It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occultism is not Satanism

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The Mother Earth has a soul....some beliefs say she is the harlot herself who has allowed mankind to use her and her elements.

The concept of God is not just black and white, its a beautiful aray of many colors, shining from one to the other. The Universe is aware and the only trick being played is that one is not worthy of God without salvation ect ect....

Man that was apart of the authorities did not like the idea of 'hidden knowledge' that one had to seek within to gain wisdom. So they created some very orthodox belief systems to allow man to stop 'seeking' and made them believe there is a way to 'know' it all and not question life anymore. What purpose would there be for a soul who desires to seek to gain all the answers from one book? It would defeat the whole purpose of our path here. Its not HIDDEN...its misunderstood and it is reawakening due to the Elite loosing their sure footed hold on mankind.

The masses will not have it right....the last thing I would be doing in this day and age is following the crowds.

We were born worthy, we were born loved, we were born to evolve into spiritual beings, gaining the knowing of the difference of light and dark, positive and negative....and knowing, these both paly a role in the path. Both positive and negative experiences help to awaken these lights! The negative is just as sufficiant for the purpose in the end....allowing catalyst for the soul to be forced to work through hardships, to adapt, to learn how to cope and adjust. Its a hardening of the hearts if you will for bigger and better things.

Everything in the Universe is aware because it is all of THEE. The energy of Thee runs through the Earth in her winds, waters, elements ect....as so it does run through the sun that gives life and the moon and stars and grass and trees.

Lift a rock, Thee is there! Cut the wood, Thee is there also. The Earth is just a womb for thee.....God has filled and fattened her womb.

Seek and you shall see....
LV

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
From the Gospels of Peace....

"I tell you truly, your body was made not only to breathe, and eat, and think, but it was also made to enter the Holy Stream of Life. And your ears were made not only to hear the words of men, the song of birds, and the music of falling rain, but they were also made to hear the Holy Stream of Sound. And your eyes were made not only to see the rising and setting of the sun, the ripple of sheaves of grain, and the words of the Holy Scrolls, but they were also made to see the Holy Stream of Light. One day your body will return to the Earthly Mother; even also your ears and your eyes. But the Holy Stream of Life, the Holy Stream of Sound, and the Holy Stream of Light, these were never born, and can never die. Enter the Holy Streams, even that Life, that Sound, and that Light which gave you birth; that you may reach the kingdom of the Heavenly Father and become one with him, even as the river empties into the far distant sea.

More than this cannot be told, for the Holy Streams will take you to that place where words are no more, and even the Holy Scrolls cannot record the mysteries therein."

www.thenazareneway.com...

LV

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
"The Mother Earth has a soul....some beliefs say she is the harlot herself who has allowed mankind to use her and her elements."

******Mother earth has no soul and is not alive. this is the Wicca thought processes. Earth is God's creation and a big ole rock with life sustaining processes created by God, managed by God and will be destroyed and remade by God as he will create a New Heaven and Earth for the eternity after the terrible tribulations.

"The concept of God is not just black and white, its a beautiful aray of many colors, shining from one to the other. The Universe is aware and the only trick being played is that one is not worthy of God without salvation ect ect.... "

******No, God is the Great I Am. God's glory is too great for him to have a relationship with us. So, he came to us as Jesus Christ as given in prophesy. Jesus existed even before creation and came to earth as a human child and even had his diapers changed. This way he could live like us and save us from the sin. The only way to eternal life is through Jesus. there is no reincarnation or other chances, except Free Will before we die or before the day of judgment.

"We were born worthy, we were born loved, we were born to evolve into spiritual beings, gaining the knowing of the difference of light and dark, positive and negative....and knowing, these both paly a role in the path. Both positive and negative experiences help to awaken these lights! The negative is just as sufficiant for the purpose in the end....allowing catalyst for the soul to be forced to work through hardships, to adapt, to learn how to cope and adjust. Its a hardening of the hearts if you will for bigger and better things."

****No, this is not mans creation and man can't set the rules. God created us and he set the rules and the Bible, King James Version only is the instruction manuel. Romans 10:9 and repentence is the key to eternal life only. Not accepting Jesus will lead the soul to destruction no matter what.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yeah, it all makes sense now.....we are damned from the beginning. That sounds like a great perfect God. Then, God brings the flood to rid of the bad seed....but OOOOPS, the bad seed was still on the Earth after the flood.

Also, God says, dont follow the stars nor look for signs in them.....but yet, the Christ was found by astrologers, who follow the stars.

