It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occultism is not Satanism

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Jesus? Sure, he's the one that will decide where you will spend eternity Heaven or Hell.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity (Matthew 7:22-23).

"That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness (2Thes. 2:12)."

"Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin (James 4:17)."

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

tgambill:

I have been following your posts and wonder as you profess to be a Christian, I presume you mean a follower of Christ, how have you come by a spirit that is close minded?

From what I can see LV is talking about a very loving and personal relationship that she has with Thee. You say we can not have this kind of personal relationship with Thee if not for the Holy Spirit and or Jesus. I disagree. The people of the OT times had a most personal existence with God. King David for example was a man who KNEW God's heart. I can't believe that in his times alone with the Father that he never felt his Creator's love and how God continued to stay close to David and guide him. Moses is another and then we have Abraham and of course we have Adam. All could reach the Father and the Father had a continued connection with them.

I myself have at times went straight to the throne when needed. We should never close our minds or our hearts to the enlightenment that the Lord has for us. Do I believe in all this New Age stuff? I don't know, some of it doesn't sound bad or off track to me. I agree that anything that takes one away from God can be dangerous and one needs to be aware of where their sources come from.

Our heavenly Father is all throughout nature. If one's heart can not be made to stop a beat a a beautiful sunset or at the wonder of a shooting star then truly we have closed our eyes to the wonder of God's creation. He is everywhere I go and in everyone I see. We are all connected to each other and to the universe. We are afterall, ALL things created by Thee.

I believe that our Lord has many wonderful secrets to tell us and much wisdom he would like to open up to us. We must be willing to also be open to accept the knowledge that only our Lord can guide us to.

It is indeed sad if one closes their mind and heart into just the bible and not let the Holy Spirit take you down a most wonderous path I do not believe it is wrong for one to seek spiritual wisdom.

"But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; than peace-loving, consderate, submissive, full of mecy and good fruit, impartial ad sincere." James 3:17

As followers of Christ we must be considerate of our fellow brother's and sister's wisdom and see the good fruit that comes from within.

Peace in Jesus' Name,
Grandma

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
"Where in the Bible does it talk about 11 dimensions? Almost sounds to me as if you're merging new-agey quantum physics with your religious doctrine."

*****Quantum Physics? How do you think God created the universe? God created Quantum Physics to set the Universe in motion. In the Revelation of the end times and the war between good and evil of which God will of course win, how do you think this will be actually accomplished? The New World Order is the fulfillment of the Revelation and one world ruler. The New World Order encompasses all the current events in one large well oiled and organized conspiracy for longer than you want to know.

en.allexperts.com...

anyonecare.wordpress.com...

Let me introduce you to the real Illuminati and designer of the New World Order.........Satan, sons of god and Nephilim, the UFO's which are inter-dimensional and immortal.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It makes me wonder, which of the two are the most oppressive, the NWO, or your type of religion tgambill. It really is hard to tell the difference. One wants to control your thoughts and your life, and you must think as they do. There is no room for a person to believe as they wish and to seek God as they wish. And if you do, your labeled either a Satan worshiper or a non believer. Wait a minute, that covers both sides very well. In other words, one is just as controlling as the other, they take away ones free will to believe as they wish. Keep your religion and your thoughts tgambill, I don`t want any part of them thanks, and i`ll do the same.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I have a serious question for you tgambill,

What do you think the world would be like IF Jesus returns to rule the Earth?

Would it not be a New World Order.....of sorts?

It surely would, but with everyone in agreement of knowing the 'perfect way of community'.

Lets imagine for a moment, that tomarrow the world unites in peace. There would have to be some sort of Order for this to happen.

Sure, we should be careful of who we vote for and what is happening with our world and politics, but I dont have this great fear that man is going to suceed with controling the entire world in a demanding forceful kinda way, it would be impossible.

If God wanted something out of our experience here in a life of many colors and cultures on one little sphere of space....Im sure it would be for us to learn to get along and unite. This seems like a righteous expectation of a sphere of souls.

So I dont fear this whole NWO like most do....we do need to unite, we do need to love our neighbors and forgive ALL.....we need to make this work. There would have to be a world order for this unity to happen and for healing to begin from our grotesque past of killings and hate.

I dont know if that would ever happen....but fear contains power in its own right, if the world is living in fear, surely there will be a negative effect from this cause.

Law of Attraction is powerful. Lets attract hope, love and peace.

I dont think the Divine and Holy work through things like fear. If there are aliens, they are as much a part of the divine as we are.

I think your giving a little too much power/attraction to this Satan. Once you release your fears, you actually become stronger against anything that is negative, such as your Satan.

Im sure we dont agree on most of this stuff....but I tell you friend, fear is the enemy, the more you fear instead of hope, that is the vibe you give the world.

Each their own, always
LV

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Interesting. What a difference between fear-based Christianity and love-based Christianity.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
*****Quantum Physics? How do you think God created the universe? God created Quantum Physics to set the Universe in motion.

So you actually accept tenets of quantum physics? Because they presuppose a certain formal logic that is more rigorous than the rest of what you believe. Have you ever applied much formal logic to what you do and do not know about various religious concepts? And could you reproduce the same logic here to us instead of just constantly referencing the Bible, giving us your opinions as facts, and things like that?

Let me introduce you to the real Illuminati and designer of the New World Order.........Satan, sons of god and Nephilim, the UFO's which are inter-dimensional and immortal.

What makes you think only negative and fearsome entities can be multi-dimensional?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
"It makes me wonder, which of the two are the most oppressive, the NWO, or your type of religion tgambill."

