It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a disturbing dream this morning. A little girl told me she was murdered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When I woke up, I immediately went to the internet to find clues, but I'm afraid I don't have enough information. It may have just been a dream, because I was thinking on the Caylee Anthony murder Friday and Saturday. That bothered me a lot. One thing I know is that I can't just dismiss what I dreamed. You never know how you can help people sometimes. I immediately thought of this place to share my story.

The dream:

It came out of nowhere before I awakened. It was like a rollercoaster ride of information to retain.. I knew I had limited time somehow, and I knew I wouldn't be able to absorb it all to the best of my ability, but there were interesting, unsettling parts. A blonde, blue eyed, little white girl in a white t-shirt and shorts, from the age range of about 7 - 10 years old appeared before me in what appeared to be a representation of my kitchen. I don't know if I was dreaming something else beforehand, so I'm aware of no transition, it just happened, she just appeared and I inquired as if I recognized her as a missing persons.

From what I can recall, she told me it was not her parents that were responsible for her death like I and everyone thought. She gave me the month, day, and time she was murdered (but not the year) and told me about her broken neck (clarifying that it was broken in four places not two) before telling me the person who killed her was a "bone man". Her parents knew him she said, and I asked "How?", and she said he would give/gave them soda.

The dream was then immediately interrupted by some unknown force as I tried to query more on this "bone man". The representation of my front door in my dream was being pounded on. Someone outside was not happy that this girl was talking to me, and it led to my awakening.

I type this now pretty rattled. The little girl told me all of this matter of factly. Concerned not so much with her current state of being. It was important to her that the record of what happened to her was set straight. She was more content with that. I did get the feeling however, that she felt I wouldn't be able to help her by her demeanor. I never thought to get her name... it was as if I knew her. I wasn't in complete control in this dream. I would've tried to get more details. It was very much like being strapped in for a ride and attempting to remember the things you passed as you sped by.

June 17th, 6:2?pm (sorry, I can't remember exactly. I'm trying, but I can't recall it perfectly). The girl might still be missing I'm afraid.
I hope it was just a dream.

I'm getting really sick of the evil on this planet.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by massexodus]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
you might be setting yourself up to be a suspect by posting this thread.

just sayin.

-

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

just sayin.

-

...or not.

Let's not get nonsensical with our fear.

Dear OP...I feel that more people who have these visions should have the courage to come forward. You never can tell what value you can bring to a cold case and a broken family by just putting it out there.

I hope, if this was truly a vision, that some one who cares about this little girl sees this and is able to understand the meaning of the symbols involved.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
"Bone Man" could mean chiropractor? I dunno, I think it's bause you were thinking about Caylee Anthony all weekend. I usually have dreams about things that had happened a couple of days before.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by prevenge

just sayin.

-

...or not.

Let's not get nonsensical with our fear.

But but but.. the Patriot Act says....

-

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by distortion9
"Bone Man" could mean chiropractor? I dunno, I think it's bause you were thinking about Caylee Anthony all weekend. I usually have dreams about things that had happened a couple of days before.

There are a lot of factors in the dream that point to it being a feedback dream from the Caylee Anthony situation. June 17th is one of the more likely days they believe Caylee was killed. The scattered bones of her body when they finally located her. The reference to her parents not being the ones who hurt her like everybody thinks...etc.

But the description of the little girl doesn't match. Could it be a combination of Caylee and Jon Benet? Because the description matches the latter.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Thanks for having the courage to share your dream. You are absolutely right. You never know when your dream might have crossed some sort of line and gone into being something more real and useful than "just a dream".

Bone man could mean he wore some sort of bone around his neck, or maybe he carried a bone with him, maybe as a keychain or something. Gave them soda? How old was the girl maybe he worked in the lunchroom or something.

And also, I have been recording my dreams off and on for 2 years. This sort of thing just doesn't happen to me, never has. So you have done the right thing in thinking that there is more to this than usual.