If you think God is judging and damning to any soul...then surly, your eternity will be with such a ruling God.

When have you ever felt that God was needing anything for a mediator....when has anyone ever felt when they pray that God felt that they werent worthy....

God is only love, patients, mercy and grace.

Its the ruler (power) of the OT that has mislead you to your ideas of what God is.

The Satan is just the material world that is capable of misleading people away from their true identity....sons of God, children of light....every single one of us is a son or daughter to Thee...worthy of Thee....I know, I have experienced this relation and it brought me things that no book ever did.

A soul should never be closed minded....for is Thee wanted to show you soemthing....you wont be able to see it.

YOu shouldnt live in fear that you would be wrong to search materials and study many things....When one becomes too sure of themself that they KNOW...they are acually closing God out.

We can debate all day....the day I claimed to God that I dont accept that I need a savior, but yet Christ shows the way of how we need to awaken....and claimed that I was worthy to Thee....my soul has grown like a flower that blossom in the spring.

Why do you need a book....the Holy Spirit has already left all you need inside you, your spirit.

God needs no mediator....you shouldnt limit God to such things. Also, you shouldnt limit God to the idea that we were created not worthy. That is against his unconditional love for us.

But again, if you feeel the need to worship a jealous wrathful God...then by all means....enjoy your eternity with that.

LV

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
OH yeah....and about prophecies....

They are only brought by the ruler of the OT to get man to play out wars and bloodshed.

Jesus got tied to a book he didnt belong to. The Elite claimed him for their own...their own prophecies as being fulfilled.

I wish people could see past this darkness of God needing his son to die and yet, demands his son must die for a blood sacrifice.

Just because Jesus offered his flesh to show us things....doesnt mean he was a sacrifice for our sins. He only did what was righteous, he loved his enemies and didnt fight for a flesh life...showing that it is nothing to fight for....real life is awaiting and he showed us this.

If Jesus had to die....why then should he ask his father to forgive them...they were doing works of God, were they not?

Never mind, I dont need answers. I am posting this for others that are willing to open their minds. Some just arent willing to do this...and are comfortable in thinking they know truth. Truth is never ending friend, there are truths you cant find in a book.
IT is the biggest misleading of the masses. And its doing a great job at that.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
"Yeah, it all makes sense now.....we are damned from the beginning. That sounds like a great perfect God. Then, God brings the flood to rid of the bad seed....but OOOOPS, the bad seed was still on the Earth after the flood."

******God made a perfect creation with humans that were given free will. Now, without free will a person cannot love. No free will and you will have robots. Love is a choice. We aren't damned from the beginning, we are given love, free will, justice and reward. With free will you will have good and bad people, who gives out justice for the victims? this is reality.

"Also, God says, dont follow the stars nor look for signs in them.....but yet, the Christ was found by astrologers, who follow the stars."

*****This was not astrology. This was a sign from God to lead them to the Baby Jesus. First of all the scripture doesn't say three wise men, nor does it give names. It also doesn't say that they were astrologers. This is man's legends.

"If you think God is judging and damning to any soul...then surly, your eternity will be with such a ruling God."

*****You have your parents. You can will your parents to be someone else or be rich or be poor or be whatever. Your parents are who they are and nor you or I can will them to be someone else. God is God the same one in the Old Testament and the same one in the New Testament as Jesus. We can't recreate the creator. It doesn't work that way. Otherwise you will have 4 billion gods and all would be wrong. There is but one God.

"When have you ever felt that God was needing anything for a mediator....when has anyone ever felt when they pray that God felt that they werent worthy...."

******Jesus was a mediator because he was God in human form. He was sinless as we are not.

"God is only love, patients, mercy and grace."

******We don't define God, he defines himself and we listen and learn about the one true God.

"Its the ruler (power) of the OT that has mislead you to your ideas of what God is."

*****Its the same God. In the Old Testament man was under the law and judgement. there was no redeemer.

"The Satan is just the material world that is capable of misleading people away from their true identity....sons of God, children of light....every single one of us is a son or daughter to Thee...worthy of Thee....I know, I have experienced this relation and it brought me things that no book ever did."

*****Satan is a real entity and has his own character which is evil and rebellious as Satan and Lucifer.

"A soul should never be closed minded....for is Thee wanted to show you soemthing....you wont be able to see it."

******the Holy Spirit shows us what we need to know about God if we seek him. The Bible helps us to discern Gods word from Satans voice.

