It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian UFO witnessed taking up water.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
My only question is if aliens/UFO/Extraterrestrials are so far advanced than us that they would have a cloaking device of some sort? I believe that we are seeing them for a reason. I believe they want us to see them or they just don't care that we do.

Also any collection of human resources is probably for research or use in their own way. You never know they could just be a bit dehydrated from all the travel.

Maybe one day we will know.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Awhile back I had the same theory and researched a high voltage field on water. Here's the summary. I really believe that some of the UFO we see are scavengers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

Because both cases ,the thread-starter case(Water-UFO) and mine(Red eyed Aliens) where from the same documentary "OZ-Encounters" thats all.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi all,
That whole (Documentary) show's a scary deal. If I remember correctly it's called "OZ". And it's also the first account of three car witness to their own abduction. One of which was (Kelly Cahill").

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video on ATS last year sometime, glad you brought it back up for the people who missed it last time. You know this is one of those cases that has stayed with me as one of the most interesting documentaries of seemingly credible witnesses.

I liked what the one poster said about what is deemed credible or not, because if this family in the beginning of the video step out of a slightly beat up old trailer house, wearing a dirty tshirt or moo moo, this video would have never gotten the hits it did... Just saying you know.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here yah. The most amazing abduction case for me in that Doc, was actually the first abduction segment. Where the lady wa traveling with two female friends on their way home.

Anyway, her husband had some trouble believing why she got home a bit late and she told him what happened. A few nights later, she was awoken by the same humming and woke her husband and when they looked out the window of their bedroom there was the same craft floating by. The husband the "believed".

Just a great documentary -- start to finish.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nibletsandbeans
My only question is if aliens/UFO/Extraterrestrials are so far advanced than us that they would have a cloaking device of some sort? I believe that we are seeing them for a reason. I believe they want us to see them or they just don't care that we do.

Also any collection of human resources is probably for research or use in their own way. You never know they could just be a bit dehydrated from all the travel.

While some alien races may have cloaking technology, not all alien races necessarily have it. In Star Trek for example the races that have cloaking technology are generally the more aggressive races such as the Romulans and the Klingons.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I remember seeing this video on ATS last year sometime, glad you brought it back up for the people who missed it last time.

You know this is one of those cases that has stayed with me as one of the most interesting documentaries of seemingly credible witnesses.

Antar, thanks for the reply mate and it's certainly a very interesting one
-the credibility of witnesses doesn't seem to be in question (and it's also nice that many of them were separately located) -I can't really suggest any plausible explanations as to what the object was but it does seem it's not the first time this kind of behaviour has been observed.
Cheers.
edit on 22-5-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesexynortherner

Maybe they are using Hydrogen as a fuel and are able separate out the Oxygen.

Thats certainly an interesting speculation

There are many more accounts below - it seems the more you look into this subject,the more cases you find.

Conventional:
www.waterufo.net...

Unconventional:
www.waterufo.net...

Water UFO /USO research:
www.waterufo.net...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

resesarch perhaps. It would be foolish to think that a few incidents like this were supplying a species that needed it. It is very likely it was not stealing it as they said the water fell back down.. perhaps that was just a side effect of it coming out of the water.

What I find most compelling is the large number of witnesses with the very same story.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Nephra Tari,thanks for the reply -you could be on to something there:

Water Columns.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbcea42e9987.jpg[/atsimg]

The witness describes a column of fog, mist, haze or water ascending from the surface of the water, up to the craft. The terminology generally used in the description of the observation is “sucking up water”. This column, I believe, is caused by the rotation of a field in a vertical plane that encompasses the UFO.

Link

Another Water UFO report from Indonesia:

Recently we reported a UFO sighting in Argentina involving a number of UFOs seen rising from a lake in the province of Entre Rios on January 2 2009 by numerous witnesses. Now we have received reports of a very similar sighting in Indonesia. The parallels are striking and raise many questions.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Personally, I believe that most (if not ALL) UFO's are actually USO's. I believe that the occupants of these crafts are an advanced race, or possibly an advanced race of humans, that have underwater bases. I'll go one step further and say that this is all related to the hollow earth theory. While I'm not sure that the entire planet is hollow, I think that there are very large caverns and whatnot that are the size of cities. There is some kind of light/heat source under there that enables these beings to grow crops and all that stuff.

Anyway, I don't think that UFO's are extraterrestrials visiting Earth. I believe in extraterrestrials, I just think they are so far away that coming to Earth wouldn't be worth it. However, I'm open to the idea of ET's visiting our planet. I just have a hunch that at the very least, a good chunk of UFO sightings come from craft that originate here.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Personally, I believe that most (if not ALL) UFO's are actually USO's. I believe that the occupants of these crafts are an advanced race, or possibly an advanced race of humans, that have underwater bases.

Rasputin, thanks for the reply - thats certainly an interesting idea and I think the 'underwater bases' concept is a pretty plausible one when you look at the sheer number of unexplained USO reports.

Theres also some interesting (and relevant) incidents and reports in this thread about very strange goings in and around the seas of Puerto Rico and the Californian Catalina Channel.
Cheers.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
so they are collecting our natural resources? water, gold, animals?

why?

i mean if they are so powerful and advanced they should have overcome that a long time ago

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Picollo30]

You would overcome a need for water? And basic material? And food?

Really.

How does that work in your head?

I'm more advanced than an mouse, but we both still need to drink and eat.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have this entire documentary. I believe it's called "Ufos over Australia" and is available via netflix.