Wonder if it was the bone man banging on the door btw... I think you have a strong chance of either having that dream over again or at least seeing that girl in your dreams again, you may be able to willfully go back to it (in your sleep)if you try.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It was just a dream. Plain and simple. The whole I had a vision, I can solve a crime etc thing is pure bunk, mostly brought to mass attention by television etc.

It doesn't happen. Research psychics and the FBI etc, its all talk and no show.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by distortion9

or archaeologist.

-

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If you had a dream about numbers, write them down, they could be your lucky lotto numbers.
I'm not a dream expert but when a person dreams about death, it usually means you or someone close to you is pregnant..

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"It was just a dream. Plain and simple. The whole I had a vision, I can solve a crime etc thing is pure bunk, mostly brought to mass attention by television etc.

It doesn't happen. Research psychics and the FBI etc, its all talk and no show. "

Something like this should not be brushed aside. You are right it "doesn't happen" but that could be because it is rare for this sort of dream to occur in the first place. Also dreams do not seem to translate to reality at all I admit the connection is never there in my experience.

But lines are crossed somewhere during sleep paralysis, OOBE, astral projection. Why couldn't this line be crossed as well?

If somebody has these dreams they should be shared. They are rare. And the off chance of it helping out is more than worth it. Even if this is nothing supernatural, dreams are a great source of brainstorming new ideas and thinking outside the box. And then you have to wonder if some things really were coincedence.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
It was just a dream. Plain and simple. The whole I had a vision, I can solve a crime etc thing is pure bunk, mostly brought to mass attention by television etc.

It's a very naive thing to call the spirit world "bunk".

Maybe there are just people out there that know more about it than you do? And I don't think researching the FBI will prove it doesn't exist, either.

Some people can tune into it, others can't. It's that simple. The problem is that some of those who can't think that because they can't, no one else must be able to either.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by massexodus

I know exactly how you feel.

I had a dream about five years ago, and it was like no dream I had ever experienced.
It was like I was a viewer from outside, but inside the person it was happening to also. It's impossible to explain.

I saw a girl in a taxi, being driven in a direction she had never been, at night. I found myself beside a large gravel parking lot, surrounded by tall trees, with a bright moon shining through, a brick building at the far end away from the entrance road. I am certain it was on the edge of a forest.

I don't recall much more, other than feeling totally alone and lost. I knew that I was dying. I remember thinking that my mobile phone was somewhere, but I knew that I couldn't reach for it. Everything seemed very confused and abstract.

I woke up and there was a girl sitting beside my bed.

You know that thing when you wake up in the night and you are certain you can see something? I used to see my old cat sitting on my bed, then I'd move and it would fade away.
This was completely different.

She was sat right next to me as clear as a real person. She was trying to talk, really trying to tell me something, but she didn't seem scared, just really sad.
I turned away (thinking I was imagining things) and I turned back and she was still there.

I can still see her now, a young, beautiful black woman in her early 20's, shoulder-length black hair in ringlets, jewelery made of amber and wood. She was wearing a flowing dress with a flowered print in dark browns and reds.

It shook me up for weeks (in fact I have thought about her many times since). And as I recounted the dream I was certain that this woman was trying to tell me where she was.
I even searched on the internet for missing people, in the hope that I might see her face and be able to contact someone and tell them what I had seen.

I still think about her. And I am certain that I'll find out about her at some time in the future.

I must say that you should write down everything. Even the most vital things that you think you'll never forget are sometimes forgotten or altered.
You should also write down your instincts and feeling about all of this, separately.

The way I see it is, if these people do come to you or you are given such information, it is for a very important reason. It should always be acted upon. Even if it is imagination or just a dream, imagine how you'd feel if you neglected to act because someone else decided that it was all BS and impossible, and it turned out that you could have helped or prevented something. I'd rather act and risk looking like a fool, than not act and know that I could have done something.

I think I'm going to go and search again for my mystery girl.

Good luck and blessed be.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The
bone man reference could be her way of saying (she said he broke her neck in 4 places) that he had a particular special knack for breaking bones with precision. Martial artists, chiropractors, doctors, psychopaths...