"YOu shouldnt live in fear that you would be wrong to search materials and study many things....When one becomes too sure of themself that they KNOW...they are acually closing God out."

*****We can do all things with Jesus Christ which strengthens us. If Jesus is on our side, who can be against us. No one.

"We can debate all day....the day I claimed to God that I dont accept that I need a savior, but yet Christ shows the way of how we need to awaken....and claimed that I was worthy to Thee....my soul has grown like a flower that blossom in the spring."

******We don't decide. Its decided for us all we have to do is either accept or reject Jesus, God incarnate who took the sins of the world so what if we believe upon him we shall be saved. That is the part that is in our hands.

"Why do you need a book....the Holy Spirit has already left all you need inside you, your spirit."

*****Satan also speaks to us when we are not in the protection of the saving grace of Jesus. The Bible helps us to discern Satans voice.

"God needs no mediator....you shouldnt limit God to such things. Also, you shouldnt limit God to the idea that we were created not worthy. That is against his unconditional love for us."

*****we were created perfect, but we decided to sin as mankind and for that mankind was cursed. God set this up and who are we to question the Creator's plan.

"But again, if you feeel the need to worship a jealous wrathful God...then by all means....enjoy your eternity with that."

******he is only wrathful to the sinners because they do not want to follow his commandments and they would rather worship evil. big difference...........

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

All I can say is WOW. Good threads LV. I tell ya, after reading these last few threads by tgambill, I can see now why we haven`t grown spiritually as a race, and it`s sad that so many have built this wall around themselves and a book to the point where they don`t want to learn and grow. These people are so afraid that if they open their minds for even a fraction of a second, the bogyman will jump in and take over. Are their minds that weak? Is God that weak? God isn`t weak, and never has been, but when their mind is kept between the pages of a book, and not allowed to see beyond that book, they will never grow spiritually.

They can set and tell us how we are going to be judged and all, and that`s fine, let them believe that then, but, what if they are the ones who are wrong? What happens then? Looks like a repeat show for them next time around. And the saddest part is, they don`t think we believe in God and the Christ, when in fact we do. And it all stems from their understanding and how the books teaches them who God is, and who Jesus was, and his teachings. It`s like opening a door up just a little bit, and then trying to look outside to see the whole world.

I say, believe as you want tgambill, as we will, and then we will see who grows spiritually and moves on first.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
"I say, believe as you want tgambill, as we will, and then we will see who grows spiritually and moves on first"

******Okay, and so in all of mankinds history, who was the first one that did grow spiritually and is now worshipped as Mormons believe that they will inherit a planet, or who do you know has come back and now is a spiritual superperson? or is there coming a time when the stars, planets or whatever lines up and then everyone will grow spiritually at the same time or just a few at a time. It there a time limit, and if one wants to change their mind, will mother earth forgive them and give them a chance to reincarnate, grow spiritually or whatever......hmmmm just wondering.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
"If Jesus had to die....why then should he ask his father to forgive them...they were doing works of God, were they not? "

*****no they weren't. Many didn't believe until he returned from the dead.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
"If Jesus had to die....why then should he ask his father to forgive them...they were doing works of God, were they not? "

*****no they weren't. Many didn't believe until he returned from the dead.

Oh? I beg to differ with you on that point. Who`s to say they weren`t a part of the plan? Let`s see, does it say in the Bible that they weren`t a part of the plan? Please quote the book where it says this, ok? I want to know.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
"I say, believe as you want tgambill, as we will, and then we will see who grows spiritually and moves on first"

******Okay, and so in all of mankinds history, who was the first one that did grow spiritually and is now worshipped as Mormons believe that they will inherit a planet, or who do you know has come back and now is a spiritual superperson? or is there coming a time when the stars, planets or whatever lines up and then everyone will grow spiritually at the same time or just a few at a time. It there a time limit, and if one wants to change their mind, will mother earth forgive them and give them a chance to reincarnate, grow spiritually or whatever......hmmmm just wondering.

Just wondering? No, your not just wondering tgambill, you just want a responce that you think you can tear down with the book. You see, it doesn`t matter what anyone out here tells you, as long as you don`t see it in your book, they are wrong in your eyes, because the book doesn`t say the same thing. I`d much rather debate someone with an open mind and view then one with a closed mind and a narrow view point. We`re suppose to think as you do, because of how you interpret the book? Give me and others a break. That`s why I say, when it`s all said and done, we`ll see who`s right in the end. I`m not afraid to have my belief as are many others out here.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Well, from the Christian point of view, he did have to die so we all could be forgiven through the blood of Christ. So yes, it was works of God....from the Christian point of view, God needed us to kill the Christ so we all could be forgiven.

