It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This post i write with permission from the owner of the house in question. Since my last post on the house have had three groups of ghost hunters come in. We have found out there are four spirits living in the house.

The man upstairs is a residell haunt. And has been see mostly on the landing on the first floor. Or will walk in a very loud and have manner in the attic. Correction from first post his name isnt "John". In one of the early evp sweeps, it say his name isn't john. No name hasn't been given.

The little girl is very playfull when she comes out. She has been know for playing with the palms.

The spirit of the women in the house is a very angry ghost. She will leave bruises on the female that live in the house. She cut up my ex girlfriend's arm when she put something in the closet.

And the four is what we think is the worst of them. When we found his hiding spot he got upset. Started slamming doors. He opens the downstair door leading to the basement. He drained batteries when people are down there with equipment.
We belive the ghost downstairs is the present form of a drug dealer that died in a drug deal one bad in Holyoke.

Sorry for lack of pictures, haven't figured out how to get them out on the post. We have a couple great pics. Any thoughts or question please do post.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by purpleneonofdoom]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Stupid thread title..... I mean come on that should not be allowed on ATS

There is no reason for a title that has no substance of who, what, when, where, maybe even why.

Quit wasting people's time with thread titles like this.

Sorry, just think it's time to stop them....

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by purpleneonofdoom
Any thoughts or question please do post.

Yeah I have a question. What are you talking about? Your thread title isnt any help. An update of what? Did you make another thread about some haunting? If so you need to put this update there. Duplicate threads arent allowed on ATS

At the very least, post a link to your other thread so we can get some idea of what you are talking about.

That said, I personally, think I can remember reading your last thread about this. I may have even participated. I am willing bet thought that most others wont know what you are going on about.

Post the updates in your original threads. Duplicate threads are against T&C. Im just telling you because I believe you mean well, and Id hate to see you get in trouble with the mods

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
One more thing. I am a bit confused. Perhaps you could help clarify some things.

In your other thread you said

I've just moved in about a month or so ago

But in this thread you said

This post i write with permission from the owner of the house in question

Whats going on there? I must be missing something. You live there yet you need permission from the owner to post about the house YOU live in? Why is that?

Also, in your first thread about this, You only mention "John" So where did these other ghosts come from? Did you just neglect to tell of ALL the ghosts in your house that you live in?

I hope I dont come across in a negative light, I just saw some holes in your story and was curious to what was up.

To everyone reading this. Here is the link to the original thread that the OP made about this.

A ghost in the house (the original thread)

I recommend posting any additional comments in the original thread. There is no point in continuing this one, seeing how the OP already made a thread about it.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
At the time of the first post "john" was the only know present spirit. But as recent ghost hunt by S.I.G.N.S, they've found the other three. I felt as it be respectful to ask the owners that do own the house if i could post the facts of what we have found.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Could any believers in ghiosts ever consider for a moment that they are seeing something else in disguise? Like a multidimensional entity?

The whole ghost scenario does not make sense to me anymore. Why would they stick around after death to creep out the living and really affect mostly nothing? And why would a spirit be human if form? Why do we assume spirits stay looking like intact people? Why do we automatically assume that a spirit was EVER shaped like a person in the first place?

I've never gotten anyone to actually stop and think about that for a minute. Maybe you're being #ed with by multidimensional vampires that feed off certain emotional energies. Maybe we all are. This ghost mythology all sounds quite illogical to me. I would think the spirit would take consciousness with it, unless the spirit isn't conscious and is just random and arbitrary and completely incapable of asking "what the hell am I doing here, and why am I being creepy for no reason to frighten only a handful of people? What purpose does this serve?"

The ghost mythology is totally BS and it is cover for something else. Ever wonder why there's so many ghost shows on TV? And yet nobody ever figures anything out, and these people keep chasing their tails in reference to these same old theories being played out over and over again but no real answer, just at most "your house is haunted. enjoy."

Okay so you can hunt ghosts, but then just scratch your head when you find one? You can't expand your thought processes a little and infer that maybe what we think we see is actually something completely different, like an entity who can mess with our brain functions and make us see more recognizable forms in place of their true form (intelligent hauntings) , or a wrinkle in the fabric of spacetime (residuals)?

Dead people don't stick around. There's no forseeable reason to wish to do so. Once your body is dead, all you could possibly do here is watch everyone around you die eventually anyway... so this is just common sense I'm using here. No being would wanna stick around after their body dies for any reason.

EDIT TO ADD:

For all the ghost shows you are bombarded with almost daily, there are almost no shows about philosophy or the nature of the mind, which would render these ghost mythologies completely juvenile in nature. We've spent hundreds perhaps thousands of years going around in circles with these go-nowhere theories about "ghostly" phenomena, and it's time we extend our search beyond the realm of thinking that this place is so great and unique and the only one of its kind that a soul freed from the body would actually wanna stay here and sit around staring at it. I'm already bored of it, and I'm still alive.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by dunwichwitch]

new topics

top topics

join