It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Maitreya and Share International: One World Religion Planned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
First chance I've had all day to get online, it's good to see the thread has generated some discussion .

A couple of points in response to some dialogue here :

- Unless one is NOT a religious type (no offence intended), it is apparantly impossible for people to get out of the biblical mindset and so tags get applied to Maitreya such as "antichrist", "beast of revelation", etc. One of basic premises of my theory is that Christianity, along with many other big religions, were started by the creator gods (extraterrestrials). There is nothing "divine" about any of them in my opinion, their religions have merely been tools to divide mankind on various levels. It's almost a joke to read how many different people have been labelled with the "antichrist" tag. I'm not religious myself but have looked into the antichrist issue and it seems almost certain the antichrist energy is everything to do with the Vatican/Papacy and nothing to do with Obama, Bush, Maitreya or any other of the 100 + people that get mentioned.

The Papacy is The AntiChrist

Defining the Name Antichrist - some misconceptions

As for Maitreya's name adding up to 666, so do myriad other names so that means nothing.

-PRETERISM is a branch of Christianity worth investigating. It takes the stance of ALL so called "prophecies" having ALREADY come to pass . A take that stands up strongly and is incredibly well argued.
When one realizes how wars can be deliberately orchestrated, how the elite plan for this and for that , one appreciates that all kinds of so called "prophecy" can be DELIBERATELY manifested so as to appear, to the religious types, as "god's word come true".

If I was a member of the elite I could "prophecy" a terrible war in Russia to take place after x, y and z happens...I could then move my chess pieces around the board of planet earth and make x, y and z happen so that this war broke out and so "fulfilled" prophecy. Likewise with alien controllers who I believe work through a selection of humans on earth and always have done.
Similarly, as an ET controller over planet Earth I could easily plant a religious figure or 5 , each of whom promise their "return" and I could make that return happen.

- Even for the die-hards who anticipate events still to come as outlined in the bible, there are SO many contradictory takes on what means what and when such and such will occur and where and who is who and yada yada....it's a complete mess in terms of trying to get conclusive answers.

- If I am correct then the NWO know what Christianity is expecting and this would include a realization that the vast majority of the world's christians and muslims WILL think Maitreya is "the antichrist". If only people could see they are likely COUNTING on this response . Factor in 2 billion people resisiting the "new messiah" then add to that open contact with the "benign" ET's ....they WANT resistors as that presents them with a stronger "justification" for rooting out the "threats" to the new world peace the human-ET alliance will appear to be working towards. The NWO know the religious lot will DIE before taking any chip....this is anticipated and welcomed by them as they get to depopulate the planet without appearing to have any blood on their hands

- We know the elite own and control the press - tv, radio, film , etc. It doesn't really matter whether or not some blue star/ufo appears over Xmas...they will simply fabricate the stories necessary to their plan and the media outlets will carry these stories around the world. The masses are easily duped . I'm sure in time there'll be more and more articles relased about Maitreya, his appearances around the world, his so called "miracles", etc....all made up no doubt but when accompanied by faked pics, faked witness testimony, faked footage etc many will think they are reading/watching/looking at something real. So you see, he doesn't even need to exist or really appear until the Day of Declaration

- Skyfloating pointed out neither Maitreya nor Creme have any authority within the UN or Catholic Church. Well no, they do not. But one must remember who puppeteers the UN and the Church...the elite do. If the elite did not want Creme/Maitreya around then they would not be around. The fact that they HAVE been around and CONSISTENTLY for 20 years or more, connected to of all organizations, the UN, speaks volumes. Share International/Creme/Maitreya are tied in with world politics. We all know the NWO want a one world government and so does Maitreya. They are there because the elite planned for them to be there.

- 12-21-12 wondered if it was going to be a case of another death and resurrection as in the case of Jesus and countless others before him....no, nothing whatsoever like that is implied.

Someone mentioned how they didn't understand why the connections discussed on this thread have not been brought up on ATS before....it's true there is little on the net about this, I've made the connections entirely due to long hours of personal research and reflection. There is a shed load to go into about it all that strengthens the theory and I'll be turning my head to writing it all down in the New Year and Self publishing a book about it. Having a bash at discussing some of it here has proven encouraging as obviously alot of you have been interested in the theory and I wasn't really sure if people would be......

