It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Maitreya and Share International: One World Religion Planned

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar

The internets can be regarded as global television, especially youtube. He will have to beat Tom Cruise; his plan's are to get a Scientology book apart of Oprah's Book Club...truly disturbing.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hi Cosmicpixie. Hope you get well soon. I did see the other threads and was waiting to see if you popped up. Anyway, I decided to star and flag your, as you always put so much into your threads. I know I have done a lot of copy and paste, the reason I hope is to give people a taste of what we’re looking at here.
As soon as I read about the bright star my first thought was U.F.O. They even have a U.F.O. And crop circles link on their page.

www.share-international.org...

Maitreya's social message can be summarized in a few words: "Share and save the world."
(Know of anyone else who’s coming to power that has this opinion?) If you haven’t had a look on this link yet I advise you do and don’t just skim through it.

share-international.org...

Here’s a list of his miracles.

Weeping and bleeding statues; healing crosses of light and springs of water; divine messages inscribed by the seeds within fruits and vegetables; bronze and stone sacred statues that appear to drink milk ― through such steadily increasing signs and manifestations, now widely reported in the media, he has touched the hearts of millions, preparing them for his imminent emergence. These miracles also strengthen people's faith and give them a sense of hope and expectancy for the future.

Click on this to see the FAQ here’s just a very small sample.

www.share-international.org...

Q. Does Maitreya use any of the many statues of him to transmit his energies through?

BC: Yes, most certainly. One example is a famous statue in wood in the Koryuji Temple in Kyoto, Japan, dating from the sixth and seventh centuries. For centuries it has been known as 'the statue of the golden light' because of the radiance which is sometimes seen to emanate from it.

Q: When Christ was here before, he went through a cycle of events, and was crucified and killed. What is to prevent that from happening again?

BC: It is very difficult to crucify someone whom you cannot see, and Maitreya can appear and disappear at will. You could fire a cannon at him, an 18-inch shell, and it would just bounce off him and fall to the ground. He created his own body, and if you can create your own body you can keep it intact. He is inviolable.

(So what do we know about the anti Christ/beast getting a fatal wound to his head?)

Who is maiterya?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Maitreya the betrayer

www.letusreason.org...

There is also the maitreya project where they plan to build a 500ft statue. Wonder if he’ll give it the power of speech?

[edit on 21/12/08 by iammonkey]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Still...if this "Maitreya" person thinks he can come to earth and pull the wool over plucky's eyes, I have a theme song for just this instance....

Not just a theme song! a promise!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

BC: It is very difficult to crucify someone whom you cannot see, and Maitreya can appear and disappear at will. You could fire a cannon at him, an 18-inch shell, and it would just bounce off him and fall to the ground. He created his own body, and if you can create your own body you can keep it intact. He is inviolable.

So he is The Incredible Hulk? He can also turn intangible as well as invisible? He has it going on, it seems, but he has my disbelief that he is the Messiah, so...crucifiction (which would make the most sense, given humankind's history of making wise decisions while under such duress) would be moot. Great. How do we kill someone who claims to be the Messiah, yet cannot be killed? Troubling. As humans we reserve the right to kill anyone we want. This throws a snag in the plans....

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Can't kill him because he's an entity that will possess a man. He sounds like he's the Beast of Revelation.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl

Can't kill him because he's an entity that will possess a man. He sounds like he's the Beast of Revelation.

That's bad, right? He's a bad person/thing/entity? Check. My plucky awareness is as keen as ever. I will not be fooled, duped or hog-waddled. Thank you. I now know he is Messiah. Just kidding.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hi pluckynoonez
yeah I don’t know if BC is a nutter yet. I’ll keep my beady little eyes on this. I’m not sure if it was you who said it on another thread, but the photos on the guy looks dodgy to me as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What the heck is wrong with a one world religion if it's based on the actual FACTS and scientific mechanics of spiritual existence / consciousness and physics???!

-

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Rev 13:18 “This calls for wisdom. If any one has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast , for it is a man’s number. His number is 666”

The name Maitreya calculates to 666 in both hebrew and greek. This is indeed the personal name of the antichrist which was revealed in 2006 by the Bible code. I am actually surprised to see this name come up on here in this context. I guess more people have their eyes open than I thought.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I was watching a prediction show in a spanish channel here in the usa for the new year (from 07) they had the usual psychic giving predictions and gave the usual predictions (earthquakes, war etc etc)

out of nowhere she mentions maitreya and how she could "feel" his enormous power.

I think we are going to enter an age where we will not only see things that defy science and test the atheism of atheists, but we will see the literal gates of hell open (blue beam project and the occult plan to open the realms of the spirit world) among other things.

Had to throw it out there.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Cosmicpixie this is an interesting read, but any chance you can provide some sources namely, what I quoted below. This guy sure is an interesting to look into. But credible resources are even more obscure and vague when dealing with this kind of religious BS.

7. Creme suggests the Maitreya's emergence will build up gradually. People will hear wonderful words from inspired individuals and will "know" it is the Maitreya they are watching on TV or listening to, even though he will appear differently each time . Eventually the people of the world will call for a world address and so then "the day of declaration" will take place...this is expected to occur 21-12-2012 according to Creme. It will involve simultaneous link up of all TV and radio networks across the globe in an event being billed as the most historic in human history. We will not hear him speak, we will "telepathically" hear his messages "beamed" into our minds ...
A few months after this declaration, Jesus , another ascended master, returns. Lots of other ascended masters will also appear on earth to "help" us.

