It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Maitreya and Share International: One World Religion Planned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
For those who doubt this plot for the one-world religion and Maitreya:

In the past several months I have now heard TWO very mainstream promotions of this organization (Share International) - on my mainstream FM radio station around 5 in the morning with an ad announcing the news, and then this week in the MarketWatch press release, which is truly astounding considering this is a Wall Street Journal affiliate.

Why would MAINSTREAM media run these ads and press releases if it weren't part of something legitimately being planned?

Do you think they would run stuff from some "crackpot"?

Yeah, it all sounds hokey and stupid just like the Galactic Federation / Ashtar Command crap I was fed when I was an asleep New Ager not too long ago. But THESE NEW WORLD ORDER PEOPLE REALLY WANT AND BELIEVE IN THIS STUFF - BECAUSE THEY ARE CREATING IT AS OUR REALITY!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Ever since I came across Maitreya on the internet, and looked up his history etc.-the hair stood up on the back of my neck. I believe him to be the Anti-Christ mentioned in Revelation.

I am descended from Cleopas, who spoke to Christ on the road to Emmaus, and was at his crucifixion. Through time, we have changed the spelling of our names, due to religious persecution. There aren't many families left in the world, and we all have the connection to the Cleopas spoken of in the New Testament.

I am saying this, because, if there is such a thing as ancestral memory then that would explain why I feel so strongly that he is the Anti-Christ and I hate to say this that I feel America is Babylon. I could be wrong (I hope I am wrong.), but my feelings about Maitreya are so strong that even the mention of his name makes me uneasy.

One thing I do know is that when our Lord does come from the Heavens, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess. I will not bow down to the Anti-Christ, namely Maitreya.

It is interesting how they market the man and I have found him referred to as Christ online. He even tells people that he is the Christ. He is not my Lord.

I would much rather accept Yeshua(Christ) as an alien, than to accept Maitreya as my ressurected Lord.

I am not preaching at anybody, but I am in whole heart with the OP that Maitreya and Share International are to be weary of and not to fall for the miracles. Even Satan can perform miracles, but that doesn't make him, Christ.

I believe the OP is right that they are to bring about the One World Religion,which is not what we are told of will be Christ's doing. Yes, he will perform all manners of healing, and other manifestations. However, he is not to be seen as the Second Coming.

No doubt, many people will be spellbound by Maitreya and Share International, and no matter of warnings will prevent them or sway them from bowing to him.

I am glad this topic got posted. I hadn't heard anything about the man for a couple of years. I know he has already got people in some third world countries poorer regions to believe he is the Risen Lord.
His tours I am unable to accept him as the Son of the Most High.

Who Is MaitreyaHe has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know him as the Christ, and expect his imminent return. Jews await him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

Although the names are different, many believe that they all refer to the same individual: the World Teacher, whose personal name is Maitreya (pronounced my-tray-ah).

You won't find me bowing down to him in my lifetime. I believe him to be the false prophet come to confuse the world.

[edit on 22/12/08 by rachel07]

[edit on 22/12/08 by rachel07]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Some more of that NWO crap again. If nothing happens on Christmas then what?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
the entire concept is UTTER TWADDLE - and the " sign " from Maitreya is the most glaring [ pun ] hole in thier claims

the ` circles of light ` are a simple optical phenonemon - its a reflection not a miracle

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

Indeed, I have yet to say his name out loud. I know a lot of people don't buy into this stuff and that's fine, but God has given me many reasons to believe what he shows me.

I am not entirely certain on this part, but I don't think 2012 is when Maitreya comes. Instead, 2012 would be when his 3 1/2 year reign ends which would mean Maitreya makes his appearance in the middle of 2009. The only thing left after that would be the wrath of God. When you consider the world economy about to completely collapse, riots spreading around the world and some in the middle east itching to start world war 3 and use nukes, it just has to hit the fan sometime soon. Maitreya will make his appearance in the midst of global chaos and war which we seem to be approaching the brink of in a hurry.

Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

What the heck is wrong with a one world religion if it's based on the actual FACTS and scientific mechanics of spiritual existence / consciousness and physics???!

-

Are you suggesting that "Maitreya" is based on actual FACTS and scientific mechanics of spiritual existence?

If so, I suggest instead - that Maitreya is based on a need for the heads to control the masses - as are many religions and prophet oriented groups.

We have to stop with the Gods already - or we will never recognize that we are all Gods - and finally learn to utilize our own "magical" abilities.

Why do we feel the need to follow when the need now is to lead? Have no doubt that the people perpetuating the Maitreya falsehood know that much of the species at this time is trying to break free from these religious falsehoods - but keep us down and out enough and we might buy into yet another fantasy.

This is clearly control at its most devious and dangerous. Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
After reading this thread, I cant help but to think of Stargate SG1 and their battles against the Goauld (Humans with snakelike symbiotes who came off as Egyptian gods) and the Ori (Humans who were "possessed" by malevolent Ascended beings that made people worship them or they killed them.) Wow, life imitates art.

Well, I for one am not gonna let some alien "god" just walk in here and start with the "Bla bla bla Worship ME!" crap. I'm gonna go and get me a zat gun and some of those Ancient genes so's I cans saves da galaxy!

But, honestly, anybody who just falls in line with someone coming and claiming to be the Messiah of the Human race without questioning said Messiah's motives deserves to be enslaved.

Me, I'll be ready to defend my human bro's and sisters from the evil space "gods"!
Besides, I really want to fly an F-302!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
A few threads have been started on ATS on different forums about the same topic - Share International has recently released a press statement declaring the imminent occurence of a "christmas miracle" that heralds the entry of the new world teacher, MAITREYA, onto the world stage.

Oh well, some 2008 years ago, a Roman politician wished to come to power. Many of his people were in dispute. And thus, an idea stroke him: he united his people under One World Religion. This new religion was inspired by many religions and events such as virgin birth, etc.

Then, he made a up-coming Jewish king, who's name was Jesus, to be the main person of this new religion, as he proclaimed him to be the Son of God.

Today, 2008 years later, the center of this religion still resides in Rome.

It has served us well, this myth of Christ.

Religion is politics, my Dear. Nothing else.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearSoul
Some more of that NWO crap again. If nothing happens on Christmas then what?

Crap indeed. Likely nothing will happen on Christmas. Either way, it is a ploy to get the "uninformed and frightened" masses into this way of thinking.

"HE has come to save you!"

Nothing actually has to happen in the sky.
It is already happening by mere suggestion and compliance to believe.
It sickens me.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If and when some person stands up in the UN general assembly proclaiming to be a "god" here to save us and performs some parlor tricks to prove it, I am not just gonna bow down and say "Thanks yous for saving me! I will worship yous and do whatever yous says!"

It's ridiculous. I am a spiritually minded person but I don't or won't just jump willy nilly into some would-be "god"s idea of a global Shangri-la. That to me would be the end.

Exchanging humanity's multiple cultures and ideas for a "peace" that would allow a "god" and/or One World Govt to enslave us. No thanks.

I have to say it sounds incredibly naive to just believe someone because they say they are the Messiah or god. I have 2 great little boys and a beautifil loving wife and I plan to protect them with my life if anything threatens them. Including some "god" and his plan to take over the world.

Seriously guys, if this happens, would you just blindly follow some guy claiming to be a "god" or messiah or whatever, just because he does some neato tricks designed to impress you, asking you to worship him???

Like I said in my earlier post, I've seen the show and the "gods" just want to enslave us. For power's sake.

Beware greeks bearing gifts my friends.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Now, Simon Crème has been creeping around for a quarter of a century banging on about the coming of Maitreya. PEOPLE – HELLO?????? This is a scam. Crème is a con man – end of story. He has NEVER had ANYTHING to do with the UN. He claimed he did to garnish some credibility, until he was questioned about it, so he quickly dumped it before he got in trouble.