?

If it's a Jon Bonet reference then maybe one of the families 'gophers' or managers in the entertainment industry? Getting sodas- setting appointments, ect., my "parents knew him he brought us sodas".

Your implicated, bah, who said that?

I know what you are going through, I had a couple of these traumatic dreams revolving around local things, and felt the need to tell.

This could also be a local thing to your area within 20 miles. One take on a telepathy theory is that such a thing has a 'range', and you might have been the nearest 'open port' for the child to communicate to.?

Rest easy, but watch out for that 'bone man'--I've never heard of something like a bad thing hunting the dead who are trying to communicate and I don't want you to put yourself at a trauma risk--Then again, maybe this is an indication that there is a creepy force after this girls spirit that someone who can deal with those type things might need to address for everyone concerned.

Take care of you, ask her what color he is if she comes again. It's an easy question I guess to communicate. Was he tall, ect.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

It doesn't happen. Research psychics and the FBI etc, its all talk and no show.

Relax. I in no way wish this to be true to begin with. The dream just got strange and disturbing enough for me, that I felt it would be criminal not to share it. Like I said, you NEVER know how you can help someone sometimes. I've made seemingly meaningless off hand remarks to people (things that are common sense to me) that made significant impacts to their lives before. My natural instincts would've been to junk the dream. I just decided not to.

Ok, back to the dream. I definitely started to think Jon Benet not too long after I awoke. The girl looked nothing like her though. I think I was getting a feed more in symbol form than literal.. which made me assume that it was just a dream based off Caylee. The date she supplied could've represented a recent event that she knew I would log because of Caylee though. I have this thing that happens to me in dreams that I usually won't remember exactly what is told to me during sleep unless it's related to a stand out person or object(s) or something else I can relate to in waking life. In this form I can remember more than I am usually capable.

What did it for me was the end. It was detailed enough to cross a "this is meaningless line". This "bone man", the soda, and her near intangible scepticism about me being unable to help made the experience very unusual for a dream. It gave me the feeling that maybe this was a missing child and not someone already on the books as deceased. She had this attitude like I would never figure this out anyway.

I put an age range on the girl of around 7 - 10, but my guess was she was about 9 or so.

Oh, and another reason I didn't immediately dismiss it, was because of a dream I had where I was warned of my death by the hands of my own brother if I continued to behave toward him a certain way (the street life has turned him into a man possessed). I turned out to be right. There was a gun and bullet with my name on it, if I hadn't changed course. I'll never let him know I got a heads up on death knockin' on my door by him. I've got special plans for that one. Everything done in the dark always comes to light some kind of way. Remember that people.

Dreams can be helpful in some unforseen way sometimes.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by massexodus]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by massexodus
Relax. I in no way wish this to be true to begin with. The dream just got strange and disturbing enough for me, that I felt it would be criminal not to share it.
I put an age range on the girl of around 7 - 10, but my guess was she was about 9 or so.

Oh, and another reason I didn't immediately dismiss it, was because of a dream I had where I was warned of my death by the hands of my own brother if I continued to behave toward him a certain way (the street life has turned him into a man possessed).

I don't want to derail your thread. Your 'telling' is triggering some feedback based on laterals in some of it's descriptions to my own experience. So, I am going to blah blah for a while and hope you understand for what it is or not.

That, and the past weeks my solitary recovery from mind/social control has moved from gently coaxed and much appreciated (!) to waking up feeling like I've spent the night having information extracted via elbow wrist and finger dislocations. Which only reminds me of what "I thought I saw" when "I thought I saw" my new aquaintence alive a month after her disappearance, with her elbow broken back as if she had been kept somewhere alive and gone through...something I don't have words for before she was publically excecuted on tape, in front of a large gathered crowd in the woods.