*******NWO will execute all those that do not take the mark of the beast. All those that are not elite, will be slaves and will be sterilized as offspring will be pre-selected by Eugenics research that Americans through Rockefeller foundations has funded prior to 1923 and after Wall Street financed Hitler in 1928 to continue the experiments but on his Jewish prisoners. I have the reports and the much detail. Then after the Anti-christ has even eliminated Atheism per their own quotes, the tribulations will begin. Jesus offers love, no war, peace and will not tolerate evil in his kingdom. I don't know, do the math.

"It really is hard to tell the difference. One wants to control your thoughts and your life, and you must think as they do. There is no room for a person to believe as they wish and to seek God as they wish."

******Seek God how they wish???? Mankind doesn't have the glory or power to create or destroy. Only in the mind and lies of Satan and trickery does man have any power. This is only a temporary facade. Believe as they wish?? Boy that is going fine to date, with Satanic worship, Mormons that believe they will inherit a planet, radical Islam that believes they can kill infidels and God will bless them.....yes, its going good now. I'm sure God would allow all this in his kingdom especially if a Satan Worshipper decided to sacrifice animals or other people to him......this is what they do now even today.

"And if you do, your labeled either a Satan worshiper or a non believer."

*****Uh hello.......if the shoe fits. They call us Jesus freaks, or whatever, so who is right and who is justified.

"Wait a minute, that covers both sides very well. In other words, one is just as controlling as the other, they take away ones free will to believe as they wish."

*****no. free will is there, you have two choices. there is no third. You can believe that you can fly but I think that gravity thinks a little harder. You can believe in Satan worshipping or that you will inherit a planet but that doesn't mean you will get it. I doubt seriously that you can or will ever be able to create your own planet with life..........let me know when you reach this level of spirituality.

"Keep your religion and your thoughts tgambill, I don`t want any part of them thanks, and i`ll do the same."

*****Ain't free will a grand thing. two choices you choose, eternal life in bliss and worship or the alternative is to be with Satan in Hell. This is not a fear choice it is the reality and the alternatives.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"What do you think the world would be like IF Jesus returns to rule the Earth?"

*****There will be in the first phase a world leader that will appear to be christ like but it will not be Jesus. After careful watching, I added several videos that comes fairly close to what will happen in the near future according to the signs now.

"Would it not be a New World Order.....of sorts?"

Here is an accurate description of Heaven as told by the Bible the only authority about what Heaven is really like. Get a King James version and check it out.

anyonecare.wordpress.com...

Here are the plans of the NWO.......planners.

August 15, 1871 - Now, can any thinking person doubt that the intrigue now going on in the near Middle and far East is designed to accomplish that satanic objective? Albert Pike himself foretold all this in a statement he made to Mazzini. Pike stated that after World War III is ended; those who will aspire to undisputed world domination will provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever known. Quoting his [Albert Pike] own words taken from the letter he wrote to Mazzini and which letter is now catalogued in the British Museum in London, England; he said:

"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both ! conquered and exterminated at the same time."

The evil that will be unleashed on Earth will be unlike anything mankind has ever experienced. This is unstoppable as the prophesy of God is set in stone unless mankind turns to Jesus for redemption. Its nice to desire what we want but this is not the way God set it up. God knew from the beginning what he wanted to do what would happen and the end game. Our free will for ourselves and accepting jesus christ is the key. Loving one another and helping each other in the name of Jesus is the way.

"It surely would, but with everyone in agreement of knowing the 'perfect way of community'. Lets imagine for a moment, that tomarrow the world unites in peace. There would have to be some sort of Order for this to happen."

*******this would be nice, but, Satan/Lucifer is real. He has other ideas and his minons, his subordinate demons and the elite that worship him will have their day in court so to speak.

"Sure, we should be careful of who we vote for and what is happening with our world and politics, but I dont have this great fear that man is going to suceed with controling the entire world in a demanding forceful kinda way, it would be impossible."

*****The voting is especially rigged and votes have no effect. The media is controlled by the CFR, the voting is rigged and the manipulation of voters is locked solid. Its no coincidence that Bush, Sr. Clinton and Bush Jr were elected. Obama was chosen long before the elections by the Bilderbergers.

"If God wanted something out of our experience here in a life of many colors and cultures on one little sphere of space....Im sure it would be for us to learn to get along and unite. This seems like a righteous expectation of a sphere of souls."

******We can't tell God what he should want. He has laid out what is required in Romans 10:9.

"So I dont fear this whole NWO like most do....we do need to unite, we do need to love our neighbors and forgive ALL.....we need to make this work. There would have to be a world order for this unity to happen and for healing to begin from our grotesque past of killings and hate."

*******yes, but mankind will not unite in reality. needing to and what they are going to do is another thing. The grotesque past of killing and hate will pale in comparison when the anti-christ takes over after the 3 years of what appears to be peace. Then the world will experience a period of tribulations that mankind has never endured.

*****I dont think the Divine and Holy work through things like fear. If there are aliens, they are as much a part of the divine as we are."

******here is your aliens and UFO's...the real ones, in Genesis 6.

www.youtube.com...

"I think your giving a little too much power/attraction to this Satan. Once you release your fears, you actually become stronger against anything that is negative, such as your Satan."

*****I have no fear of Satan. I'm just warning those that aren't aware of his presence and his deception. Only through Jesus can we defend against Demonic power as they are deceptive and appeal to our desires not our fear.

"Im sure we dont agree on most of this stuff....but I tell you friend, fear is the enemy, the more you fear instead of hope, that is the vibe you give the world."

