It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian UFO witnessed taking up water.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The Gosford UFO incident from 1994 where several upstanding, credible townsfolk (including business owners, policemen, retired academics etc..) witnessed an unknown object taking up water from a lake.

They describe a brightly lit object hovering over the lake "emitting five shafts of light whilst the water was frothing and bubbling beneath it".

Very strange UFO case.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Excellent case with lots of believable witness testimony. While I was watching the video, I googled 'Sun Weekly Gosford' and a newspaper article came up published just a few days ago entitled Yellow UFO at Gosford.

www.sunweekly.com.au...

"One man said he saw a spherical object he couldn't logically explain," Mr McNamara said.

"He reported seeing it rise from out of the water, hover in mid-air and then speed off. He couldn't explain how it had come out of the water but he said the craft did have an effect on the water and seemed to produce a curtain of water between it and the sea."

The story is from December 4, and the events evidently occurred on the Saturday prior (Nov. 29).

Anyway these are the first instances I've heard of any sightings in the Gosford area, and I live south of there in Sydney.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Amazing that this story be on the board today. Last night I was doing some research into accounts of UFO's taking water from lakes, dams the sea etc. Very synchronous!

Great case this one. Thanks for putting it on ATS and reminding me!
Star & Flag!

IRM

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
so they are collecting our natural resources? water, gold, animals?

why?

i mean if they are so powerful and advanced they should have overcome that a long time ago

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Picollo30]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ah, vacationing aliens perhaps?

Word around the Universe is:
"If you go to Earth, do as the humans, just don't drink the water"

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This has happened in Chile

The Chilean government is thoroughly astonished by an unusual situation in the world which had a powerful impact on public opinion in Argentina and Chile. For this reason, government authorities requested the aid of geologists to find out what happened to the lake, located in the Tempanos Fjord, located 2000 kilometers southeast of Santiago de Chile, in the Bernardo O'Higgins National Park.

Very strange if you ask me.

and Russia

"A Russian village was left baffled Thursday," May 19, 2005, "after its lake disappeared overnight."

"NTV Television showed video footage of a great muddy hole drying in the morning sun, while farmers from Bolotnikovo village looked on in shock and disorientation."

Weird indeed.

www.ufoinfo.com...
www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
so they are collecting our natural resources? water, gold, animals?

why?

i mean if they are so powerful and advanced they should have overcome that a long time ago

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Picollo30]

I would say they are collecting the water for energy uses, perhaps coolant purposes, and maybe to carry along on those long trips to wash down the space beer.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
They would have to purify or distill the water first depending on what they wanted it for, (given all this is true). Like RF, my hunch is that it may be related to propulsion or it could simply be that like most living things, they require water and are completely sick to death of drinking Trevor & Bobs recycled urine... Yeah Aliens probably have stupid names like us too! LOL!

I've been trying to track down two or three separate reports of craft landing beside lakes etc and specifically using a 3 pipe system to extract water. The interesting part of these reports was that all witnesses noted that one of the 3 pipes was of a different color to the other two. I believe it was green or blue but don't quote me on that, I'm still trying to track them down in this wealth of books I have.

I'm positive that one of them was in the Betty Andreasson Lucas case.

IRM

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Hey Camilo1!

I read or heard recently that all that water disappeared down a small fissure.

IRM

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
While not exactly the same, there's the White Acres case from 1980 which is also highly unusual.

A UFO was seen hovering above a water tank, which it apparantly emptied.

Read about it here.

It's not far from the Sale Air Force Base, which was rumoured to have some elements of UFO/Alien crash retrieval units operating there.

Read about the Sale Airforce Base rumours here.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Great vid
It' just a shame that you need to be a cop or a doc or some profession that people respect to have any creditability to say you seen a UFO and people to believe you ....Maybe it was our craft taking water to the moon

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Camilo, great post and it seems it's not an isolated event - maybe they're checking for pollutants (or distilling moonshine
)

Found this other report here but it is by Ed Walters who has a bit of a reputation as a cheeky hoaxster.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If the water was sucked up into the craft and later regurgitated back onto the lake, why hasn't anyone taken any water samples?

The entire body of water may be filled with radiactivity and no one is taking the initiative to test.

Originally posted by tezzajw

Q: You mean the water just disappeared?
A: No, the entire water tank disappeared.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Read about it here.

Thats a realy interesting case

Thanks for posting!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Dont forget about Ingo Swann's alleged UFO encounter which is also observed taking water in which he highlights in his book "Penetration" :

That was my last sight of the triangular thing, but in that last moment I could see the WATER OF THE LAKE SURGING UPWARD - like a waterfall going upward, as if being sucked into the machine."
...pg 59

Axel frowned, looking at the slope of the hill we were descending. " what was it doing here?" he asked tentaviley.

"Well for Christsakes! It was THIRSTY! Taking on water, obviously. Someone somewhere needs water..... so I suppose they just come and get it.
......pg 60

www.scribd.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have a theory about why aliens abduct and mutilate that I've elaborated on in other threads. The long and short of it is that while there may or may not be biological life elsewhere in the universe, it's (probably) so far away that physically visiting here would be impossible. Remotely though, that's another story.

Speculations why they might be doing so aside, I think they may have created corporeal forms for themselves using local fauna & flora thousands of years ago.

This fits into incubus/succubus lore, as well as possibly explaining why "aliens" look like humanoid versions of reptiles, insects and fish-people.

So from descriptions in the OP and others here, it seems feasable that it might not be the water itself that they're interested in, but the lifeforms in it.

Of course this doesn't explain the water tower incident.

Still, I think that when abductees are shown alien-human "hybrids", they're most likely being shown mutated hybrids of genetically altered species here on earth. It seems just as likely to me that the 'aliens' have no DNA, that they're from another 'dimension'. Or as I suggested before, their DNA is too far away, and they're manipulating things 'remotely'.

[edit - punctuation]

[edit on 12/22/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maybe they are using Hydrogen as a fuel and are able separate out the Oxygen.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This was from the Documentary "OZ Encounters" UFO's in Australia.
What was also in this Documentary is this VERY disturbing case from Australia.
From a Woman who had an encounter with "Red Glowing Eyed Aliens"
There are 3 Parts to see.
Part#1
Part#2
Part#3

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
ever heard of hard water a bi product of nuclear reactions? isnt water used in fusuion and nuclear reactors

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

yea, the case in which a lady and her husband are scared witless by some aliens with red eyes and then having later night terrors about the incident...that was the single most frightening alien encounter story i've ever read...why'd you mention it in this thread?

I can't wait for this thread to move onto USO's...they are the most interesting topic and I re-watched the abyss on the weekend!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join