Massexodus, your dream girl reminds me of two people. One my former house mate; two Jennifer bastian of tacoma; murdered in 1986. The date of June 17th is a mixing of my 2 former house mates birthdays-one at July 17th one at June 7th. All three and myself identical to your description except for Jennifer Bastian had almond hazel eyes. Though when I reported that I thought my step-dad and mom had done it and why (for the second time in 20 years) I recalled her eyes as blue, confusing her and her friend. I didn't know them very well. New aquintencies at the time.

I thought her mother might have been somewhat involved (sorry lady) because they always 'talk' about the investigation into looking for her killer, but NEVER offer a photo of her to help anyone who might have been in the area on holiday to identify whether they crossed her path AND Jennifer seemed concerned/skeptical about her mom (versus her dad) in a conversation about her parents preceeding her disappearance. But she wouldn't go into detail.

Jennifer's killer has never been caught and they keep trying to pawn it off on everyone from pedophile cop "Harvey" to Adnam (what's his name, the philipino and killer of ...forgot sorry, russian girl, also same description of blond-blue-7-10ish appearing).

The girl with a June 7th birthday, (now much older but trapped, as myself, in the years of trauma-the perpetual child), who matches your description completely down to the 'you'll never get it anyway' attitude, is a non relative relative of MINE on a lifetime warning and hitlist if she ever speaks: and this warning is by a boneman-and his bride.
I finally had to cut communication with her, because. Enabling theory. If she is not going to talk or help me talk I am not standing beside her, because her programmed lies and diversions and policing of my access to police and everyone...

Ultra/Paperclip sort of stuff; even though I don't really know what those programs specifically entail on the bookwork end. Dry psychology. No pendulum needed. On strangers and my two housemates-observationally; needles, sleep, food, love, education, speech, specifically ingested food allergies, amonia treatments, and heat depravation on me.

They convinced me no one would believe-long minutes and hours of screaming this very thing in my face: and it's true, they wouldn't have; not quick enough to act or get a full picture before one of us "ran away" or became "victim of the local killer."

I am always very suspicious when the news or trends speak of runaways or child disobiediance-because of what I've lived of the flip side. Because in our house this tactic of "child blaming" was a farse to set up preemptive administrative attack on the child to cover-up any percieved forthcoming information or revelation that worked to serve the continued hidden nature and operation of the underworld by enlisting the very public that has a stated problem with such things.

I was always selfish to believe it was just us.

My double agent spy 'parent's' attempts at hypnotism were laughable and a visible frustration for them-at home. Autism gave me different pathways. But on the public, at the border, in the hospitals, at the airports..very twilight zone: all the way to the top.

Much of it is very..
We 2 weren't very good Manchurian candidates (if that is the right word for trying to make a person kill a person). You'd have better luck getting a dog to climb a tree. But it would appear so. There were lots of killings. Evidence planted.

News of the murder of this housemate I speak of, would not surprise me. Last year more cat mutilations in her area, which was always his/their key reminder/example to silence/rattle her.

I expect both my housemates to be knocked off any day now, rather, it would not surprise me. This sounds crass, but it is just the hopelessness of the fact of the situation. As well as myself...for things we know that would clear or clarify the government of some (many) of the charges and conspiracies-for our viewpoint on things relating to bombings, serial killings, biowarefare, intrusions, double agentry, the media, the war on drugs and the traffiking in humans for clean or faulty purposes, extortion and retailiation in entertainment-sports-and politics; cosmic top secret (gawd the name). Sounds like CIA, yes?

no...

So.... your dream makes me think of her. And I can't help her. Nor will I beyond my missives, as her 'programming's' first string reads, "(EYES GLAZE OVER); Acknowledge non specifically. Change the subject. And when that doesn't work pout thy lips, throw a temper tantrum--then run off and cry about the hopelessness of the facts":

Who knows. Maybe my being skinned alive is her percieved example.

So, not that your dream has anything to do with my toe head preteens. But I'll entertain going on with my subsequent train of thought. (I am nervous by the way, my morning image a signature line of 'boneman' near me and my perception--had to run to the radio for noise)

Blond girl: 'It wasn't my parents-it was the bone man'

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
cont....