****the definite hope is in Jesus Christ. Satan will be defeated and eternity with God is guaranteed.

The goal of the NWO is to cull the worlds population in a short time to 500,000.000 people. They have plans that we have identified how, to kill 90% of the worlds population. this is not negative thinking this is knowing what these engineers and illuminati has planned. I can think positive all day long and this won't stop their planning. God is in control and he has control but the prophesy has been set. Man has turned his back on the saving grace of jesus and turned to pagan beliefs and this is what God is against.

Kind of like that whole Stalin and Mao thing with banning religion and killing of those people who believe. Or like in North Korea where owning a Bible is a capital crime will be here in the US after the NWO takes over. It will be billed as the most peaceful solution but this will be a lie. The 5th column uses very clever techniques.

Here are the actualy events that will happen...................the videos are pretty accurate

www.youtube.com...

Rapture will be explained by ET and UFO activity and will be false. God will take those that have taken jesus as savior.

www.youtube.com...

Next set of events..........are very accurately displayed here.

3.5 years
www.youtube.com...

Second 3.5 years
www.youtube.com...

another set of the same to watch if interested, They tell what happens from start to finish to the start of eternity..........

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
"Interesting. What a difference between fear-based Christianity and love-based Christianity."

*****Its not based on fear. Its based on the free will and love. A parent that does not have justice, fairness and discipline does not show love but shows that they are an enabler. Discipline and following up shows love. The standards have been set, and so that they are no surprise mankind is warned of the results of sin. Without Hell and discipine there would be no justice or order in HIS creation.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
True story of johnny The Bagger

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

"So you actually accept tenets of quantum physics?"

******of course, God created quantum physics to set the creation in its own right. We just gave it a name.

"Because they presuppose a certain formal logic that is more rigorous than the rest of what you believe. Have you ever applied much formal logic to what you do and do not know about various religious concepts?"

******The religious concepts go hand in hand with the quantum physics and the creation of the universe.

"And could you reproduce the same logic here to us instead of just constantly referencing the Bible, giving us your opinions as facts, and things like that?"

*****you don't make this easy. If I didn't have the same questions I would just answer with another Bible verse. However, once upon a time there was this British Astrophysicist named Paul Davies. He wrote a book called God and the New Physics. He wanted to use the beginning of space time to argue that God didn't create the universe. Now, this prince linked the time dimension of the universe with ALL cause and effect relationship. He basically stated that all cause and effect process are time bound. He had an assumption that God could only create through cause and effect. Therefore Davies used this evidence for the origin of time to argue against God's part in creating the universe. He suggested that through quantum tunneling which says that virtual particles can just pop into existence from "nothingness", that this was the way the entire universe just popped into existence from nothing.

what is curious is that Davies never openly denied God's existence, he most certainly suggested a reshaping of our concept of God, imagine that.
However, not knowing the Bible, Davies was not aware that the Bible specifically stated that God Acted.....he caused effects even before the creation of time. What is even more significant is that this book that was written several thousand years ago describes the existence of dimensions beyond those that we experience. We have four dimensions in our awareness. Three of them are spacial and one is time. We are confined to these dimensions and anything beyond this WE call supernatural. Compare us to the dimensions of a protozoa or one celled animal to the dimensional awareness of dog or monkey. They don't have the time dimension. So, where do that leave us. To say that God cannot act beyond the dimensions of the universe is to neglect the possibility of extra dimensions. In comes the superstrings which is only now very popular with theoretical physicists, is founded upon the evidence for dimensions beyond the four we experience.

Now, God is not limited, however, quantum mechanical process are limited. If I understood correctly quantum mechanics rests on the concepts that there are finite probabilities for Quantum events to take place within certain time intervals. The greater the interval of time, the greater the probability, but without time no quantum event is even possible. Therefore the origin of time and space, matter and energy eliminates quantum as tunneling as the Creator.

As a side note, Davies kept searching and argued that the laws of physics seem to be themselves to be the product of exceedingly ingenious design and that the universe must have a purpose......wow.

"What makes you think only negative and fearsome entities can be multi-dimensional?"

******never said that at all. In fact God can operate within 11+ dimensions of time and space that we know of. This would be more than the other multiple dimensional entities. He is afterall the creator and designer. however he was limited to obtaining butt dust..........this helps.

What is Butt Dust???

What, you ask, is 'Butt dust'? Read on and you'll discover the joy in it! These have to be original and genuine. No adult is this creative!!

JACK (age 3) was watching his Mom breast-feeding his new baby sister. After a while he asked: 'Mom, why have you got two? Is one for hot and one for cold milk?'

MELANIE (age 5) asked her Granny how old she was. Granny replied she was so old she didn't remember any more. Melanie said, 'If you don't remember you must look in the back of your panties. Mine say five to six.'

STEVEN (age 3) hugged and kissed his Mom good night. 'I love you so much that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window.'

BRITTANY (age 4) had an ear ache and wanted a pain killer. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a child-proof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: 'How does it know it's me?'

SUSAN (age 4) was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. 'Please don't give me this juice again,' she said, 'It makes my teeth cough.'

DJ (age 4) stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked: 'How much do I cost?'

MARC (age 4) was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: 'Why is he whispering in her mouth?'

CLINTON (age 5) was in his bedroom looking worried when his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, 'I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in it?'

JAMES (age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: 'The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt.' Concerned, James asked: 'What happened to the flea?'

TAMMY (age 4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her Mom knew. Tammy looked at her for a while and then asked, 'Why doesn't your skin fit your face?'

The Sermon I think this Mom will never forget.... this particular Sunday sermon...'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust...'

