It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occultism is not Satanism

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Anyone notice how I said "Tend to Believe..." over and over but my attacker comes in and says THIS IS REALITY.

What a dangerous attitude. Fortunately homo-sapien-neophilius rarely falls for that line.

Vas

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have been on both sides of belief and decided to chase down truth since I found out about the Illuminati, Luciferian agenda and the lies our country and the UN is telling. I shed myself of any loyality to any group in search of truth. The Truth is actually apparent.

The only reason I am so emphatic is that the end is very very near and to be discussing back and forth the end times is upon us according to the signs that are only now apparent. I'm not an attacker I'm only a voice that is sympathic to the eternity of a good soul, as all souls breathed by God is good, we are just rebellious creatures.

Romans 10:9 and repentence is the only ticket. there is a terrible time coming, one that mankind has never experienced from the beginning.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
he is not my favorite person, but I have to quote Bertrand Russell. The Russell's were part of the Illuminati.

Russell is quoted as saying.."All religions can be false, but only one can be true".....he actually said this. He is right.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
How Satan is working for the end times

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Jesus warned us about the jews who were not jews called the Synagogue of Satan. google this.

New Kissinger NWO : New World Order & Obama Worship

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

"****God won't understand and take excuses. Don't matter why, we did and it is separation no matter how you call it. "only because" is what will say to God on Judgement and he will say he never knew you. this comes form him not me."

Strange, that sounds more like a human excuse then anything "God won`t understand and take excuses.". God understands all things, do you think God is mentally inept? God is not at a humans mental level, Gods wisdom encompasses all that there is. The God you speak of sounds more like your Satan then anything, with that low tolerance rate. You may want to double check to see if it really is God you pray to, and not Satan. Think about it.

"*****The so called "sermons" is my debate. Sorry, this is the way I have to respond and its not sermons because you call it. It is debating and my method will continue in this manner to get my point across."

Not when all you can do is quote Bible passages can you call it a debate. You can`t think and talk for yourself, you need the Bible to do it for you. I don`t quote from books i`ve read, I use what I`ve learned from my own life and with my heart. I don`t need a book to do my debating for me. When you use a book, it sounds more like a broken record then a debate. You say the same things over so many times, they sound mundane and stale.

'*****All I can say, its your eternity not mine, I'm just the messenger. Just because we don't accept his ways doesn't mean God the Creator will change for you or me."

Yes, and even the messenger can read the messages wrong. Think about that one.

"*****Different jealous for God, and by his own words he tells us."

And your the God expert....uh huh, sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
Anyone notice how I said "Tend to Believe..." over and over but my attacker comes in and says THIS IS REALITY.

What a dangerous attitude. Fortunately homo-sapien-neophilius rarely falls for that line.

Vas

Yes, I found that in my debate with him. When they start putting everyone under one reality, and tell you that you must buy this one reality, I do find that a dangerous attitude. To them, we are not allowed to have a seperate reality, when in fact, that is why everyone is here, to have their own experience or reality.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I`ve just had a chance to think about the intentions of all of this...the point and counter point of it all. And with it, the negativity that is brought to bare. What we all want is change, and the change we want is for the good of all, and we want that change to be within. When we have change, we see thngs in a different light, or in other words a change in reality.

Negativity can sometimes bring about great changes in everyone. It can open ones eyes to a new reality. We can all set back and say, wow, that person is so wrong and is being a negative person. I even caught myself doing that within this thread. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. The negativity I saw in tgambills threads are there to help bring about this change. Now, does that make tgambills religion right? No. Does that make my religion right? No. Funny isn`t it? We can be both wrong, yet both be right. What I saw as negative in his threads, he saw the same negative in mine. I was lucky enough to see that part of it, and understand it.

So think about this when you look at what is going on in the world this very moment, with the negativity. It`s there for a reason, it`s there to open our eyes to a real truth. We are all a part of that truth and that reality, negative and all.

So yes, thanks to tgambill and our debate, I opened my eyes to a new reality and thought. And religion has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen 6:4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

We must consider the many references to 'God' and 'sons' of God.

We must also consider the word 'Yahweh' as separate from the other references of 'God'.

Throughout the OT we see 'Elohim' being used less and 'Yahweh' being used more. We also see Yahweh's hate for the other 'Lords'/'ruler's/power's....the most common other rulers we see in the OT are Asherah and Baal.

Many other text speak of these rulers/powers....some refer to Aherah as a consort to Yahweh and old Cannon scriptures (stone tablets) talk of El, the Most High, having sons.

The Bible talks of El giving inheritance (nations) to the rulers, Yahweh receives Jacob (Israel) as an inheritance.

I would imagine if El gives inheritance to 'powers' (the gnostic texts talks in depth about these) that we could assume there are powers of everything, from planets, to stars to the wind and waters. How else could 'God' be within all things ***Cut the wood and I am there*** unless even the grass itself had a 'soul'. The answers are there, but we have to seek it, it takes time and effort. The Bible does mention that powers reside over all flesh and all things.

