It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General George S. Patton was assassinated to silence his criticism of allied war leaders claims new

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Can't have some uppity military type speaking their mind and ruining the money making plans of the industrial and banking elite, that just wouldn't do at all.

So many of the USA's finest got rich(er) by bankrolling the Nazi rise to power and subsequent world war, even doing so as America entered the war too. It's all just good business, right or wrong doesn't enter the equation when money and power are at stake. The elite even wanted to go so far as to overthrow the American government of the day and align themselves with Nazi Germany. All the info is out there if you dig deep enough and has been documented many times over but the corporate owned media and those same big powerful families are still there to ensure it doesn't go mainstream and cause them any problems.

If many of the people knew what went on back then they'd probably want lynchings.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Can't have some uppity military type speaking their mind and ruining the money making plans of the industrial and banking elite, that just wouldn't do at all.

So many of the USA's finest got rich(er) by bankrolling the Nazi rise to power and subsequent world war, even doing so as America entered the war too. It's all just good business, right or wrong doesn't enter the equation when money and power are at stake. The elite even wanted to go so far as to overthrow the American government of the day and align themselves with Nazi Germany. All the info is out there if you dig deep enough and has been documented many times over but the corporate owned media and those same big powerful families are still there to ensure it doesn't go mainstream and cause them any problems.

If many of the people knew what went on back then they'd probably want lynchings.

Very interesting post there Britguy. Which goes full circle back to Prescott Bush and the Dulles brothers of the 30's and 40's era backing Hitler financially before and into ww2.

All these little conspiracies are so intertwined, its sometimes hard to keep track of the correllation between them all. Is this another, in the long line of, rabbit holes twisted in with the others??

Time will tell.

Silver

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
One of my employees from years ago was a Patton Aide. When the movie first came out I remember asking him how close the movie portrayed the man. His reply was "They didn't even scratch the surface". He went on and told me several stories of his time serving General Patton. From everything that he told me added to what I have found out over the years, there is no question in my mind that Patton had numerous enemies both inside and outside the military itself.

Dave

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i have read about hans kammler and his dealings with the nazi "wonder weapons" at the end of the war and patton leading troops to the area when they should've been going to berlin. the whole thing doesn't make too much sense, as does his death. surprised to see this thread, more fuel to the fire. thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0

In 1945, wouldnt you just have someone walk up behind him and shoot him in the head. Things werent too complicated back then. No you tube, no cell phone cams.

An assassination would be simple and silent, not complicated and combursome like a car accident then subsequential poisoning wouldnt it???

My guess at possible answers to your question would be that if PAtton was as popular as they say he was with the public, then an assassination would probably have been blamed on the russians, and Patton might still have gotten his wish to attack the russians - even if it was posthumously.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fuggle

The ivory handled pistols wre in the us army armor museum at Fort Know Kentucky about 25 years ago (when I saw them there).

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, was he the general that said he was told to hold back and not take the troops further into Germany thus giving the Russians a chance to take over the Eastern half of Germany?

Cause the conspiracy of that is that East Germany was a planned opperation, so that they could see if they could pull off a Stasi state. I don't know if there is any truth to this, and I am trying to find that conspiracy again.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
badsam.us...

In fact during the war the Army had cut off Patton's fuel supply to stop him from taking more of Germany, leaving it to the USSR. Patton then commandeered enemy fuel and still pressed forward hundreds of miles farther than he was allowed by his orders. Patton later warned Secretary of War Robert Patterson about Russia, saying "Let's keep our boots polished, bayonets sharpened, and present a picture of force and strength to the Red Army. This is the only language they understand and respect."

Another problem was the Jewish question. Patton did not regard the Jews as a nation, but rather as a religion. He pointed out that Jews were citizens of many nations, like Catholics and Moslems. He opposed the idea of creating a homeland for what he considered to be a religion. Eisenhower had instructed Patton to remove German citizens from their homes, and give them to displaced Jewish people. Patton opposed this practice as being a violation of the Geneva Conventions.

