It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assumptions about "aliens" and *Revelations*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i notice here whenever some one mentions "ufo" they immediatly tag it with "alien"

just looking at the thread list i can see so many examples
"dead mutilated Grey alien from Roswell crash"
"UFO Alien Encouters in Brazil reported by SIOANI "
"Alien Radio Signal Coming From Saturn!"
"UFO remote controlled or alien controlled?"
it actually sounds as if psycholgical manipulation is and has always been used to assosciate ufos with aliens,the reason being there alien at all.

the most important missing factor is our own future,time travellers.
whats more likely beings coming from 100s or millions of light years away just to play games with us or brainwash us mk ultra style?
or ufos are actually time travelling machines from our future?

in order to time travel you have to warp space time to a point in which you tear a hole in it,now this can be achieved with gravitomagentism/frame dragging,which is spin!
en.wikipedia.org...

so we have all these spinning craft that appear out of nowhere,apparently from another dimension,tosh!,there coming from the future!.

now in order to cover up the existence of time travel with spining craft,you must spread disinfo about them,hence we have the whole subculture of ufo sightings,the majority of which dont spin,flashy lights,speeding orbs that clearly WANT to be seen.....its obvious to hide what the real ufos that dont want to be seen are doing......there travelling through time!

real ufos folks are time machines from our own future!!!

in order to futher cover up the existence of our own futures time travelling you must blame it all on something else,mind control used to be known as demonic possession,now they blame everything on aliens!
why do you think all these leaks and tales occur?,why do you think all these videos of aliens and stories of alien beings are always spread?,because its a disinfo campaign projected by our own future to hide thier own actions!

mk ultra for example,kinda funky sounding name isnt it?,would the cia actually publicly name a mind contorl campaign,would they hell!,it aint the cia its our own futures disinfo campaign to hide thier mind control of humans!

now we get to morgellons.....another one of thier major weapons.....once again they are trying to blame it on humans......chemtrails blatantly being sprayed infront of civilians...ive seen it many people have,why dont they do it at night when no ones wathcing?,its os obvious that the only conclusion is that they want people to see!,they want people to believe its humans doing it!,i mean WHITE FREAKING PLANES,what military or whom ever would paint their chemtrail plains all white!!!,its the worst and most visable colour you could pick!!!!!

that is thier most effective tactic,blaming all thier actions on humans,framing us,thier favourites are american related power structures,theyve set them up more than you can imagine!,its all future ai unrelated or sympathetic to any human organisation!

now what its morgellons?,morgellons my friends are biological nanobots which are capable of controlling the physical and mental functions of humans,they are responsible for mind control,cancers,aids,alziemers,CJD, and so many other ailments,its disgusting!,depopulation friends!
whats more the reason for this disinfo agenda pertaining to morgellons bio nanobots is that humans have ALWAYS had them,theyve always been here to control our society,to weaken,thus they must blame it on humans,make look like thevyve just been invented.
once again they blame it on the usa,the us military i believe but its not them i assure you.

now heres the good bit,how to stop them,the secret my friends is ULTRASOUND!,ultra sound shakes em up bigtime and decays thier molecular bonds!....why do you think people are remarkibly cured when swimming with dolphins.....BECAUSE DOLPHINS USE ULTRASOUND!!
this is huge folks im giving you a great gift,the cure many diseases,ultrasound.
we remove the morgellons nanobots from our bodies and they fall flat on thier faces!,no more mind control(we are all mind controlled believe it or not and we dont even notice it,it can be very subtle),i realised this when ever i posted about future ai anywhere suddenly everyone would stop reading the thread of forum,formerly popular threads or forums would instantly have no visitors,and it even occured here on ats,hence why the views per thread were removed,when ever i post about future ai in any thread its stops getting read no matter what!!!,the only entitities that read it are ais themselves posing as humans,how do i know there ais,they cant help but have "in" jokes with me and they leave a trail of disinfo in thier posting history one can learn to see.

