It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which ET race would you rather go with?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The Pleaideans have visited here a lot and are likely to return. They have even incarnated here in order to be of help. Fine bunch of bipedal humanoids in my opinion.

7 women to each man? I had not heard that one.

I know that the Pleaidies star system is far to young to have natural life evolution. I am told the race of humanoids that are there converted the protoplanets in that system into habitable worlds by terraforming them.

They are very long lived and their own original star system is long gone cold into a white dwarf so I guess they wanted to start with a young group of stars so they would not have to move any time soon.

Every time I look up at the sky at night my eyes always fall on the Seven Sisters. I get a feeling of longing like I have been there and want to return. It has been said that they were involved with the people of Tara. I guess it is my Irish ancestors that might have known them.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Well in that case I would go with the Jedi lol

A ship full of nothing but single, Jedi Twilek women who think I am the hottest thing since a blast furnace.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

I too get a sense of longing when I look up at the Seven Sisters, and somehow know that I once lived there, and long to go back. You are right that they did come here, back in '54 when then the government made deals with the greys. The Pleaidians wished to help mankind the raise their spiritual selves to a higher degree, and offered much technology in return for only one thing....get rid of the nuclear weapons. Well, America had just acquired those weapons, and were not about to give them up for anything. The Pleaidians left Earth soon after in a big hurry, they said their home planet was under attack. In case you are wondering, I got this information from Bill Cooper, who was murdered for telling what he knew.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have to agree with UFOTECH on this one - The Pleiadians are not out to take over the Earth. And as autowrench stated - They were the first ones to attempt to work with Earth (Americans) on new technology and developing higher spiritual levels - but of course - being the egotistical US - they refused to give up their nuclear toys. So The Pleiadians decided not to assist - but still maintain communication with many people on Earth in hopes of bringing about positive change.

Besides - Pleiadian Lightships rock!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think being abducted by the grey's or reptilian's would probably be the best way to get some street cred!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If I had to pick an ET race to go with I'd pick the Arcturians. They supposedly have the most advanced starships in the galaxy. I mean, if Earth was going to be destroyed, I'd like to be on a starship that can get me to another planet in one piece!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by socrates271

I can't say. I am sworn to secrecy. But, I'd take 'that' one they are the most appealing to my senses. And where they live is multifaceted, ordered, and diverse. Though....I'd probably end up a house slave...
I would definately chose that one.

Conversely, a lizard pile if I am not for dinner.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

I've heard of rogue plejaren factions that manipulate others into believing them gods (beings of intense spiritual wisdom and power).

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

From what seems to be the origins of the plejaren information, billy meier states that the region of space where the pleiades presides is the same location of the plejaren homeworld erra exists in an alternate, yet very closely neighboring 'Dal' Universe.

Of course, Meier's sources seem to be originated from elsewhere on Earth so I try not to take his story seriously.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Oh...that is an easy one.. The Doctor of course

I would have to say the "good" Reptilians would be a safe way off the planet.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You would want to stay with a species that is known to unconditionally look out for the well being of their own. That means, it doesn't sell out its own people to what some would feel to be a "greater cause" usually masked under the cloak that "they are trying to help" when they had caused the disturbance in the first place - Earth, or rather humanity, suffers the plague of having garbage handlers whose range of perception go no further than the length of their nose.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Nobody wants to hang with the wookies huh? I mean sure they smell god awful at times and they eat anything not nailed to the floor but they seem like a proud decent lot.

Plus you'd get to live in a big funky treehouse and that aint not bad.

Then of course there are the klingons which is a double edged sword, yes there is a lot of drinking and bar fights that border on the biblical apocalypse but the food is disgusting; which may in fact explain all the heavy drinking.

Although I have heard rumor of a planet filled with beautiful amazonian-esque women who know nothing of this thing we earthlings call love...so I'd go with them.

happy new year

spiderj

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
And now for a more serious post

While everyone else has been looking at the 7 sisters- I have Orion. Especially the belt. I don't know why. I have no earthly idea why Betelgeuse interests me. I even had a 'close up view' with Celestia (3d galaxy viewer, AWESOME program.) to figure out what the attraction was.