He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

"*******NWO will execute all those that do not take the mark of the beast. All those that are not elite, will be slaves and will be sterilized as offspring will be pre-selected by Eugenics research that Americans through Rockefeller foundations has funded prior to 1923 and after Wall Street financed Hitler in 1928 to continue the experiments but on his Jewish prisoners. I have the reports and the much detail. Then after the Anti-christ has even eliminated Atheism per their own quotes, the tribulations will begin. Jesus offers love, no war, peace and will not tolerate evil in his kingdom. I don't know, do the math."

Ah yes, and all those that don`t follow the Bible will go to he--. Fear based religion, nothing more, nothing less. Like I said, the NWO and your religion are two peas in a pod.

"******Seek God how they wish???? Mankind doesn't have the glory or power to create or destroy. Only in the mind and lies of Satan and trickery does man have any power. This is only a temporary facade. Believe as they wish?? Boy that is going fine to date, with Satanic worship, Mormons that believe they will inherit a planet, radical Islam that believes they can kill infidels and God will bless them.....yes, its going good now. I'm sure God would allow all this in his kingdom especially if a Satan Worshipper decided to sacrifice animals or other people to him......this is what they do now even today"

What, you can`t understand English???? How does our seeking God how we wish have anything to do with Satan? You know, it`s people like you who give Satan more credit then all of us put together. You seem infatuated with Satan. I don`t even believe in him, only as a man made tool of the church to keep everyone scared enough to make them come to church so the church can "save" them. I`ll say it again, you can keep your religion and thoughts all you want, I want nothing to do with any of it. Your religion has Satan on the brain.

"*****Uh hello.......if the shoe fits. They call us Jesus freaks, or whatever, so who is right and who is justified."

You speak of Satan so much, it makes me think you believe in him just as you do Jesus. So no, your not a Jesus freak, just a fear monger freak is enough.

"*****no. free will is there, you have two choices. there is no third. You can believe that you can fly but I think that gravity thinks a little harder. You can believe in Satan worshipping or that you will inherit a planet but that doesn't mean you will get it. I doubt seriously that you can or will ever be able to create your own planet with life..........let me know when you reach this level of spirituality."

What??? You call that free will? No choices but two? Earth to tgambill, do you read me, over. It`s no wonder no one listens to you. Fear, you use it just like a tool of control. You don`t even have a clue, do you?

"*****Ain't free will a grand thing. two choices you choose, eternal life in bliss and worship or the alternative is to be with Satan in Hell. This is not a fear choice it is the reality and the alternatives."

Your kind of free will, or real free will? Two big differences. Your kind isn`t free will, it`s control. The other allows us to seek God in anyway we wish without being told how to, as you wish to do. It may be your reality, not mine.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
“Ah yes, and all those that don`t follow the Bible will go to he--. Fear based religion, nothing more, nothing less. Like I said, the NWO and your religion are two peas in a pod.”

****Sorry, but this is the way God set things up. So, when you create your first universe or even your first life forms set standards tell me all about it.

“What, you can`t understand English???? How does seeking God how we wish have anything to do with Satan?”

******Satan creates deception by inspiration, religions, movements, Politics, movies, etc…..just take look at the movie scenes, books, movements and you will see his signature.

“You know, it`s people like you who give Satan more credit then all of us put together.”

*****One must know the enemy or one will lose the fight. Yes, I do understand Satan as he knows God and his son Jesus. The demons of the New Testament also knew that Jesus was God and were under his command and control.

“You seem infatuated with Satan. I don`t even believe in him, only as a man made tool of the church to keep everyone scared enough to make them come to church so the church can "save" them. I`ll say it again, you can keep your religion and thoughts all you want, I want nothing to do with any of it. Your religion has Satan on the brain.”

*****Satan is a clever adversary. He comes to man in three ways to deceive. First he has man convinced that he doesn’t exist. In that way he can work out of the light of day and man would not realize that he was getting further and further from the Truth and salvation of Jesus. The second way, Satan has others convinced that he is Satan, evil, monstrous, etc……and they like that, the gothic, the satan worshippers, sacrificing animals and even people…..oh yes. The third way, he comes to man as Lucifer. He has introduced himself to the Masons as Lucifer, the Illuminated one. Supreme wisdom and secrets and all that he has is simple trickery beyond the fourth dimension capacity to understand and they believe he is all powerful. He is not. He is powerless against the angels and God. We even have power over Satan with the knowledge of the Holy Spirit and his holy word that is a sword while we don the whole armor of God. He doesn’t force, he entice he controls with providing those things that we desire.

“You speak of Satan so much, it makes me think you believe in him just as you do Jesus. So no, your not a Jesus freak, just a fear monger freak is enough.”

****Believe in Satan as I do Jesus; of course. Satan/Lucifer is real but powerless when he is unmasked.

“What??? You call that free will? No choices but two? Earth to tgambill, do you read me, over. It`s no wonder no one listens to you. Fear, you use it just like a tool of control. You don`t even have a clue, do you?”

******Don’t listen to me? It’s not me, I’m just providing the word of God to you as anyone would. I’m not special. There are only two choices. Any other choices makes God a liar and unjust to the rest. You best think about this. He provided the commandments and in the New Testament he added two more but that didn’t eliminate the rest. Matt 22:36 "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"

Jesus answered vv. 37-40 "Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

“Your kind of free will, or real free will? Two big differences. Your kind isn`t free will, it`s control. The other allows us to seek God in anyway we wish without being told how to, as you wish to do. It may be your reality, not mine. “

*****Your choices are set and no matter how we try to justify our recreation of God he is the creator and it won’t work. These are your cards and you aren’t getting any more. Its ironic that “God created man in his own image, and then man returned the favor” think about this. We have the same reality, we just make different choices. People seem to think that we can pick and choose our God and Jesus like a tossed salad. Not accept this or that because we don’t like it and that makes it rule? Hardly.

