It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb Flashing Triangles in my bedroom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
HAS ANYBODY EVER REPORTED ANYTHING LIKE THIS HERE? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS? OR WHAT IT MEANS?
YOUTUBE
www.youtube.com...

Video of ORB and Flashing Triangles on my bedroom wall. Also a photo and illustration of a ufo? orb? comet? outside my home. I have had 3 incidents in the past 4 months that have me really disturbed. One I have captured on video. This is a remake from my original video, but this one gives more description. Please feel free to comment on what you think it may be. I appreciate your comments. God Bless! I have the original video on my card that goes in my camera. I can show you I have not edited the footage in any way except for the transfer onto the video and to add some captions and descriptions so I could post it on youtube.. I have had so many strange things happen to me it would take this whole page to tell you about. I have never had a experience like this before. I have never in my life saw a orb before this event. I have seen pictures of them online but I always thought they were Ghosts. A few weeks before this event I had a much bigger Orb on my ceiling above my head at 3:00 in the morning. I actually woke my husband up because I thought I was seeing things. The room was PITCH BLACK. I actually sat up in bed staring at it for the longest time to see if I could see if the light was reflecting off of something in the room before just putting the covers over my head until I fell asleep. Honestly if it had just been a orb I seen I would have attributed it to a light anomaly or maybe a reflection of sunlight or maybe a ghost or my imagination BUT WHAT IS FREAKING ME OUT IS THE TRIANGLES.... What the HELL are they??? I have searched the internet everyday trying to find someone who has seen this or someone who has a video of something similar and I can't find anything. Also I never believed in UFOs until I started watching videos on youtube about 3 years ago. I used to think people were nuts or that they were government planes. (I still think some of them are). But I also saw that orange glowing comet after the triangle incident? orb? ufo? What was that?? whatever it was shoot across my parking lot in November which I illustrated in my video. I have watched the video of the orb and triangles over and over again and I still can't believe how calm I was BUT NOW I find it disturbing.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Your link is busted

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is at least the 2nd thread today that you've made about this. Why?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Listen, If you saw a white orb and flashing triangles in your room you would want help trying to figure out what it is and what it means to! I am asking for help...

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The link to your supposed video is not written properly.

So no one here can see it etc

Fix it please.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join