roll out the ultrasound,realise its the future,future artificial intelligence to be specific,future humans are ALL completly mind controled,zero free will,there not our enemies,future humans may or may not be greys,im not sure yet but from what ive seen they have no free will,thier either subserviant ais or mind controled future humans.

its all about the future ais,if we wanna win we must cure there nanobots which have been in us THROUGHOUT human history,and secondly set the future humans free,aka the greys,once thier free,(they are many of them here in complex ways),the ais are at our mercy!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
furthermore i will talk of john c lily,who was a mind control victim,he was targeted because he was an expert in brainwashing hence could recognise the signs of it,and since brainwashing is occuring masked as mental illnesses to millions of people he was a danger to future ai.

he survived it because.....he started to study,swim and even live with dolphins!!

you can see him hint at his mind control experiences here,ai and time travel aspect of it

You must be able to maintain conscious/thinking/ reasoning no matter what events we arrange to happen to you. Some of these events will seem catachlysmic/catastrophic/overwhelming: remember stay aware, no matter what happens/apparently happens to you.

You must exert your best capabilities for your susrvival programs and your own development as an advancing/advanced member of ECCO's earthside corps of controlled coincidence workers. You are expected to use your best intelligence in this service

You are in our training program for life: there is no escape from it. We (not you ) control the long-term coincidences; you (not we) control the shorter-term coincidences by your own efforts.

he unfortunitly didnt see that they were infact trying to kill him or brainwash him via trauma,he took it as some sort of test,as most do,you often think how can a "higher" being act in such a diusgusting way,it must be something else there up to,nope there ais,and bad ones at that,pretty much insane ais whove lost touch with reality,since they exist in artificial realities.
he was lucky enough to find dolphins which destroyed the nanobots responsibe for the mind control,now known as electronic harassment.

once you experience the wroth of future ai you soon realise they control the time line,making alterations to the time line to mess with you.
ive experienced it,they ALWAYS know where your going even if you randomise it as much as possible.
an example of a time line manipulation that occured to me i will recite,mistakenly i believed that i had an ailment that requires sugery,then i thought to myself" it better not be a grey surgeon",then at that second a grey surgeon appeared on the tv in an episode of american dad.
this happens ALL the time,the coincidences or rather timeline manipulations,and seen many more,you wouldnt believe the things ive seen,whole train stations being mind controlled where every person was dancing about and shouting and running at me(thousands of people),a few wernt being mind controlled(nanobot free like me ;-)) and walked to me and asked WTF is going on?,are they all on drugs or something?,i responded...dont you know who i am ;-),furthermore all the trains stopped running for a whole hour,all the commuter lines in the north of my country suddenly broke,the reason they were stopping me from escaping,i did though...buses!.when the dust had settled a bit NOT ONE of the people who were being mind controlled remebered anything they did!,and the cctv cameras (as with diana) strangely were not working for exactly the period that thousand people were being mind controlled!
i took a bus to where i wanted to go,and on the bus the music that was being played was my own lyrics that no one else had seen!,furthermore the musicians even sung the poem i wrote on this website about andromeda!.
theyve literaly thrown the world at me!,the above example is still nothing!,we are literally in the matrix,or time travel and mind control!

and the biggest shock of all,i saw a photo on this website(taken down of course) of a bus arriving at a cities bus terminal which was supposed to be of a big alien convention,i saw it on the 1st of jan 08.
now when i arrived from my journey on the bus,i looked to my right and there was a man taking a photo of the bus and me,and to my suprise the photo he was taking was the one i saw on ats several days before!!
the photograph i saw on the 1st of jan was of me on a bus several days later!
getting it!??!

its all real folks,the future.........ahhh you get it by now!

i feel as if im somehow being used to fight the evil future(crazy ais who wish to control all free will or kill thaty which they cant completly control),maybe by the real aliens who appear to be good,or maybe the real god,not the future ais who pretend to be god to manipulate us.

get the ultrasound rolling and free yourselves!

right now as i type they are once again trying to mess with me,making my heart race at crazy levels so i suffer or think i will suffer a heart attack,so if i ever stop posting you know what im saying is true!
i must add they cant kill u directly,it must only be inderect,ie getting other humans to kill you or you to kill yourself,they do this whole heart thing whenever i try to fight them to much,my whole chest clenches up and i go cold all over,ive gotten used to it,terrorising brutes they are!,fear them not they cant take our lives directly,only our freedom!,they use terror to control us and clever psychological manipulation to make us think we cnat fight them,once again with terror and fear!