You call the reality of Jesus and the Revelation as fear mongering? he offers salvation, eternal life and peace to those that accepts his free gift, repent of the sins, like adultry, murder, etc......I know its hard. but, fear mongering, have you watched the BS that the Experts are saying in journals, history channel, and science or astro-physics predictions of the end times.....these "experts" have no clue what is coming. none.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
"I have been following your posts and wonder as you profess to be a Christian, I presume you mean a follower of Christ, how have you come by a spirit that is close minded?"

*****Hello, I just caught you post by accident and hunch. Christ is a title, not the name. Christ is the "annointed one". The only true messiah is JESUS. Jesus Christ is the name of the annoitned one and the only one. Jesus is God on Earth, as he is veiled so that he may have a personal relationship with man. God unveiled is too powerful for us to stand before, as he says in the Bible. This was the reason that God spoke to Moses through the burning bush. Not to be confused with George Bush.....lol....sorry. I couldn't help it. God has established a set of commandments that are required and violation of these are called sins. He is not kidding around and is not an enabler. Having Free will he knew from the beginning that man would not be able to withstand the wiles of the devil and make a long story short has also planned to come to earth to take these sins of man on his own shoulders. The Birth of Jesus Christ alone fulfilled over 300 specific prophesies form the Old Testament.

"From what I can see LV is talking about a very loving and personal relationship that she has with Thee. You say we can not have this kind of personal relationship with Thee if not for the Holy Spirit and or Jesus."

*****its not me that says this, Its God that says this. Jesus say this and he is God incarnate.

"I disagree. The people of the OT times had a most personal existence with God. King David for example was a man who KNEW God's heart. I can't believe that in his times alone with the Father that he never felt his Creator's love and how God continued to stay close to David and guide him. Moses is another and then we have Abraham and of course we have Adam. All could reach the Father and the Father had a continued connection with them."

*****You are exactly correct for the believers of the OLD TESTAMENT. Man had a personal relationship with God directly. God accepted sacrifices then and this ended when Jesus was brought into the world. Then, to have a personal relationship with God, they had to go where Jesus was. This was the difference. Jesus then became the middle guy so to speak as he was God come to Earth to be the lamb of God so that we could be saved by believing upon him, per Romans 10:9 and repent of our sins and not sin anymore or pray to repent every time we are tempted. When Jesus rose from the grave, accended to Heaven he left the Holy Spirit now to join all with God at the same time.

"I myself have at times went straight to the throne when needed. We should never close our minds or our hearts to the enlightenment that the Lord has for us."

*****Mary cannot hear prayers and God doesn't acknowledge her in our behave....why? she wasn't God, and she was born of man, and most importantly she didn't die on the cross. Otherwise the sacrifice of Jesus would be for nothing. The enlightenment comes from the Holy Spirit and through his Holy Word, the King James Version only. Satan has inspired other versions to very cleverely to lead man from the truth.

"Do I believe in all this New Age stuff? I don't know, some of it doesn't sound bad or off track to me. I agree that anything that takes one away from God can be dangerous and one needs to be aware of where their sources come from."

*****The New age Movement is tenant for tenant is Nazism in drag. I have compared the platforms and they are identical. The New Age Religion is the religion of the Occult and will be the "church" of the Anti-christ. that is another topic. Many pastors, preachers and popes, and priests are turning to the new age religion. Sheller, Graham, Joel Osteen, Copeland, Hagee, Hagen, TD Jakes, Benny Hinn, certainly George Bush, Opera is a major advocate.......its getting ugly.

"Our heavenly Father is all throughout nature. If one's heart can not be made to stop a beat a a beautiful sunset or at the wonder of a shooting star then truly we have closed our eyes to the wonder of God's creation. He is everywhere I go and in everyone I see. We are all connected to each other and to the universe. We are afterall, ALL things created by Thee."

*****This is a watered down version of the New Age Thinking. look it up, and google what this is all about.

"I believe that our Lord has many wonderful secrets to tell us and much wisdom he would like to open up to us. We must be willing to also be open to accept the knowledge that only our Lord can guide us to."

******yes. but Jesus is the ticket and no others.

"It is indeed sad if one closes their mind and heart into just the bible and not let the Holy Spirit take you down a most wonderous path I do not believe it is wrong for one to seek spiritual wisdom."

******The Holy Spirit and the Bible go hand in hand because the Bible was inspired by the same God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit, all the same.

Its all about Jesus only, not Maitraya, some new person that claims to be Christ or whomever..in the future....only Jesus is God

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

After reading what you had to say about quantum physics, I realized we have more in common than I originally thought. I notice we both draw awe of the divine from quantum physics. I'm actually inspired by all of physics. And I agree: "quantum physics" is just a name.

But what I still don't understand, is how the same person who says this,

To say that God cannot act beyond the dimensions of the universe is to neglect the possibility of extra dimensions.

can't also say, "To deny all the information provided by anything considered 'esoteric' or 'occult' neglects the possibility of gross generalization, misinterpretation, hasty judgment, etc." And I suggest a lot of the information you might consider "occult" or "forbidden" is really the epitome of harmless, does not ask anything sinful of you (including worship of any other gods, etc.), and is actually very enlightening in a variety of ways. It can be something as simple as a change of perspective in daily activities.

You said "quantum physics" is just a name. Well so is "occult"! In reality most of the information is simply misunderstood and interpreted as being against some doctrine when at its core it really is not.