You don't suppose this would be like Jesus dying on the cross (December 21, 2012) and rising again three days later, on Christmas?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
What the heck is wrong with a one world religion if it's based on the actual FACTS and scientific mechanics of spiritual existence / consciousness and physics???!

Because they will use it to control the world's population and turn us all into slaves.

Pixie - I think you are spot on. Well done and thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

-

Nothing is wrong with you choosing that on your own I suppose. But everything is wrong about forcing it on to people, and persecuting anyone who doesn't go along.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I'd just like to say that I find this thread a well thought out and well articulated analysis of some quite likely events. I have been more and more open to the notion that extra-terrestrial beings created us in their image (quite like "God") And that one day, they will return. This just adds more credence, I believe, to these theories, and I think at the least, we should take note.

Thanks Pixie,

Darkjedig.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

-

Nothing is wrong with you choosing that on your own I suppose. But everything is wrong about forcing it on to people, and persecuting anyone who doesn't go along.

I agree and it also as the Jim Jones kool-aid feel to it as well. I refuse to be part of anything that is forced upon me well try to anyway but to slaughter anyone that dosen't go along with his message dosen't really fit into his message kinda makes him sound like a hypocrite. Who knows maybe it's the real deal which on paper sounds like a nice thing but you should let people weigh the facts on their own and not push them into anything. My 2 cents!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleksander

Originally posted by badmedia

-

I agree and it also as the Jim Jones kool-aid feel to it as well. I refuse to be part of anything that is forced upon me well try to anyway but to slaughter anyone that dosen't go along with his message dosen't really fit into his message kinda makes him sound like a hypocrite. Who knows maybe it's the real deal which on paper sounds like a nice thing but you should let people weigh the facts on their own and not push them into anything. My 2 cents!!!!

funny..

you found a way to "accept" electricity, and the light that a lightbulb gives you.. the convenience of seeing at night and enjoying your life through other electronic conveneinces like telephone and television.
did you protest against that?

you found it "ok" and you "accepted" a method of travel using a process of intellectual prowess that led to a machine that used combustible fuel to turn wheels and cause you to "go forth" to your destination your whole life.

you found it okay to accept computers when you found that you could communicate images, ideas and sentiment across wide distances to loved ones and complete strangers.. when a group of people discovered and created the modern method to achieve that.

yet you are going to fight to the teeth when over the ages... and aeons.. people have used the same amount of diligent thought...that led to all these modern conveniences... who come up with the most pure and exact scientifically and spiritually harmoniously FACTUAL process of enlightenment and ascnsion.. combining christianity, sufism, quaballah, buddhism, hinduism, and Egyptian mystic esoteric principles......

and JUST because it's going to be "mandated" eeeeven though it's perfect and designed FOR YOU as a GIFT...

you are still going to go kicking and screaming.. fighting tooth and nail.. JUST because it's being mandated??

even though it's the perfect actuality of reality and consciousness, thought, existence..etc??

you're just gonna fight .."just because " it's being "forced"... not because it would be "inaccurate??

just because it's "mandated"?

i say get over it man.

and study it all and get INTO it.. BEFORE it's mandated.. so you're not one of the "mess" that needs guatanamo-type-conversion.

we're ALL reincarnating through each other. we're all ONE organism... one mass of souls, looping through the heart of the earth.

we need to make sure that we have the most healthy, well bred, genetically superior... and opportune VESSELS for our FUTURE incarnations.

-

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This is all clearly described in the big book. Everyone who even mentions aliens should consider that perhaps this isn't a time for intellectual interpretations of the situations at hand. The word "Beast" is the term that God uses for human governments. Their behavior doesn't belie this title. There is a time and a place for intellectualism, but this is one of those few occasions where we simply don't have the luxury. It is spelled out archaically clear. I'm not what I consider a righteous man, and I don't expect to be swept away in a rapture. I just know, gun to my face, I will refuse a chip.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Excellent OP Cosmicpixie!

That is one of the best summaries of the Maitreya Plan that I have read on the whole Intenet. You have certainly done your research - so concise.

You've managed to include it all, and your timing is perfect. It is imprtant to get this information out there, especially now that the Cult of the Earth/Carbon cult have acquired so much power.

I won't say anymore, you've done and amazing job at providing us with a complete, concise, inclusive and a totally accurate summary of the Maitreya phenomenon. And you managed to fit it into an essay just the right size.

Starred and Flagged!

P.S. Thanks for being a Watchmen, and sounding the warning - even though some will choose not to hear it.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Dreemer]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I couldn't agree with you more. Since I am aware that we are all one, I could be forced to convert to worshipping light poles. But hey it's all a joke to me because I know its pure crap so why not? Whatever, if that is the defining moment between life and death I may even lick the light pole, just to be fun!

[edit on 22-12-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

-

It breaks a fundamental right given to mankind.

To choose who you worship.

One world religion means everyone will either be forced to follow one religion or be destroyed.

I thought we got rid of this when we stopped stoning people to death for not following the religious choices of the masses.

I think it's hog wash personally but at the same time I'll keep my guard up because the claims are quite steep and pretty much have one common goal in mind.

Just remember if you walk away from your god you can always come back without consequence. If there is a consequence then they are no god.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join