Crème also NEVER mentioned Maitreya coming in 2012 until 2012 became popularized in the minds of New Agers. Benjamin Crème is just another Sheldon Niddle and Blossom Fairchild – SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. Maitreya is not real!!!!

I had overlooked that he promised Maitreya would come in 2012. I would be willing to bet that all that happens on Christmas is that Creme puts out another of his ads.

This whole thing will collapse when he dies.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

What the heck is wrong with a one world religion if it's based on the actual FACTS and scientific mechanics of spiritual existence / consciousness and physics???!

-

It breaks a fundamental right given to mankind.

To choose who you worship.

One world religion means everyone will either be forced to follow one religion or be destroyed.

I thought we got rid of this when we stopped stoning people to death for not following the religious choices of the masses.

I think it's hog wash personally but at the same time I'll keep my guard up because the claims are quite steep and pretty much have one common goal in mind.

Just remember if you walk away from your god you can always come back without consequence. If there is a consequence then they are no god.

Imagine the ENTIRE FABRIC of THE UNIVERSE around us.. the LOCAL AREA..

being modified by exactly WHAT WE THINK...

and if we actually...

instead of bowing our heads down and staring at pages of a book that was written to control primitive man..

that we all actually ...together.. looked into the mysteries of existence and the ACTUALITY of INFINITY and the GREAT "ALL" .. that exists.. and the ONE GOD that has grown within it...

yes.. the one that you've grown to love...

but in a newer and greater, more comprehensive and VISIBLE light... ??

eeh??

yeah??

c'mon..

it's not that huge a step.

and it's NOT all "evil illuminati" etc..

eff that.

it's your PERSONAL RIGHTEOUS INHERITANCE.

-

Funny you mention our world being modified as we think.

It already is.

I read no books and bow before no one.

I'm not attacking what you are saying I'm just correcting what you seem to imply about myself.

I've died more than once, twice was told I had to come back. The second time I can say oh ya it may have been neurons misfiring in my brain. However the first time that was not possible.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleksander

Originally posted by badmedia

-

Nothing is wrong with you choosing that on your own I suppose. But everything is wrong about forcing it on to people, and persecuting anyone who doesn't go along.

I agree and it also as the Jim Jones kool-aid feel to it as well. I refuse to be part of anything that is forced upon me well try to anyway but to slaughter anyone that dosen't go along with his message dosen't really fit into his message kinda makes him sound like a hypocrite. Who knows maybe it's the real deal which on paper sounds like a nice thing but you should let people weigh the facts on their own and not push them into anything. My 2 cents!!!!

funny..

you found a way to "accept" electricity, and the light that a lightbulb gives you.. the convenience of seeing at night and enjoying your life through other electronic conveneinces like telephone and television.
did you protest against that?

you found it "ok" and you "accepted" a method of travel using a process of intellectual prowess that led to a machine that used combustible fuel to turn wheels and cause you to "go forth" to your destination your whole life.

you found it okay to accept computers when you found that you could communicate images, ideas and sentiment across wide distances to loved ones and complete strangers.. when a group of people discovered and created the modern method to achieve that.

yet you are going to fight to the teeth when over the ages... and aeons.. people have used the same amount of diligent thought...that led to all these modern conveniences... who come up with the most pure and exact scientifically and spiritually harmoniously FACTUAL process of enlightenment and ascnsion.. combining christianity, sufism, quaballah, buddhism, hinduism, and Egyptian mystic esoteric principles......

and JUST because it's going to be "mandated" eeeeven though it's perfect and designed FOR YOU as a GIFT...

you are still going to go kicking and screaming.. fighting tooth and nail.. JUST because it's being mandated??

even though it's the perfect actuality of reality and consciousness, thought, existence..etc??

you're just gonna fight .."just because " it's being "forced"... not because it would be "inaccurate??

just because it's "mandated"?

i say get over it man.

and study it all and get INTO it.. BEFORE it's mandated.. so you're not one of the "mess" that needs guatanamo-type-conversion.

we're ALL reincarnating through each other. we're all ONE organism... one mass of souls, looping through the heart of the earth.

we need to make sure that we have the most healthy, well bred, genetically superior... and opportune VESSELS for our FUTURE incarnations.