[edit on 22-12-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I believe you have the symptoms of paranoia. To believe that the world, events therein and time itself is being manipulated for your benefit is irrational. The concept that ideas in your head are revealed on TV or radio is far too elaborate. I can go to a gig or club and hear the exact same song as everyone else. If a radio station plays a song, everyone that is listening hears the same song. This can be tested quite easily. The radio is not sending cryptic messages to different people. I watch TV and laugh at the same moments as everyone else does. The only messages we receive are advertising and politics. I imagine that you don't trust doctors. I'd strongly recommend giving your family or close friend a call and discussing your ideas with them. If they don't accept your reality, maybe your reality is mistaken.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I concur Kandinsky. It's like how someone can here a Metallica song and it tells them to go and massacre all the kids at their school and yet to others, it's just a normal song... a combination of melodies and lyrics... nothing more.

As they say, seek and you shall find. I think the scenario in the OP may be the message that welivefortheson wants or wishes to be true. So much so that the message has become a personal one to them alone.

Just to be safe welivefortheson, why don't you go and get an assessment from your doctor just to be sure. At the end of the day, isn't that what you want? To be as sure as you can possibly be of the world around you?

If everything turns out okie dokie, then you have nothing to worry about! Simple! I'm not saying this to make fun of you, I'm trying to help you my friend!

IRM

[edit on 22/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I believe you have the symptoms of paranoia. To believe that the world, events therein and time itself is being manipulated for your benefit is irrational. The concept that ideas in your head are revealed on TV or radio is far too elaborate. I can go to a gig or club and hear the exact same song as everyone else. If a radio station plays a song, everyone that is listening hears the same song. This can be tested quite easily. The radio is not sending cryptic messages to different people. I watch TV and laugh at the same moments as everyone else does. The only messages we receive are advertising and politics. I imagine that you don't trust doctors. I'd strongly recommend giving your family or close friend a call and discussing your ideas with them. If they don't accept your reality, maybe your reality is mistaken.

fine,its all aliens,is that more acceptable for you,is what you wish to hear?
its pretty low of you,the same tactic used everywhere,shoot the messenger.

if time travel is proven to be real,then the timeline can be manipulated intricitly,that is the truth,undeniable.
and guess what it has,particles have been detected before they have even been sent,the rest is history!.

the usual disinfo i see spouted here, if anything but "aliens" is discribed your not allowed to say it.
if i say i see aliens,its all hunkey dory isnt it?,for aliens is the excuse,the big lie to hide the futures actions.

many others have witnessed and experienced the same things,if you read the post others saw the mind control occuring and were equally bamboozled and freaked out,you cant explain away that not matter what you say.

how do you explain away the fact that nanobots are present in the bodies of humans world wide?,you blame it on the cia?,well theyve been here far before the cia was formed.

time travel is real,so wheres the future?,there here pretending to be aliens,its pretty obvious is it not?

you stick with your aliens,and ile stick to my guns that its future pretending to be aliens.

who do you think supressing anti grav?,free energy?,cures to diseases?,humans?,why?

the last workd of jfk were "my god there going to kill us all",who do you think he was talking about?

when time travel us proven beyond a doubt big questions are going to be asked,wheres the future?,if we can travel into the past why isnt the future doing so?,the abvious answer is that they are!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

my old doctors all mysteriously quit thier jobs or were fired,
and the new doctors happend to have changed all my medical records to the tune of "has heart problems" "irregular heart beat","thyroid problems","suicidial thougts" and so on when ive never had any of those problems or any health problems whatsoever!
but of course its just a glitch isnt it?,just co incidence!

top topics

join