It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS' Motto, Deny Ignorance,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DudeontheTube

so you came to ATS didn't like it, but instead of moving on you registered to post about how crappy it is?
why?

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Mr Mxyztplk]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It's so plain to see that the original post triggered all of your adrenaline and testosterone into the fight against... ignorance?

I'm only defending it because it makes a significant point - this website gets paid for ignorance.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeeJay

Originally posted by AlmostPossible
I would like to inform you that nothing on this website is factual. The only facts that are contained on this website are the threads which link to news sources.

Yes, because we ALL know that news sources are completely factual and truthful.

Beat me to it TeeJay!! **Damn** Because it is a very factual point, "Is it not?" News , lying, covering, misinforming, propagandizing and all the other "Unthinkable" things the news would stoop down too!!
Good post TJ!!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

whom may I ask is paying? and why?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Which is more believable...

News sources whom put their credibility, history, and facts on the line?

Or

*insert username here*

Who's paying?

Advertisers, advertisers, advertisers.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DudeontheTube

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk

Why would you join a site just to bash it? is your cable out or something?

Actually I joined because this post is right and I've heard enough. You are all clearly willing to take ignorance to the grave.

Dude, you just registered your account, you happened by this thread by chance, and you are coming to the aid of the op?

I bet you don't have any other posts on any other threads...

This looks mighty suspicious.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I've been a regular visitor, reader, believer of crap posted on this website since July.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Allred5923

Which is more believable...

News sources whom put their credibility, history, and facts on the line?

Or

*insert username here*

Who's paying?

Advertisers, advertisers, advertisers.

Most of us don't just Believe "insert user name here". We share thoughts and ideas. Some have even formed friendships. I guess the news don't get paid, huh? have they no advertising?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This posted by Almostpossible.The phrase "Deny Ignorance" is ironic because ATS actually feeds off of ignorance. The more you 'believe' in these unfounded theories, the more ATS gains monetarily. They would gladly contribute to your ignorance fully knowing that it can be transformed directly into cash.

This

It's so plain to see that the original post triggered all of your adrenaline and testosterone into the fight against... ignorance?

I'm only defending it because it makes a significant point - this website gets paid for ignorance.

The same person obviously.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Most of us don't just Believe "insert user name here".

I would really like you to re-think that statement.

link   

reply to post by dalan.

I've been a regular visitor, reader, believer of crap posted on this website since July.

The OP has been offline for 58 minutes.

That's more than enough time for you to have created this account, and backed up your own post.

That is pathetic OP, stop trying to pull peoples legs.

And I bet when the OP does sing in again, YOU will coincidently happen to be offline.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

link   
No, they are different IP's. That doesn't mean the don't know each other though.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Funny how I get ridiculed for agreeing with some of the argument.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
And somewhere in the middle of both of your groups CTs (extreme over belief with very little provable information) and skeptics (extreme over reliance on the opinions of "experts"*) lies the truth.........

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
...spectacular troll attempt having just signed up...

...oh wait...I would say that, given i'm one of *them* and somehow achieving monetary gain...

[awaits pithy comeback before locking]

[edit on 21-12-2008 by alien]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

reply to post by dalan.

Funny how I get ridiculed for agreeing with some of the argument.

I think it may have something to do with your contributions thus far:

The members just love to have their work called "crap".

Btw, one liners are frowned upon here. Can you diss the site and the membership with more than one line? Again.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Most of us don't just Believe "insert user name here".

I would really like you to re-think that statement.

I don't need to rethink it. Do you have a point?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Im glad if they do.
No matter who,its not nice being lonely this time of year.

[edit on 21/12/08 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Sure! Jim Marrs - Above Top Secret versus User Site Contributions

Product Description:

Jim Marrs can justifiably be considered the world's leading conspiracy author, with multimillion bestsellers like Alien Agenda, Rule by Secrecy, and the book that Oliver Stone used as a basis for his JFK movie, Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy. Now Marrs has allied with the web's most popular conspiracy forum to investigate everything from chemtrails to the Nazis' Antarctic base, moon landing hoaxes to UFOs, God as an alien to the end of the world in 2012.

AboveTopSecret.com is the Internet's largest and most popular discussion board community, with more than twelve million page views per month. It is dedicated to the intelligent exchange of ideas and debate on a wide range of "alternative topics" such as conspiracies, UFOs, paranormal, secret societies, political scandals, new world order, terrorism, and dozens of related topics. AboveTopSecret's popular podcast is downloaded tens of millions of times per month and will become a nationally syndicated radio show prior to the publication date of the book.

Marrs brings his rigorous journalist's credentials to bear on these topics and more, asking (and often answering) the essential who, what, where, why, and how questions in compelling, page-turning fashion.

A native of Fort Worth, Texas, Jim Marrs has worked for several Texas newspapers, including the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. After a leave of absence to serve with Fourth Army intelligence during the Vietnam War, he became a military and aerospace writer for the newspaper and an investigative reporter. Since 1980, Marrs has been a freelance writer, author, and frequent invited public speaker.

Above Top Secret Terms -

3) Content Copyright: By posting on this message board, you relinquish all exclusive copyright privileges to the material you post and you grant The Owners non-exclusive rights to publish your posts in perpetuity in all forms.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Tube Dude, I suggest that you read the Terms and Conditions of Use that everyone agrees to when they register.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join