The final sacrafice....the final bloodshed.

This is not a divine work.....the divine doesnt work through things that belong to death.

Christ was able to rise because he was closer to the divine then any human embodiment. The secrets to this are not new....others have ascended with God without tasting the death of flesh. But Christ was the first to ascend and show us his this.

Christs teachings are very gnostic and the earliest writings that belonged to Christs followers were gnostic origin.

Again, we come back to the Elite and the followers of the OT. They needed this Christ to be a part of their OT....they were looking for the final sacrafice as predicted....so why not claim the miracle man who tried to tell them things...the one who they always said 'we dont understand what you say'.

Christ showed us many things, ans said to us....EVEN WE ARE CAPABLE OF GREATER THINGS!

We get scared to think that our purpose might not be just simple....it truly might be more then just trying to reach heaven to worship God for eternity. Gods works are infinite.....are we are a part of them....I think there are great things awaiting and it doesnt involve a eternity of worship.

In my prayer/meditation time with Thee....I dont feel the need of a 'worship' but yet, awareness of Thee throughout all things....once you are aware of this....its natural to do better, live for others more then yourself, be humble through hard times and trials, and understand what Christ meant when he told us to see with 'one' eye so our bodies can be filled with light.

Christ said, my blood is your blood, my flesh is your flesh....we are all of ONE, along with the entire Universe herself. God is the energy that fills the material worlds.

I have experienced great things that no book can give me an explanation for.

I dont debunk the Bible, but it is misleading people. There are 4 different teachers in the Bible.

1. The ruler of the Earth, call him Satan, call him whatever you like, I call him the blind ruler who thinks he is God (Yahweh).

2. The Holy Spirit speaks through the Bible...usually it is referred to as 'she'.

3. The Father of all shines through this book also, but little in the OT (Thee has no name).

4. Christs words (though limited) are also in this book, the actions of Christ speak volumes.

You have to descern things....dont accept blindly.

If you accept blindly, you are accepting also the ruler who is forceful, demanding and jealous. God the Most High is not demanding, forceful or jealous. Thee has no reason to be any of those things...Thee makes a way for all.

Without the Serpent we would all still be like robots then....so I thank the Serpent for opening my eyes and allowing me to move on and grow.

To think the ONE above all, within all, is a God needing us to kill things for our sins is one of the saddest things mankind has fallen victim to. I too fell victim to this for many years. But I knew something wasnt right, there was something more....my soul ached for it. You know what it was....accepting unconditional love without any blood for it. It was there all along, since mankind began...and even before mankind....other regenerations....and there will be more....its what God does. He is a manafestor, forever emanating. Its a function.

Thee only needs for us to awaken, be aware, so we can find our way out of this flesh body. It requires no blood shed, only awareness of what you can do better, be different, try to do as Christ would of done. Love others, do for others, shine the light of Thee through your body. Be an instrument of the divine light.

Yes, there are dark entities....but I dont like to name them. Every single things, even the darkness, serve a purpose for Thee. If not, it wouldnt be here. Nothing is a mistake or happenstance.

My best,
LV

[edit on 9-1-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Growing in spirit is something that never stops. Every day, with every breath, with every person you cross paths with. There is only so much growth one gains from materials....and it is rightfully useful for much growth. But there is more....it is the growth of the personal relation to Thee, food for the soul that only comes from within and all around you. We are surrounded and filled with the divine light....embrace it, respect it, and let it shine.

Religions have a purpose, but there is more. So many stop at one religion....when God is within many of them, dark and light is within almost every single belief, every single belief must be discerned. This is another purpose of our knowing....light from dark. Evil serves a purpose, but its not where someone wants to be encompassed in. Many are though. Many are stuck in the blindness of this material body, material surroundings, this darkness blinds them from Thee and their own divine nature.

My best,
LV

[edit on 9-1-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The Magi were devoted to astrology, divination, and interpretation of dreams.

The star prophecy is very ancient....it seems that the magi were awaiting this star prophecy. I believe the star prophecy is one of the oldest tales in mankinds history, another tale that the OT adapted for their own, thinking they understood. Really, they didnt.

It still took the Magi to come and seek out the Christ, it still took the Magi to find the new born king.

The magi practiced the art and science of the influencing of the course of nature. Their practices are right up there with 'reading an epod' or 'channeling God'.