Meanwhile, President Truman was preparing two crucial documents: The first directive would give all displaced Jews property and homes - even at the expense of other displaced nationalities. The second directive would grant the Soviet Union control of much of Eastern Europe and other parts of the world. Patton continued to give warning against both of these directives, which weren't officially enacted until the day after his death, December 22, 1945.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thats Awesome Dave...Oh the stories that gentleman must have had. Id love to have sat down and just listened to any / all of them.

centurion....very good point. Duly Noted.

Harrassment...thats some interesting information you laid down there. Funny how the 2 big things that Patton opposed at the time, got enacted the day after his death, on my birthday no less, just a few years earlier.LOL

Holy crap, that means today is my birthday...wooohooo

Anyways, great info is being put in this thread. Im enjoying the excellent responses so far. Lets keep diggin and expose THIS conspiracy.

Silver

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Could you imagine if Patton were around today? There wouldn't be any PTSD disability claims. He'd say "get back in there and fight, you pussies!! Be a man, and kill, kill, kill!!!"

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

I happen to agree with you whole-heartedly. One another thread, I voiced the opinion concerning Afghanistan, and the problems sorting out the good guys from the bad by stating "kill'em all all and let God sort'em out." Talk about getting flamed! What I was referring to was the fact that the Afghanis, whom we helped when they were occupied by the Russians, turned their backs on us when we asked for help locating bin Laden and other members of al Alquida. I was simply taking the attitude of Patton, a man whom I admire greatly. He rolled over his enemies, crushing them without remorse, and rejoicing in his victories. At the same time, he realized that all wars are tragic, but not all wars are evil.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Expand on some of your stories Dave, please. There are some of us who wouldlove to know more than the average "non-awake" citizen. What you tell us may help another Patton rise up and lead the military at a time of crisis.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Lets be Real here Patten for all the good he did in ww2 was nuts!!!! I read the patten papers a collection of his personal jernals. THe guy was off his rock a drepressed man. and total bleved that he was the reincration off great general through out history. that being said I would have voted him in to office in a hart beat he would have gone after the russans with a vengance. And lets not for get that if ike had given him the fuel instead of that stupid Montgomery the war would have been over 6 months sooner

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So your saying that all of our current leaders and generals are all SANE???

Nuts has many definitions and i would take Patton crazy over Bush/Gore/Bernanke/Paulson crazy any day of the week and twice on sunday.

Silver

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fuggle

Patton would say only a New Orleans pimp would where pearl handled guns.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This new book, Target Patton, is not just a rehash of old ideas, nor does it disregard reports about Patton's accident. There are no reports. That's one of the findings. At least 5 have disappeared, maybe as many as 8. Clearly that is part of a coverup. The Cadillac said to have been the one in which Patton was injured which is at Ft. Knox is a fake. The assassin who confessed to staging the accident is a highly decorated Jedburgh, which was the forerunner America's special forces. The author also found an intelligence agent with Patton who discovered the plot. There were three other highly suspicious "accidents" prior to the "accident" that led to Patton's death. The so-called accident in which Patton broke his neck and no one else was even scratched is mysterious in the extreme. A truck turns in front of his limousine without signal. The driver and his passengers disappear. It's on a remote road but all manner of persons converge on the scene. Patton isn't taken to a local hospital but one 30 miles away. He recovers and then has a mysterious downturn and dies. No autopsy even though he's the highest ranking general in Germany at the time and the most controversial. The OSS, accused to ordering the hit, was in collusion with the NKVD since 1943. There are many motives including Patton wanted to fight the Russians and was on his way home to lobby for that when injured. He also knew secrets that would derail high level careers. He was so popular at the time he might have run for president. Certainly he could have been elected senator. All of this is documented in the book and very little of it has ever been publicly written.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
This new book, Target Patton, is not just a rehash of old ideas, nor does it disregard reports about Patton's accident. There are no reports. That's one of the findings. At least 5 have disappeared, maybe as many as 8. Clearly that is part of a coverup. The Cadillac said to have been the one in which Patton was injured which is at Ft. Knox is a fake. The assassin who confessed to staging the accident is a highly decorated Jedburgh, which was the forerunner America's special forces. The author also found an intelligence agent with Patton who discovered the plot. There were three other highly suspicious "accidents" prior to the "accident" that led to Patton's death. The so-called accident in which Patton broke his neck and no one else was even scratched is mysterious in the extreme. A truck turns in front of his limousine without signal. The driver and his passengers disappear. It's on a remote road but all manner of persons converge on the scene. Patton isn't taken to a local hospital but one 30 miles away. He recovers and then has a mysterious downturn and dies. No autopsy even though he's the highest ranking general in Germany at the time and the most controversial. The OSS, accused to ordering the hit, was in collusion with the NKVD since 1943. There are many motives including Patton wanted to fight the Russians and was on his way home to lobby for that when injured. He also knew secrets that would derail high level careers. He was so popular at the time he might have run for president. Certainly he could have been elected senator. All of this is documented in the book and very little of it has ever been publicly written.