[edit on 22/12/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
OK really i dont who this guy is, but if you read any of his stuff its all about being healthy, sharing, and working to the common good of humanity. That all sounds fine to me. Of course we will have to wait and see the consequence of these actions. In times like these were every seems to live in fear and be isolated from each may be just may be this will be a good thing. Fingers crossed.

kx

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I understand why, to many, this sounds rather odd and too religious/apocalyptic sounding.

First thing I would say is, please, please, please think for yourself. Rejecting it is fine. Making fun of people like me is fine. Just don't believe what other people say, especially if are persuaded by fear alone.

I have followed this story quite objectively for 5 years. I had a number of doubts. There are many things I could say but, honestly I think this is the best response I could give, and I really hope it will be posted:

In one of Maitreya's recorded messages (Feb 1979) he says:
"...Nothing which I do will seem extraordinary.
Nothing which I say will be bizarre or strange.
Simple indeed will be My approach. On this fact you may count.As a Brother among brothers I shall speak for you all, voicealoud your aspirations and hopes;make known the desire of all men for a world at peace,for a just and noble readiness to share,for the creation of a society based on freedom and love.By My enunciation of these principles will you know anddiscover Me."

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
- If I am correct then the NWO know what Christianity is expecting and this would include a realization that the vast majority of the world's christians and muslims WILL think Maitreya is "the antichrist". If only people could see they are likely COUNTING on this response . Factor in 2 billion people resisiting the "new messiah" then add to that open contact with the "benign" ET's ....they WANT resistors as that presents them with a stronger "justification" for rooting out the "threats" to the new world peace the human-ET alliance will appear to be working towards. The NWO know the religious lot will DIE before taking any chip....this is anticipated and welcomed by them as they get to depopulate the planet without appearing to have any blood on their hands

I completly agree with this.
Obviously whoever "predicted" the chip and factored the numbers 666 into the "evil to come" equasion, are the same behind-the-scenes controllers keeping the logs on the fundamenalists fire burning, making sure they believe that "every word in the [insert sacred text here] came from God and is Holy and true".
I believe it's always been about population control and "weeding out" the weakminded.
People who believe whole-heartedly in their religions and are willing to die for them are considered weak and stupid. Perhaps the end-goal is to smarten up the genepool before taking complete control? Perhaps it's to make us more suited for running a planet properly ourselves? I'm not sure.

In any case, I don't believe the that any humans on earth have made any kind of pacts with aliens and are expecting rewards for their role in the "NWO". I believe ALL role players, big and small are merely pawns, even if they don't know they're pawns. I believe it's a hardly noticeable mind control, like a shepherds staff gently tapping the sheep on either side to lead them in the direction they want them to go.

And you're right, there's nothing "divine" about the controllers.
Divine would respect and value human life and free will.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Truly you must be an angel sent here to do what must be done.Its wonderful to see others "laboring in the fields of the great harvest" thank you for coming forward Dear one!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The Buddha believed his Dharma would last for 1000 years before a new Dharma would be brought forth. It has been 2500 years.

The Buddha said the name of the next Buddha (Enlightened One) would be Maitreya.

Just some added info.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by booda

Try having someone stand or walk between your windows and the wall thats reflecting the images.If its from ur window(reflection of light0 you will know soon enough.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Have you done a search for threads about these characters? They have been mentioned in passing in a couple that I'm aware of.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

All of this just to control us?
If they made us, why didn't they just make us pre-brainwashed?
I'd hate to think that I'm smarter than one of these god aliens, because even I could think of several better ways to control the masses.

Sorry, but this seems more like fiction than truth.
The truth is never as 'entertaining' as the movies we watch.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

What is your source for this: "'the day of declaration' will take place...this is expected to occur 21-12-2012 according to Creme"?

I've never seen Mr Creme use that specific date for anything. Could you please supply reference? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hi all, reading this thread and searching for more I also found an article by Henry Makow about Maitreya and Lucis trust. Maybe this will enlighten:

www.rense.com...

www.savethemales.ca...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
i came a crosss with Maitreya imy readfings and if im not mistaken she was said to be the false prophet?... was that it?... well, then nice shot.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Anyone who does not accept the prophet Issa/Jesus as God and who is a leader in a religious and/or political movement is likely to be labeled an antichrist. This term is overused. The third antichrist predicted by Nostradamus (Saddam Hussein) has come and gone. But there are other powerful heads of state around the world who could also step into becoming a major pain in the arse in an imperialistic capacity.