And I dunno if it's thanks to how I have been treated- but women on this planet just plain disgust me. I wont rattle off the reasons. I don't want to take up 10 pages of posts.
The concept of a pure, good, woman from another planet who has actual morals does appeal to me..

Am I supposed to be up there? Am I actually an advanced human switched at birth with a normal human? And what the heck did I do to deserve punishment like THIS...
Ok... so it might be some sort of exchange program.

And good grief- if I am from an advanced civilization.... they'll take one look at the results (me) and bomb the planet flat. I'll probably be seeing a robo shrink for the rest of my life.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Anyone seen the small perfectly proportioned human looking humanoids with the large luminous eyes approximately 1/3 sized to the face?

Just thought I'd ask...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You would want to stay with a species that is known to unconditionally look out for the well being of their own. That means, it doesn't sell out its own people to what some would feel to be a "greater cause" usually masked under the cloak that "they are trying to help" when they had caused the disturbance in the first place - Earth, or rather humanity, suffers the plague of having garbage handlers whose range of perception go no further than the length of their nose.

Excellent observation, I've thought much about your statements. However, I'm unsure of your meaning in the following, "That means, it doesn't sell out its own people to what some would feel to be a "greater cause" usually masked under the cloak that "they are trying to help" when they had caused the disturbance in the first place - ""

We cannot always be accountable for each individual's actions with the extent of our awareness. If I keep littering in a park, will you always be there to pick up my trash? What if, because of you picking up my trash always you missed out on discovering a method to eliminate the need to pick up trash with the invention of AI robots which would leave you time to fix up other areas. Sometimes there are time periods on certain planets that they live in trash so deep that they are barely living.

In these cases it is prefered for us to clean up our own planet, just as a body would recover from an open wound. Ultimately, we are all responsible for the way life is on our planet and across the Universe and beyond. To place blame on another race for setting in motion the events which caused so much trash on our planet to pile up is irrelevant because we all at one point in time or another partook in the planet's current state.

It is like yelling to the Universe, "WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON OUR PLANET, Eh?"

No one at this time like you said wants to take responsibility for the current state of this planet, yet daily do more harm than good with their actions being entirely self-centered. It won't change until major war and destruction breaks out and people have time to consider what went wrong and understand the shallow, self-centered, destructive mindsets they held before.

Right now, with the help of a few who recognize the path we are taking are indeed making a stand against our destruction.

The only person you have to blame for our present condition is yourself. You have the power to change and as long as you have this power to change, the responsibility lies with you if you so desire it to.

I would go with whichever race irregardless of their past actions, but by their present (ask the neighbors
) just so long as that I would have the freedom to learn inner knowledge and knowledge of the natural world (aka science)

Right now our own planet offers both freedoms, but not to the extremes that a race far more advanced spiritually/ technologically.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i wouldn't go with anyone. ultimately, we are all spiritual beings. if this world is destroyed, we transcend through death so no biggie.

it doesn't have to be that we destroy our planet though we all have a hand in the destruction that is going on now. We turn a blind eye or rely on an invisible "savior" to come in the nick of time. (alien or god, doesn't matter)

We need to come together and demand the insanity stop. Organized belief systems are the downfall of our planet. Believe in what you can see and feel. Have faith in your own ability to affect change. We are the only ones who can save us.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Firstly I would choose to stay

Im a spititual having a physical experience. Next time round i may incarnate where i agree to rather than traveling there,lol

These ET's would just be physcially advanced in externally manifested devices.

for eg, PC - internet........ Mind to internet arkahsa....

water to power cars................... our bodies do the same.
We are organically far advanced than them.

I reckon my little malnutritioned buddy grays would perhaps be needing our dna to correct a defeciency after may clonin themselves so many times to perfection,lol

Any Et's that are leaving becasue they think the world will be destroyed... good for them bye have a very nice journey :-)

And to those that stay.... I would offer my help. I wasnt born to pick strawberries this time round.

I would would have my popcorn ready (toffee coated) and enjoy the moment of seeing a jew a christed one and one of Islam standing side by side declining the lift of any ET's

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
edited by spiderj for illegal substance reference.

spiderj

[edit on 1/7/2009 by Spiderj]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join