Beat me to it. There was at least one previous attempt on Patton's life through a car wreck. Patton also wrote to his wife while in hospital that he thought his life was in danger. Then there's the fact that Patton's widow died mysteriously just before publishing his memoirs, which never did get published.

Patton was his own man. A true American hero who died defending what he believed in. Yes he was a primadonna, perhaps with delusions of grandeur, but he was all about what was best for his country, and that, along with his immense popularity, presented a serious threat to the globalists that wanted a divided Europe. If only he had been as wise in the ways of politics as he was in the ways of war.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Wow i thought another of my threads had gone to the land of dead-dom.

Thanx for the great replies anon and resistor. Maybe you could put up some links to that stuff you are talking about.

Im an information sponge so id love to absorb more data about Patton and his life.

Silver

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I heard he was getting better and may have taken some sort
of bullet in his next car ride.
In which case the news would be he relapsed to death.

Still the underlying cause was perhaps his trip to the UFO/saucer
development area in the Baltic Sea area.
Given orders to destroy all parts may have been against his ideas.
We had the drawings and engineers and scientist under Intel dealings.
Perhaps Patton had a few parts like the one Bill Lyne acquired in a
New Mexico salvage yard that had a few base employees jailed for
security breached or at least sited for steeling from the base and
fired.

His criticisms or knowledge of UFO technology.
Which would rub the Illuminati the wrong way.
Knowing about UFO technology, now that's being bad since 1945.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I want to add a family legend I was told by someone (enlisted) who served under him.

During the last days there was a lot of ISSUES.

Mentioned to me right before I left for college, it was over two things

Spear of Destiny:

command very pissed it wasn't brought to America, he had ordered it return to austria without there approval

during cousin talking had vision of men pulling it out of a metal tube and i was one of them

The general had visited an underground location and then got very pissy with command. The only thing that leaked was the found a shi@load of gold. He got a lot of messages and a few visitors from Ike.

the other incident was two squads reported back late two days after patton dies. Cousin was on duty that night. His LT. came up and asked them if they killed the bastards for what they did. They smiled and said, "Now when do we deal with ours?"

Cousin was told that the LT would finish his watch. He was then told it would increase his survival if he forgot what he saw. He said that one had an airborne tattoo, it caught his attention due to the fact they were elsewhere.

As far I know he told only three other family members this before he passed away in 2000.

I will say he told a few good ones. This time his tone was different and I saw a vision in the middle of it. He was also the old Bastard of the family/clan. Lets just say there where a few run ins with other family members.

@ 83 this man lifted up one of his grandchildren by his collar and asked him if he would like to say that again. He was old and getting deaf.

Mind you the other cousin was about 21 and now about two feet off the ground

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join