Although extraterrestrials (Reticulans specifically) played a major role in the formation of Homo sapien life here many thousands of years ago -- through genetic tampering with homo erectus -- and they influenced some early religions, Christianity, which came about much later, was not orchestrated or controlled by them. Reticulans fear psychic miracles. The prophet Issa/Jesus was great because of his Gifts of the Spirit and the aliens cannot duplicate gifts of a psychic nature with their advanced technology.

As far as the extraterrestrials coming here in force is concerned, the point is moot. They have been here for hundreds of thousands of years, with various bases around the world and one large one in the Moon -- just ask people like Clifford Stone. The real question is whether or not they wish to officially take over.

The world is not headed toward one religion. You would see signs of this and there aren't any. Christianity is lessening and Islam is on the rise, which is unfortunate, as it espouses intolerance and enslaves as well as degrades women.

In order for there to be a one world religion, there has to be miracles that are greater than any other prophet in history. No one at present can pull this off. A lot of talk with some minor miracles but the power to actually convince billions of people to accept a unifying world religion, with so many different cultures who constantly fight one another, is just not happening.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Excuse me, but the 3rd anti-christ isn't even close to being Saddam. No way, no how. He never even successfully conquered any lands outside his own. And the only weapons he ever had that were close to being WMD are the ones we gave him. GWB has a better chance of being the 3rd, especially in reference to thinks like king of terror. But even that is just speculation.

You know whats going on in this thread? A whole bunch of focusing on images and finger pointing. Listening to these kinds of things is alot like listening to the US and Russia pointing fingers over the Georgia thing. I think both sides are wrong, and neither of them have any idea what the truth is.

If aliens created us - fine. Who created them? What does it matter? Does it change good from evil? No.

I don't know who this Maitreya guy is. But the anti-christ and all the things people talk about is just a figurehead of an "end game" system. Why do people keep worrying about the figurehead, but don't worry about the systems in place that allow such things to take control?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Maitreya is not gifted with miraculous power, but he is a technician and expert in removing the chip of the Beast which is coming. He will be the only one on Earth who can defuse the chips, and so people will seek him. Simlar to the guy in that movie, "The Running Man" who knows how to remove those explosive collars.

He lives hidden in the mountains with his special tools, but his location will be surrounded by pro-chip agents whose job it is to kill any who seek to find a way to remove their chips. Those who survive the first purge, and who get chipped, must seek the technician, to get de-chipped.

And finally when Maitreya has unchipped all those who had weak faith and didn't accept death in the first purge of believers, those believers will be given a second chance to die well, when the SECOND purge comes. Unfortunately this will be "chip 2.0" and it's harder to remove, and Maitreya will be gone by then so those who are chipped, will be doomed.

Oh, and I just made all that up. But really, it's a better script than the one being rolled out. That movie, "The Running Man", made from the short story written by Steven King, really has so much prophetic truth in it. I am sure Maitreya would either agree, or smile at this statement and nod knowingly.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Excuse me, but the 3rd anti-christ isn't even close to being Saddam. No way, no how. He never even successfully conquered any lands outside his own. And the only weapons he ever had that were close to being WMD are the ones we gave him. GWB has a better chance of being the 3rd, especially in reference to thinks like king of terror. But even that is just speculation.

First off, a number of well-known Nostradamian scholars -- like John Hogue for example -- all concluded that the third antichrist was in fact Saddam Hussein. He fit the bill completely: he was a ruler in the Middle East who was backed by the Russians and he was brutal and imperialistic. He also invaded, defeated, and occupied Kuwait for a time.

Secondly, just because someone is predicted to be an antichrist does not mean that he or she cannot be conquered -- like Hitler and Saddam.

Third, try and rise above the far-left ideology and do a little independent research and analysis. Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons in an attempt to wipe out the Kurds.

Chemical Weapons = Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)

Fourth, there was also a former Iraqi Air Vice-Marshal (high ranking air force general) of Saddam Hussein. His name is Georges Sada. This general was temporarily imprisoned for refusing to execute POW's in Saddam's regime. Sada stated in print and on television that the remaining WMD's went to Damascus, Syria, just prior to the US-led invasion.

Originally posted by badmedia
If aliens created us - fine. Who created them? What does it matter? Does it change good from evil? No.

They didn't actually create us. The Reticulans cannot create anything. They are not lesser gods who can create matter. If they could create matter then they would not have to abduct anyone for any reason. What they represent is a technically advanced civilization that is spiritually indifferent and self-serving.

What the aliens did is mix their DNA with the "already evolving hominids" here in order to come up with a slave race to work the mines. Research the archeological findings of Zecharia Sitchin and others on that issue.