"Quantum physics" is knowledge about our world that is above and beyond what the Bible tells us. Similarly, like I brought up before, a Bible is not going to instruct in how to do electrical engineering or anything to do with technology. But that still doesn't invalidate the demonstrable truths and usefulness of this information. We have extra laws laid out, and more clarification of things, but nothing is necessarily contradicted! And there are things some people call "occult" (just a name) that are exactly the same, and can be studied and considered in exactly the same light. What do you think of that?

[edit on 10-1-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

"****Sorry, but this is the way God set things up. So, when you create your first universe or even your first life forms set standards tell me all about it."

This may be in your book, or it may be how you interpret it, doesn`t really matter. It`s not free will. It doesn`t mean I have to believe the same way you do.

"******Satan creates deception by inspiration, religions, movements, Politics, movies, etc…..just take look at the movie scenes, books, movements and you will see his signature."

Again with the Satan garbage. i was going to say, do you ever stop, but, no, you don`t. You are so totally emersed in the thought of a Satan, I believe you give him all the power a Satan would need to survive. What part of my statement i don`t believe in Satan do you not understand?

"*****One must know the enemy or one will lose the fight. Yes, I do understand Satan as he knows God and his son Jesus. The demons of the New Testament also knew that Jesus was God and were under his command and control."

Like I said, it`s you who believes in him and gives him power, not me. So, if there IS a problem with Satan, it`s on your shoulders, not ours.

"*****Satan is a clever adversary. He comes to man in three ways to deceive. First he has man convinced that he doesn’t exist. In that way he can work out of the light of day and man would not realize that he was getting further and further from the Truth and salvation of Jesus. The second way, Satan has others convinced that he is Satan, evil, monstrous, etc……and they like that, the gothic, the satan worshippers, sacrificing animals and even people…..oh yes. The third way, he comes to man as Lucifer. He has introduced himself to the Masons as Lucifer, the Illuminated one. Supreme wisdom and secrets and all that he has is simple trickery beyond the fourth dimension capacity to understand and they believe he is all powerful. He is not. He is powerless against the angels and God. We even have power over Satan with the knowledge of the Holy Spirit and his holy word that is a sword while we don the whole armor of God. He doesn’t force, he entice he controls with providing those things that we desire."

You state things from your belief only. Just because you think it`s all true, doesn`t make it so. I feel sorry for those who believe in the kind of reality that you project, and I`m glad I`m not a part of it.

"****Believe in Satan as I do Jesus; of course. Satan/Lucifer is real but powerless when he is unmasked."

Yep, and you give Satan as much power over others as you do Jesus. That`s right, keep believing in Satan as you do. It`s people such as yourself that we need to fear, not Satan. If there is one, you seem to represent him pretty good.

"******Don’t listen to me? It’s not me, I’m just providing the word of God to you as anyone would. I’m not special. There are only two choices. Any other choices makes God a liar and unjust to the rest. You best think about this. He provided the commandments and in the New Testament he added two more but that didn’t eliminate the rest. Matt 22:36 "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"

It`s not you? It`s your belief remember, not ours. It`s your reality, and your welcome to it. We don`t have to buy it, not in the least.

"*****Your choices are set and no matter how we try to justify our recreation of God he is the creator and it won’t work. These are your cards and you aren’t getting any more. Its ironic that “God created man in his own image, and then man returned the favor” think about this. We have the same reality, we just make different choices. People seem to think that we can pick and choose our God and Jesus like a tossed salad. Not accept this or that because we don’t like it and that makes it rule? Hardly."

No, to say my choices are set, would be to say I believe the same way you do, and understand me, I don`t, not for a minute.

"You call the reality of Jesus and the Revelation as fear mongering? he offers salvation, eternal life and peace to those that accepts his free gift, repent of the sins, like adultry, murder, etc......I know its hard. but, fear mongering, have you watched the BS that the Experts are saying in journals, history channel, and science or astro-physics predictions of the end times.....these "experts" have no clue what is coming. none."

No, I call your interpretation of it as fear mongering. I watch and read many things, and I keep an open mind when I do, it doesn`t mean I have to agree with all of it. Just as I have read all you posts, and find that there is a little of it I find true, but for the biggest part, I find most of it is laced with fear tactics, and I don`t buy it. And sir, you are no expert yourself about what is to come.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
“This may be in your book, or it may be how you interpret it, doesn`t really matter. It`s not free will. It doesn`t mean I have to believe the same way you do.”

******Its free will. You can choose not to take Jesus as savior and not follow his commandments and not repent, or you follow your own way, which is the way of the world. We didn’t create the Universe and the rules, God did.

“Again with the Satan garbage. i was going to say, do you ever stop, but, no, you don`t. You are so totally emersed in the thought of a Satan, I believe you give him all the power a Satan would need to survive. What part of my statement i don`t believe in Satan do you not understand?”

*****As I said not believing in Satan gives him power. You’re not understanding. If you understand his ways then one would not follow them. His greatest achievement is to convince the world that he doesn’t exist. You not believing it doesn’t make him not exist anymore. You can get angry at your parents and say, “you’re not my parents anymore and I don’t accept it”…..well, you can say that if you want, but DNA testing says different. He exists, he is against God and he is doing his best to turn mankind from God. His goal is to be worshipped on this earth and that dream is coming soon but for a short time. You not believing it won’t stop the New World Order. Jesus will stop the reign of the Anti-Christ.

“Like I said, it`s you who believes in him and gives him power, not me. So, if there IS a problem with Satan, it`s on your shoulders, not ours.”

