasnt actually asleep or dreaming at the time I was fully awake and aware of my surroundings However the only parts of my body that seemed to be functioning were my eyes and heart (and brain as well I suppose) I could not move and I could not breathe I literally had to 'wrench' myself out of this state by throwing myself upright in bed It was a terrifying experience at the time - I honestly thought I was dying. Has anyone else experienced this specific type of 'sleep paralysis' or does anyone have any explanation for it because its something I still think and wonder about from time to time and would love to know what it was all about

Thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The same thing happened to me except I had not quite fallen asleep. I was in that twilight time between awake and asleep. I describe that noise as buzzing white noise or buzzing static and my entire body was vibrating to the same frequency. (I could still hear and feel the vibrating afterward.) I could feel others around me when it happened but struggled to even open my eyes. I calmed my mind and spirit as if meditating and was soon able to move. I don't know what it was, but that is the only time I remember it happening.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
man it might just be a night terror, cause like when i get them i hear the demon speaking to me, and im in excruciating pain. THere needs to be a mixture of both science and the paranormal

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
As person with lucid dreams I can tell you I've had dreams of hunting down "Satan" and being frozen in my dream like a stand still frame. It's not uncommon for humans to have irregular dreams like this. I'd say 2-5% of the population does.

Truthfully, dreams can be based on what you watch, or think before you go to bed -- Or they can be something entirely off the wall with no explanation for how they became.

A demon attack would have to be something physical, and usually creations from a evil root attack your mental while you are concious. You can be come clouded, become shocked from fear, feel cold etc etc. I don't believe there is such a thing as possession but I do believe they can affect your thoughts and possibly even make you think thoughts you don't muster up yourself.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
btw-I told my mom about this happening to me the day it happened and she told me it happens to her several times a year since she was young, and twice already in this house. But heres something funny,
the very same day about 5 or 6 hours later on after that happened I was in my kitchen doing the dishes in suddenly the kitchen light goes out, so I look over and say my sisters name thinking she's trying to freak me out but then I noticed all the lights in the house were out so I freak out and start running and saying her name and run right into the wall!!! bahaha

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

about time somone lightened up the post LOOOL...

although i had this happen to me for the first time ever just 2 weeks ago now.

I woke up but closed my eyes again to go back to sleep then just as i thought to myself i should get up. My whole body and head starting buzzing quite intensly and i could hear voices talking all around me quite loud it wasnt whisper and wasnt clear.. I was totally aware of which way i was lying and which way i was facing, and totally aware that i still had my eyes closed. And i was aware of the voices and buzzing i thought it was interesting so i kept my eyes closed and kept totally still to try to listen and make out what it was all about, then i heard our dog which died (got ran over) a month ago start barking it freaked me out so i open my eyes straght up and looked all around me the buzzing and voices stopped instantly although i did feel quite drained. And i put it down to dreaming although it did play on my mind all day as it was somthing i have never experienced before.. WEIRD

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I think you may have just come partially out of an out of body experience and still kind of reconnecting with your body. If it had been a demon attack, from as much as i understand and experienced, there would have been an undeniable presence in the room, if not a fully visible entity.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Kiwiemperor]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join