Some of the best and most memorable ufo stories I have heard in any documentary. Recommended if you can find it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leto

Originally posted by nibletsandbeans

While some alien races may have cloaking technology, not all alien races necessarily have it. In Star Trek for example the races that have cloaking technology are generally the more aggressive races such as the Romulans and the Klingons.

Amazing witness accounts.
Truly impressed by this one.

With regards to "cloaking" tech, Why should they?? If they are visitors, they probably know we are a young species and nothing will be done about the sighting.
Really - who cares what the apes think or see?? - irrelevant.

Also please stop referencing Star Trek as to who uses cloaking tech - its a TV Show!!!!
Not real!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I live in Kariong (3 mins from the F3 exit to Gosford) which overlooks the city of Gosford. We have great views of the water and national park from here. We can see right back to Palm Beach from a lookout on the bush track behind our house.

There is a really good book "The Gosford files : UFOs over the Central Coast of New South Wales " by Moira McGhee and Bryan Dickeson. The sightings it details span many, many decades. I did own this book but it has disappeared

I live here now but I have been coming to the coast since I was three and I have vivid memories of my mother and grandmother sitting on the porch at night watching very strange lights in the sky. That is fairly commonplace on the coast.

There is even a story about Tuggerah Lakes (in Wyong shire next door to and north of Gosford) whereby locals at The Entance and Long Jetty have heard very loud noises coming from the lake at night and seen lights actually come up out of the water and into the night sky.

Friends of ours saw a very weird thing back on New Years Eve 1993. There were a few front yard parties happening as it was a very warm night and as one of the wives was coming out of the house, she looked up to the bush on the hill and saw a large black triangular object that obscured the stars. She was very excited and told the others to look, all four of the adults and the 2 teens present have told me this story.

One night I was woken by what sounded like a jet
or ultrasonic boom
but with a sort of droning noise. It sounded like it was on the road and turning the bend on the hill (you get to know what things sound like in your neighbourhood). It was not a small domestic plane, or a chopper and I am certain it was not turbo charged car (I know those sounds). I remember seeing very bright light as it passed by our house and I woke my husband and told him I had just heard a strange thing going up the road.

There have also been sightings of lights and craft over the Mooney Mooney Bridge on the F3 going back many years.

By the way, the Gosford glyphs are located on a bush trail behind my house. I have see nthem many times and I must so that I feel they are fake.

There is a fair bit of info on the net about UFOs on the coast.

take care all
res

[edit on 5-2-2009 by resistancia]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by resistancia

Hi I'm also on the coast ....down the hill from you....on the peninsula.
I had a sighting in 1994....same year as the video....but in Sydney region.
I reported my sighting to a UFO group....after reading about them in the paper.....they told me 1994, had a flap of sightings!
They invited me to talk to their central coast and Sydney groups ....but hey ....I am not sure about speaking in public on the topic...so declined.
Kariong had several sightings late last year, as did Terrigal, Wyong, and Umina....all had articals in local papers.
Sonic Boom you mentioned...I felt one ...one day on the beach...I thought it was an earthquake....but was told it was a sonic boom,after reporting it!
And yes I have felt these sonic booms in the night, since.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Maybe they are trying to save what sea life that they can before it is too late.

If we are destroying our planet then some species are bound to become extinct. Maybe they are just trying to save them.

Or maybe I am engaging in a wee bit of wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Another incident involving a UFO 'taking on water' witnessed by two geologists in British Columbia,1965:

On the sunny July morning in 1965 that John Hembling, geologist and exploration manager for a mining company, and a companion geologist stepped from a helicopter atop a mountain ridge in north-central British Columbia they expected it would be another routine day of reconnaissance and survey.

"It was about 10 o'clock and we had just set up our equipment after the helicopter left," Hembllng told us, "when we saw a silvery object, shining in the sun, appear over a small ridge below us. It had a flattened-out look and our first reaction was that it was some kind of delta-wing aircraft. We soon realized it was not."

Facing west away from the sun, with the object below them about half a mile away, they had a clear view of what was happening.

"The object was about 50 ft. in diameter," he said. "On top of its dome there was a little knob, and around the base of the dome there were circular markings. They might have been some kind of riveting, or even windows. They were a bit too small to tell.

"Below these, on the face of the disc itself, there were larger rectangular markings which could have been glass or metallic. Our impression was that they were windows. As far as we could see, there were three of them."

As the two men watched in astonishment, the object moved slowly across the ridge until it was above a small glacial lake, barely more than a pond. Hovering there an instant, it then descended to less than 50ft. above the water. Again it hovered and, to the men's further amazement, lowered a pipe-like instrument from its underside into the water. "At first we thought it was something like a rope-ladder," Hembling said, "but it didn't just drop down. It came out smoothly and steadily as if under mechanical control."

During this procedure the observers were conscious of a humming sound from the object "like a quiet electric motor." With its appendage in the lake, the disc then rotated slowly like a water-borne top until its "windows" faced the two men. “We had a distinct feeling It knew we were there," Hembling said.

After remaining in that position for about eight minutes---as the men judged it--the object withdrew its "pipe" as carefully as it had lowered it.

"It climbed slowly, then all of a sudden it was off," Hembling said. "It shot over the ridge, made a sharp turn without skidding and was out of sight in about 20 seconds. We figured it had gone 20 or 25 miles by the time it disappeared." That would give it a speed of at least 3,600 m.p.h.

www.ufocasebook.com...

More cases involving UFOs and water:
www.ufocasebook.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join