I agree with you that truth and morality are absolute and not relative. They do not change.

Just because extraterrestrials had a role with the emergence of Homo sapien life does not mean that they are our spiritual masters

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Why take Bible so literally? It is just one book THAT HAS BEEN REWRITTEN by manipulate purposes (Vatican etc. who all the most BS of all). My thought is that maybe they have put that "beware of anti-christ" there to make you fear of the real Christ. You need to think about the message. We really need to unite (but without leader) and we really all are Christs/Gods so God is in us all.

All things are that you made of them. If you really think that all positive things are negative it is your right. Why people scare so much new positive things, are they really so much stuck to all negativity so they search it for everywhere?

It is same with Obama, he has announce change and good things but people think that it must be too good to be true and make all kinds of conspiracies before he have even started. I'll say that you will be amazed of hi's all good work.

I think that Maitreya may not be the messiah but you need to listen the good message that he brings and start to think whit your own brains. So listen the message and do not think about the messenger.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

There was once an advanced society on earth, long ago, if the ancient legends are to be believed. The Indian epics, some of which date back to 5,000 years ago, allude to this as well as describing at length all the glorious flying machines that used to be around and the various "modern" technologies that were known in those time. Whose to say that the species in that golden age were not brainwashed themselves ? The entire civilization seemed to have gotten wiped out though, taking most of the technology with it no doubt. Whoever survived would have had a long uphill path to rebuild all that was lost.

This aside, the ancient texts seem to describe a situation whereby "the gods" had a "certain" amount of science and technology but nothing compared to the worldwide hi tech scenario we have today. These ET's were here in their hundreds, not the thousands apparantly. There was no Tv, no radio, no internet, no media etc etc.....their work was cut out for them back then if they were desirous of global control, given their technology had limitations and they were relatively few in number. There are myriad more tools in place now for them to execute plans on a grander scale. We have a globally interconnected political scene now and NWO supporters in place in their tens of thousands throughout politics, religion, education, science, etc. I think they have needed to bide their time to fully realize their plans. They also needed our help. This is where the elite come in and the millions of sleepy sheeple who unwittingly aid them.

When we were first created, their may have been little preparedness for how intelligent and rebellious we would turn out to be. Not to mention that the ET faction seems to have been divided into two camps , with one seeking to help man be liberated while the other sought more control over us. There were conflicts between members of their own race.....some texts talk about them unleashing terrible weapons on each other that were like nuclear bombs !

We can't presume the creator gods were "perfect" in their scientific knowledge either - the Sumerian tales talk of many many screw ups as the genetic experimentation took place. Maybe they didn't have enough experience back then to even know how to interface the human brain with microchip technology /thought control devices etc. Fast forward a few thousand years though and their human creations have made these advances. It would be a mistake to presume to know how advanced they were/are , or to consider them beings who "should know" how to do this or that.

As for "all this just to control us"....well the various ancient texts describe these ET's as anything BUT morally/spiritually advanced beings. Rather some of them exhibited very "human" tendencies towards despotism, egocenticism, megalomania, etc. When you have beings like this in charge of genetic science projects (us) it is not difficult to see how they think they own us and know what's "good" for us. If human beings created a new species of beings , you can bet we would not abandon them but that we would maintain interest in and control over their affairs and development. I don't think they are any different.

We also have no idea what is going on on their home planet/out in the cosmos ....if they have intent to dwell on Earth more permanently for whatever reason, they are not likely to do so while the world is the chaotic mess it currently is, packed with an unruly species.

There are all sorts of reasons that may answer your question , you just have to think about it thoroughly and use your imagination a bit more.

But if you don't buy my theory, that's fine. We can't all agree !

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's been awhile since I've read it (and I've read it four times) but are the words anti-christ even used in the bible? Granted, I may have missed it as I paid more attention to the old testament than the new, but I don't recall the antichrist even being mentioned. If anyone has the verses that refer to the anti-christ I would really appreciate it as I'd like to go back and re-read what it says.

Regardless of all that, I find it extremely amusing that Paul_Richard is acting like it is a FACT that Saddam was "one of the anti-christs". Since when is there more than one? Where is the texts that deal with multiple anti-christs? And who exactly on this planet is the authority on declaring anti-christs? Is there some kind of course you can take that makes you an expert on identifying and declaring them? I'm trying really hard not to be incredulous here, I apologize if I'm not doing a very good job.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join