*****Believing in him and knowing his ways takes his power away. You can identify his methods, his deceptions and his lies. Its on your shoulders as well and not believing won’t make him go away. It will only allow him to lead you from Jesus.

“You state things from your belief only. Just because you think it`s all true, doesn`t make it so. I feel sorry for those who believe in the kind of reality that you project, and I`m glad I`m not a part of it.”
*****Free will there you go!

“Yep, and you give Satan as much power over others as you do Jesus.”

*****I don’t, they give Satan power by not knowing the truth that Jesus has given us.

“That`s right, keep believing in Satan as you do. It`s people such as yourself that we need to fear, not Satan. If there is one, you seem to represent him pretty good.

******nope, I’m telling you how he works and how to defeat him. He is winning by you not believing and knowing his ways and not taking Jesus as savior.

“No, to say my choices are set, would be to say I believe the same way you do, and understand me, I don`t, not for a minute.”

*****I’m trying to pass on what God has passed to us as mankind’s way to receive eternal life.

“No, I call your interpretation of it as fear mongering. I watch and read many things, and I keep an open mind when I do, it doesn`t mean I have to agree with all of it. Just as I have read all you posts, and find that there is a little of it I find true, but for the biggest part, I find most of it is laced with fear tactics, and I don`t buy it. And sir, you are no expert yourself about what is to come.”

******No fear tactics. I’m just passing on what God has passed on to mankind and those that read his Holy Word. There is no global warming, no ET’s from space but they are demonic, no end of the world but a transition to the eternal life. The Illuminati has set up the phases for the fruition of the New World Order very very soon. The Rapture will happen whether we want to believe it or not. Time is short.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

"******Its free will. You can choose not to take Jesus as savior and not follow his commandments and not repent, or you follow your own way, which is the way of the world. We didn’t create the Universe and the rules, God did."

No, it`s not free will, you can say it till the cows come home, it`s not free will. When there is a restiction placed on it, there is no freedom there, no matter what you say. It would be know as restricted will and nothing more.

"*****As I said not believing in Satan gives him power. You’re not understanding. If you understand his ways then one would not follow them. His greatest achievement is to convince the world that he doesn’t exist. You not believing it doesn’t make him not exist anymore. You can get angry at your parents and say, “you’re not my parents anymore and I don’t accept it”…..well, you can say that if you want, but DNA testing says different. He exists, he is against God and he is doing his best to turn mankind from God. His goal is to be worshipped on this earth and that dream is coming soon but for a short time. You not believing it won’t stop the New World Order. Jesus will stop the reign of the Anti-Christ."

Again "as I said". It`s your belief, not mine, sorry. You make him exist in your thoughts and your beliefs. Funny, I haven`t turned from God, and yet, I don`t believe in Satan. You worship Satan and God both, so, which do you believe in? There is no logic what-so-ever in a statement like "you give him power by not believing in him". What do you take people for, idiots? Your reality is very twisted, i`m sorry, but it is. And not in a milloin years would I or many of us fall for your reality.

"*****Believing in him and knowing his ways takes his power away. You can identify his methods, his deceptions and his lies. Its on your shoulders as well and not believing won’t make him go away. It will only allow him to lead you from Jesus."

No, believing in him and knowing his ways GIVES him powers. You allow him in your reality, I don`t.

"*****Free will there you go!"

You bet, and I don`t deny you that. It`s your wanting others to believe the same way you do is what the problem is. And it`s our free will not to buy your religion and reality, as you don`t have to buy ours.

"*****I don’t, they give Satan power by not knowing the truth that Jesus has given us."

Sure you do, read what I stated above.

"******nope, I’m telling you how he works and how to defeat him. He is winning by you not believing and knowing his ways and not taking Jesus as savior."

Your only telling me your belief in it, nothing more, and no, I don`t buy it. To me, your nothing more then a religious telemarketer, only your doing it in a forum and not over the phone.

"*****I’m trying to pass on what God has passed to us as mankind’s way to receive eternal life."

Your only passing on what you read and interpreted from a book, nothing more then that.

"******No fear tactics. I’m just passing on what God has passed on to mankind and those that read his Holy Word. There is no global warming, no ET’s from space but they are demonic, no end of the world but a transition to the eternal life. The Illuminati has set up the phases for the fruition of the New World Order very very soon. The Rapture will happen whether we want to believe it or not. Time is short."

Yes, it is fear tactics. Your trying to scare people into believing the same way you do, by telling them they will go to hell if they don`t believe that way. I`ll say it again, free will lets us believe any way we want with no restrictions. You believe your way, and I`ll believe my way.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
“No, it`s not free will, you can say it till the cows come home, it`s not free will. When there is a restiction placed on it, there is no freedom there, no matter what you say. It would be know as restricted will and nothing more.”

******So, you are saying that if you are friends with a Mormon. Good friends or even relatives. They believe as a core belief that they, mormons will Inherit a PLANET like Earth to rule over and be a God. Now, you don’t believe this and therefore God will honor your belief and give you the gift of “reincarnation”……so, one of you inherits a planet and the other keeps coming back to the same one over and over until you, what? Decide to become a Mormon, and then you will inherit a planet all your own and be worshipped like God. This is by the way they core belief. What about a Jihadist? I suppose you support a suicide bomber since that is his belief, and God will give him virgins in Heaven if he kills infidels. Hey, loving God huh. But, you believe in Mother Earth and we are all gods. SO then God will honor that belief and give you god status and do what? Satan worshippers believes in Satan, Sacrifices of animals and humans so that is right and God will honor their belief? That means then that the Satan worshipper and Suicide bomber should be neighbors in Heaven right? I see…God honors all our beliefs and all we have to do is conjure up a belief and God will grand out wish……or belief? I DON”T THINK SO…………..All I can do for you is pray that you will see the light before its too late.