This word power is another insufficiency of language. We think of power as having a choice of greed or pride. But the power of the wind has no greed nor pride, it just is. The power of the fire and waters is the same, it just is, its not greedy with its power, nor prideful of its power, it just is. God is not greedy nor prideful, God just is. Its a function.

The Gnostic text are some of the earliest Christian text. They speak of a 'ruler' Yalbadaoth' who thinks he is God...Yalbadaoth represents 'power' and 'ruler'.....he is NOT the Supreme Most High, and is blind to the fact that there exist anything over him. Yalbadaoth came into existence from 'Wisdom'. This is utterly important to understand that 'power' can come from 'wisdom'. One can gain wisdom, but still be blind, because they absorb into the power that wisdom may beget.

Being humble with Thee will teach one these things.

The beginning of Genesis to me, has much Quantum Physics within it. There are many plural uses of some interesting words as well.

elohim
cherubim
seraphim
shamayim (heavens) the root word to heavens is interesting...look at some other words with this root...shammua (renowned)
Shama (God has heard)
ShamSherai (sunlike)
Shamir (Sharp point)

paniym (faces) the singular for face is 'paneh'
mayim (waters)

When you look at the Hebrew words, then use their plural forms in your translation, it gets interesting.

There is a old tale that tells all of this in a different light.
God, owns many vineyards. The owner of the vineyards (and the seeds within) chose Masters for his vineyards. This inheritance gave the Masters power/ruler ship....and they gain pride and become greedy with the fruits therein the gardens. The owner sends servants to receive the harvest from the vineyards from the masters. The Masters, now greedy, kill the servants. The owner, after al the servants were killed, has to send his son to receive the harvests. Guess what the master does......he kills the owners son, still in greed of the fruits. Now, do you really think they are fighting over some apples and grapes?

Often the Bible says, we are fruits, a part of the first fruits, Christ, being the first. Lets not forget the references to fig trees and God tromping through the grapes, his robes were crimson from the juice.

El is like the Intelligent infinite light. When we look into Quantum physics, the Bible takes some different 'lights'. There can be light without us 'seeing' it. We ONLY see light because of our 'eyes'. When you look up how our eyes work....well lets just say, only search it if you are prepared for weirdness. It seems everything we see is actually upside down, then our brain turns it right side up.

Is the Universe aware...check out the video...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

more cool stuff

www.youtube.com...

Lets not ignore the text that seems to imply that man are able to become 'Elohim'.

How does El give an inheritance to Yah if Yah is the Most High? Yah might be the Most High Of the Elohim...but not the Most High of all things. The Supreme one is Most High to everything, even the Elohim...which has many different meanings of 'who' these Elohim are. The Elohim are refered to as judges, sons of El, co-creators, angels of God, and man themselves seems to be able to become Elohim.

Just a few thoughts,
LV

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Religion is not of Thee.....

This is a great video, pls watch

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Just one more

www.youtube.com...

Everything is Energy

LV

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't go outside the Bible. Why? simple answer is Satan has control of the publications outside the Bible. Imagine that.............so we are at a stalemate. The History channel is hitting heavy on the Revelation, building up a fear mongering and hopelessness in their segments. They are supporting the Revelations, imagine that. So, long story short they are setting up for the rise of the anti-christ and his declaration that he is god and can control these disasters........clever huh.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You seem to be a good hearted and gentle person. You are basically quiet, respectful, and very giving. I have to stay with my knowledge of God. He has revealed much to me by where he has put me, by fire, and by tribulations in my own life and finally my firm belief while living five years in Kosovo and one year in the Congo under extreme conditions. Google Thomas Gambill + Kosovo and you will understand my position.

This is an idea of where I'm coming from and its no secret.

The sons of God I have found were fallen angels, a number of them lead astray by Satan along with man to destroy the royal line that would lead to Jesus by destroying the genetic offspring with fallen angel and Nephilim DNA. They are the original Illuminati and demons.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
"So yes, thanks to tgambill and our debate, I opened my eyes to a new reality and thought. And religion has nothing to do with it. "

****Even the MSM controlled History Channel is fear mongering the end times events and they are fear mongering for a reason. They are supporting the Bible and I was perplexed as to why. It dawned on me that they are setting up the acceptance of the coming anti-christ as a savior. Religion is a concept designed by man and helped by Satan to mislead man from the truth and control. It does have everything to do with the second coming of Jesus. He didn't bring religion, man did. He brings salvation.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
this is new age material and Luciferian to take the mind off the one true God and the scriptures. ITs too blatant and confirms what I've been saying. The New Age Movement is tricky and linked to the Occult, watered down human designed religion.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It proves that God is in charge. Ever hear of the Tower of Babel? God will not allow man to discover his secrets. Its shows he is in charge.

For Scientists from Einstein to Hawkins, they and any of them do not have the capacity to understand the true nature of God and his creation we call supernatural. None of us have this capacity as human to understand his fullness. To understand would be like trying to pour the Atlantic Ocean in a single cup. We like to think that man is all powerful and all thinking and somehow will rise to a god status........this will never happen by man alone. God came to Earth as Jesus in order to save man, Satan is allowed to deceive in order for us to exercise our free will and pure faith. This is required for eternal life accepting Jesus as Savior.