One of the oldest practices of mankind was to follow the movements of the stars. Im not talking horoscopes here...Im talking about the ancients knew there was importance in keeping track of the ages.

We are on the cusp of ages once again, that is why we see the new age stuff, that is why we see the shackles on peoples minds breaking away. Its expected and rightfully so. This happens every couple thousand years.

Peace,
LV

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Talking to someone who just keeps reciting stuff (rather than thinking for him/herself) is not a debate. Its a waste of time, imo

He isnt doing Christianity any service with that. There are some decent Xians around here one can talk to...Saint4God for example. Or AshleyD.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Very simply said, when four dimensional beings do not have the capacity to understand all of the 11 dimensions that God has set up. This is the reason for the Bible. Discussing this with many is like playing cards and the players opposite you just make up the game as they go along, with whatever fits. So, once any one of them creates their first universe or even their first molecule obeys their command to form life, then will they understand the universe. Us mere mortals setting standards of the supernatural is like flying a plane blindly in the fog.

We don't set the standards and principles for the creation of the universe. The Christians that are philosophical in nature and deviate from the Bible, you will find are being led astray to the NEW AGE RELIGION which is a false or counterfeit Christianity. They leave out the word Jesus and say, "The Christ".......Or they have doubts about the Bible taking only certain verses, or they are prosperity teachers or students and are focused on materal wealth, end times wealth transfer while using the Bible out of context. Even the Pope supports aliens and Evolution.......

So, you are right, I don't belong here. I go only what the true word of God and Jesus Christ as my savior in his full word from Genesis to Revelation, in the King James Version, and not the Occult New King James Version, with Occult symbol on its front cover....google this if you doubt it. Many pastors, preachers, and evangelist are falling away....Robert Shueller, Pat Robertson, Benny Hinn, Hagee, Hagin, Billy Graham, Joel Osteen in a big way, TD Jakes, Braizer, Copeland...and the list goes and goes to the New Age Teaching.........

so, ya'l have a nice day. I'll stick with Jesus.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Who`s this Jesus dude you keep referring to? I looked the name up in "Who's Who" but couldnt find anything. Anyone I should know?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by FiatLux

Talking to someone who just keeps reciting stuff (rather than thinking for him/herself) is not a debate. Its a waste of time, imo

He isnt doing Christianity any service with that. There are some decent Xians around here one can talk to...Saint4God for example. Or AshleyD.

I have to agree with you, it`s like having a debate with a recording. I have a big problem with anyone who thinks that anything written before the KJV of the Bible has no merit at all. And it HAS to be the English version to be true. Next it will be that Jesus was a white person.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
No, the Hebrew and Greek is good, it just so happens I can't read either. The books that were written, 66 in all, with 40 different authors over a period of 1,600 years, all eyewitnesses or experienced visions, dreams, visits by angels, etc.......and the last book being the Revelation that was put together with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit written by the hand of John of Patmos, between 70-90 AD.....is pretty up to date. The last verse of the last chapter of the Revelation tells it all. The one true God that created the entire universe, the angels, that as a result of rebellion in Heaven became fallen and demons, would not be a God of confusion. If I understand you folks correctly, if a Mormon believes that God will give him a planet to rule over, which is in fact what they believe, if you don't believe it google it at least three times......THEN, they will. However, if the Islamic radicals believe that God will bless them if they murder with a suicide bomb the infidels he will get Gods' grace, and if I'm Hindu, God will allow me to be reincarnated over and over and over until I get it right, then I decide or he decides that I get to Heaven. So, would a Hindu in heaven be able to switch and get his own planet also.......? and if this other person wants to believe in Satan, then he can, and if they want to which is what they do in the hard core Satanic rituals, sacrifice a human or animal that is also okay just as long as its not Aunt Martha.

So, we can just make up our god. right? Its okay with mother earth and I'm sure she checked with the God that created her first.

If all this were true then our loving, caring, giving and powerful God would be a liar or we would receive what we want to believe we would receive. If that's the case, I want to be Mormon and inherit my own planet. I have been told this by a co-worker before that he was going to ask God for his own planet and he was stone cold sober and serious.

Or, would the God of this universe establish a truthful and consistent set of standards and rules and establish justice for the victims who were sacrificed, by punishing the murderers, and provide a way for all to be equally blessed with the same consistent rules of a loving parent.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You have got me wondering. Where in the Bible does it talk about 11 dimensions? Almost sounds to me as if you're merging new-agey quantum physics with your religious doctrine.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join