"It wasn't my parent's it was the 'bone man'" and a trail off on much of it was..... (taking place in classified environments we only talk about behind our hand--that people try successfully to debunk all the time)

"It was the bone man"...

When I came here from Western Russia with an Eastern Russian girl, both of us at the time via a well intentioned Vladistok slop house (dreary adoption dorm) I met my blond haired blue eyed house mate and her "folks". The mother of which had consumated the adoption in both Moscow and Vladistok, though there is something in the paperwork and transit paths I find suspicious. She was paid somewhere in the field of 80 grand in 1976 to take me but I went to hospital in interim, and she chose the other girl, then resigned to taking me (I did say 80, before hospital it was 30--she didn't want "broken").

Anyways, from this new 'family' with the pre-existing child maybe or maybe not biological or just another adoptee-I don't know- the man I know as a "bone man" came to our house next to the Nellis base fence-line and just 'took over' the family. This girl I am thinking of, whether or not your 'dream girl' has a special obiediance and connection to that origional parental set and would say, "No, it was him", wheras I would say, "No, it was all three and the 2 (and later 4) other children at very specifically different levels and here is what they are"--

Thank You dearly for letting me rant.
As far as where this steps into top secret or classified or non disclosed kind of things--well, I have a certain special gripe about not being able to speak to a common man about things that occurred within these arenas as it makes crime prevention and revelation near impossible and the looney bin very likely; as well as makes the underworld quite insulated for such things to occur.

An example of what I mean:
The man (unknown hindu) was killed in an exchange of power during a Jinn calling so that the caller could access Stargate (say..) B in dimension (say...) X for the purpose of obtaining (say...) item Z in the process of decieving (say...) the NSA/CIA on a play to achieve contact with (say...) race S, but when he did it it was so he could really obtain contact with race (say....) O for a different play concerning his master plan and directive to assassinate and repopulate country T 'prior' to and the destruction or enslavement of worlds U, V, and P--while he fought his growing exasperation to just shut down the universal fabric due to some grievance he had with *god* about being alive.

And, on the side he wanted lots of money and used these tactics ABCDEF to further fund the behind the scenes endeavors which are believably and convieniently framed on agencies and persons GHIJKLMNO, killing witnesses or framing others for their killings as needed while further funding his operations by the filming of such and for the entertainment value to (say) Planet 1. Also the following popularized mainstream SCI-FI and horror movies are horrendously miswritten: (I've run out of keys)

Then it steps into the arena of ACTUAL time travel incorporating the above scenarios.

If Your girl was my former housemate we are lucky she was not drooling while singing 'this little spider crawled up the water spout, I'm a little tea pot tip me out'.

Jesuits?
Da/Nyet. (yes but no....and here is why, ect).

So, you see, some little dead/undead (not dead) girls are likely to view things as impossible, though they may try...anyways, because it is the right thing to do: and it very well might come out only as a once said plea while the boneman is tied up elsewhere. Because...that was her only opportunity to say through the specific programming and bindings she is under.

How do you like my assessment?
3012 folks.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The meaning of dreams, or dream analysis, seems to vary based on which dream dictionary you happen to pick up, kinda like a horoscope.

I found a site that pointed this out:

Time - To dream about time, indicates your fears of not being able to cope with the pressures and stresses of everyday life.

To dream that you do not have enough time, signifies stress, anxiety and fear. You may feel that time is running out in a business or personal matter.

Another dream dictionary site mentions that dreaming about time means you may have a fear of oversleeping.

What time do you normally wake up?

I also found this:
A broken bone could represent a broken marriage vow.

... a vow broken four time perhaps, not two?

I hope this doesn't get anyone into trouble so excuse me for being too forward, but perhaps this means you, or someone close to you, had an extramarital affair (June 17, 7-10 years ago, do the math), which led to a baby being conceived (in a kitchen), only to be aborted (neck broken in four places) later in some Dr's office that had a skeleton (bone man) in a corner and a clock (6:2? PM) hanging on an adjacent wall.
????

top topics

join