-

Wow you was waiting to let some one have it wasn't you is it becase i didn't say nice post? or did you just happen to sit down with your tight shorts in a bunch?

I'm not sure I get you point here other then the kicking and screaming point, I mean it dosen't really even have anything to do with what I said. yah I use the modern conviences of SCIENCE created by man because I CHOOSE to, not because I was forced to, your argument would fit if I were complaining about science and what not but im not. Like many posters after me it just stinks of a group of people using the harsh times we live in to manipulate people. I am not saying the message is bad I find the message good all except the force issue, it's just slavery in another form from the sound of it. The ole do as I say or perish mentlity deserves resistance.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You think them Texas boys are gonna drop down and pray to Maitreya?

They'll sooner drop dead.

That's a promise.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

One thing I do know is that when our Lord does come from the Heavens, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess.

I bow to no one. Not Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, or Maitreya. The only faith I need is the faith I have in myself. Organized religion is nothing more than control of the masses via fear & guilt. Well, my religion knows no guilt or shame.

And it makes me crazy whenever I try to read about religious conspiracies on this site that I have to sift through all the Christian Dogma posted by people incapable of keeping their religion to themselves.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Lots of folks believe that religion is designed to enslave them, and that's just VICTIM MINDSET baloney.

It's the same as smoking, drinking and drugs, you're right, not everyone falls "victim" but it IS designed to enslave.

That's like saying a Map, that was made of a territory which existed 5000 years ago, which happens to have inaccuracies now, was somehow invented to lead us in the wrong way.

No, because the mapmakers never LIE and claim to be God or perfectionists whereas most religions do. A mapmaker will always leave room for improvements, growth and change.

Anyone who has ever had a spiritual experience, or attempted ascension toward the godhead understands this. Now those people may decorate their experience with the doctrine they've been taught, so they may also feel that their faith is the only true one, since they follow it and had an experience.

This is the reasoning behind the "One World Religion", if the OP holds any truth at all, to claim that the people's spiritual experience came from one source and to take the place of that source, rather than allow people to understand that all humans, without the "help" of their religious rulership, will gravitate towards spiritual perfection.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

-

I agree with you. I see nothing wrong with one world religion... but I see nothing wrong with a one world government either, or one world currency, or one world language.

IMO it will just unite mankind into a common effort and represent us, "earth people" as one entity, united, one body. It will give strength to mankind... but some still insist in the "divide and conquer" theory, and that is why we dont evolve as a species.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo
I agree with you. I see nothing wrong with one world religion... but I see nothing wrong with a one world government either, or one world currency, or one world language.

IMO it will just unite mankind into a common effort and represent us, "earth people" as one entity, united, one body. It will give strength to mankind... but some still insist in the "divide and conquer" theory, and that is why we dont evolve as a species.

True true, as long as the peeps upstairs just would have our best interest at heart, they don't so the NWO being sculpted for is something i'm against, not a global society on itself.

ON the other hand, it are growing pains that we are having here so the forming of a NWO may be rooted in selfishness and contemptious goals but that is just the start of it. It may take decades but some day it will be turned into a good thing. To bad we seem to be unable to make it something nice in the first place.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Harman]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Maitreya is the future Buddha to Buddhists. What an offensive load of garbage for another religion to take someone's religious figure and make them bad in your religion. That's like the Muslim's making Jesus the anti-Mohammad who destroys the world. It's ludicrous and ridiculous and more scare tactic garbage to get at weak, stupid people. Try just enjoying life and stop worrying about the end of the world, because your world will end quicker then you want, 0-80 yrs isn't as long as you think, have some fun.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The Great Ones are coming.

Nice Lovecraftian reference.

But yeah, I certainly hope there is no antichrist, because that would be against my atheist beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join