This films I see as man trying to explain these processes in his best capacity. Man trying to explain the universe as a four dimensional being, is like a Monkey teaching another Monkey, 3 dimensional beings, how to peel a banana as compared to one Monkey trying to teach another monkey how to build a space rocket.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

God doesn't separate man, the ruler wants you to think Thee does....the blood line many speak of is more tied to Egyptian Pharaohs then anything.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Again, God didnt do this. Thee was not the one that confused the languages, it was the Ruler who didnt want man to converse and understand. Man was gaining to much knowledge of light and dark....Think about what your purest nature is, love, patients, ect....(truly deep down, it is)....Just as so is Thee's.

Thee is not wanting us stalemated...Thee wants us to move forward, progress, Thee wants us to grow in the spirit complex, not the material (body )complex.

If one keeps trying to hold man back....this was not of Thee. This would go against unity and peace...to hold man back. Confusing them all the more, making them feel separated all the more, brings conflict and pride of ones self.

Just thoughts, always
LV

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
"So yes, thanks to tgambill and our debate, I opened my eyes to a new reality and thought. And religion has nothing to do with it. "

****Even the MSM controlled History Channel is fear mongering the end times events and they are fear mongering for a reason. They are supporting the Bible and I was perplexed as to why. It dawned on me that they are setting up the acceptance of the coming anti-christ as a savior. Religion is a concept designed by man and helped by Satan to mislead man from the truth and control. It does have everything to do with the second coming of Jesus. He didn't bring religion, man did. He brings salvation.

You didn`t read what I said and absorb it very well, did you Bill? You see, it`s the fear basis to what you say that opens peoples eyes, not the good in it. Fear brings about the biggest changes when one is stuck and not growing spiritually. It`s the fear you spread when you tell others how Satan will take them over, and the hell they will go to if they do not do Gods biddings. Oh yea, it is fear based, even though you don`t want to face that part. In your own mind, you`ve shut that out. But it`s there, alive and well. And to think, it really does open those poeple up that you scare with it. Anything fear based does this. In other words, mankind scares itself in hopes it will open up to real change.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Something interesting I just read on Wiki

The sky

During the ages, various Hebrews had different interpretations of the word sky based on the Hebrew word. In Genesis one, the word for sky can mean stretched out as in an expanse, or it can mean beaten out. Actually in a sense, both of these might actually be true. Over a dozen verses in the Bible say God stretches the heavens. Most scientists presently hold that the Universe is being stretched. The earth's atmosphere was formed by violent volcanic eruptions, thus, "beaten out" might not be a bad description. There have been super volcanic eruptions that have been many hundreds of times more powerful than Mt. Saint Helens. Some early Hebrew translators described the sky as an expanse. Some others described the sky as being solid. The expanse or firmament (depending on ones desired meaning) was set in the midst of the waters, and it divided the waters above from those beneath. It is not clear the meaning of waters above are because God's abode is described as having waters or frost. Since the expanse divides the waters above from the waters below (on the earth), the expanse may mean the Universe separating the seas on earth from God's abode. The raḳia' representing the sky in Ezekiel 1:22 resembled frost which is not a bad description for a lot of the Universe. Recently Scientists have found that there is an unimagined amount of water in the Universe-most is crystal frost, or in water vapor. The word for Heaven is Shamayim. Mayim means waters. The most abundant elements in the Universe are hydrogen, helium, and oxygen. Water is formed of hydrogen and oxygen. It has been speculated that the first syllable in shamayim (sha) comes from esh (ancient Hebrew had no vowels written in the text) in Hebrew which means fire. If this is correct, the Shamayim (heaven) means fire and water.

en.wikipedia.org...

It seems to me that the early Hebrew language named things as what they perceived them to be from a human view of things...hence many names and places contain more the meaning of what they were then a general name. For us to think that all of those Mothers named their children exactly what they turned out to be later seems silly, they named things with their understanding of the past and how they perceived the past obtaining to them. Like Adam and Eve, not really being people, but explaining the first two elements of what 'human' meant....earth with life, body with spirit.

Just thoughts,
LV

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The Royal Bloodline goes from Adam a real man breathed into existence by Gods will, to Noah, to David to Mary. Joseph was not in the Royal bloodline. God used the Holy Spirit and willed Gods own seed into Mary so that Jesus would be born solely from the Royal Bloodline. so it was.

Satan corrupted man with all sorts of Pagan and Occult beliefs, he corrupted the Sons of God, fallen angels and he corrupted their offspring the Nephilm to take daughers of man as wives, to once and for all corrupt the royal line. Before it got out of hand God called Noah and told him to build the ark and the flood came. Worldwide. The Nephilim and the sons of God, [The Illuminati of the day], went worldwide and today we read them as mythical gods but they did exist. False religions were spawned. the truth is stranger than fiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join