It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deleting Thread Tags

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I was wondering if there was a way to delete the tagged threads or or at least the tags themselves that show up in my profile? Ive searched for this answer several times before I decided to ask, so if the answer is already here, I guess that I missed it.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Sooo, nobody knows if this is possible or not? I was hoping at least a mod would have some info about it, one way or another.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

"Why is it so important for you to delete a thread tag?"

They are only used for archived searching, it perpetuates the search for more tag titles.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Staff have the ability to remove tags - but it comes with a penalty as it is only used when the tag system is abused by a member. And even then I'm not sure whether the removed will be "removed" from your profile as one of your tags.

I suggest you get into contact with a staff member explaining why you want a tag removed. Or you can use the Complaint/Suggestion function in your MemCenter.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Thanks for the reply, Its not so big of a deal that I would want to go through all of that trouble. Since it is so easy to add a tag, i thought it would be just as easy to remove one.

new topics

top topics

join