“Again "as I said". It`s your belief, not mine, sorry. You make him exist in your thoughts and your beliefs. Funny, I haven`t turned from God, and yet, I don`t believe in Satan. You worship Satan and God both, so, which do you believe in? There is no logic what-so-ever in a statement like "you give him power by not believing in him". What do you take people for, idiots? Your reality is very twisted, i`m sorry, but it is. And not in a milloin years would I or many of us fall for your reality.

*****Whoa……I don’t worship Satan. Now you are stepping over the line and becoming a shill or liar. Nowhere is there worship status for Satan. By you not seeing the truth, and not knowing how Satan works you are being manipulated into not taking Jesus as Savior. Satan wins. There is but one reality…unless you are in the twilight zone.

“No, believing in him and knowing his ways GIVES him powers. You allow him in your reality, I don`t.”

*****He’s there whether you like it or not. Knowing his ways does not give him power as God gives us knowledge to identify his deception. This is a basic principle of war. It is a spiritual war.

“Yes, it is fear tactics. Your trying to scare people into believing the same way you do, by telling them they will go to hell if they don`t believe that way. I`ll say it again, free will lets us believe any way we want with no restrictions. You believe your way, and I`ll believe my way.”
*****no restrictions? No, you are adding here. Free will gives you the freedom to choose the right fork or the left fork. God has not given us anymore than two. If you say yes then you are making up your god and I don’t think your god created the Universe.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

"******So, you are saying that if you are friends with a Mormon. Good friends or even relatives. They believe as a core belief that they, mormons will Inherit a PLANET like Earth to rule over and be a God. Now, you don’t believe this and therefore God will honor your belief and give you the gift of “reincarnation”……so, one of you inherits a planet and the other keeps coming back to the same one over and over until you, what? Decide to become a Mormon, and then you will inherit a planet all your own and be worshipped like God. This is by the way they core belief. What about a Jihadist? I suppose you support a suicide bomber since that is his belief, and God will give him virgins in Heaven if he kills infidels. Hey, loving God huh. But, you believe in Mother Earth and we are all gods. SO then God will honor that belief and give you god status and do what? Satan worshippers believes in Satan, Sacrifices of animals and humans so that is right and God will honor their belief? That means then that the Satan worshipper and Suicide bomber should be neighbors in Heaven right? I see…God honors all our beliefs and all we have to do is conjure up a belief and God will grand out wish……or belief? I DON”T THINK SO…………..All I can do for you is pray that you will see the light before its too late."

Hahaha, what analogies your mind comes up with. You keep spewing the same things over and over, and keep yourself blind to everything, and for what? A literal interpretation of a book. You want me to believe in Satan so bad it`s eating you up, and I refuse to. You tell me illogical thoughts that by not believing in him, I give him power, uh huh...yea....sure...ooook. You see, if I was to tell you that God loves us all no matter how we believe, you would still argue that fact with me, and I`m not going to do it, your not worth it. You say all you can do is pray for me to see the light before it`s to late? I`ll throw your statement back at ya......"I DON`T THINK SO", pray for yourself that you open those blind eyes before it`s to late. Literally interpreting the book is nothing more then religious fundamentalism, and everyone knows what that leads to, being afraid to think for themselves. People like that shut the world around them out, for fear the Satan may get them, they close their minds, for fear Satan will slip in and take over. And during this, they tell everyone, you must believe as we do, it`s your only chance to save yourselves. People that tell me "YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN SATAN", and why do they do that? Because it adds to the foundation of their own core belief when they think they have others converted to their way of believing. THAT is why I won`t buy what your selling. I don`t believe as you do, I have an open mind and always will have. I`m not going to shut myself off to everything else, just because your belief says so. God whats us to learn and grow, and we can`t if we shut ourselves off to everything else. That`s called spiritual stagnation, the idea is to grow spiritually, not stagnate spiritually.

"*****Whoa……I don’t worship Satan. Now you are stepping over the line and becoming a shill or liar. Nowhere is there worship status for Satan. By you not seeing the truth, and not knowing how Satan works you are being manipulated into not taking Jesus as Savior. Satan wins. There is but one reality…unless you are in the twilight zone."

Yes you do, and i`m not a liar. You allow Satan in your thoughts just as you do God. That makes him a part of your reality and your world. You give him just as much power as you do God, because remember your thought? Satan can take you over. That in itself gives Satan just as much power as God. How can Satan win, unless you give him the power to do so, and that makes him equal to God if he can do that. Now, why would anyone who can think logically want to give him that kind of power over us? Let`s use your logic for a moment. Now, let`s say one does not believe in God, that in itself gives God power, right? Remember, it`s the same logic you use about the non belief in Satan.

"*****He’s there whether you like it or not. Knowing his ways does not give him power as God gives us knowledge to identify his deception. This is a basic principle of war. It is a spiritual war."

It`s your own spiritual war your fighting, not mine. He may be a part of your own reality, that doesn`t mean I have to make it mine.

"*****no restrictions? No, you are adding here. Free will gives you the freedom to choose the right fork or the left fork. God has not given us anymore than two. If you say yes then you are making up your god and I don’t think your god created the Universe."

I didn`t stutter did I? I did say no restrictions didn`t I? That`s what free will is, and i`ll say it again just to make it as simple for you as I can, when you place restrictions on free will, free will stops being free. It becomes restricted will and nothing more. What part of that do you not understand?

[edit on 10-1-2009 by FiatLux]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join