It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm intentionally letting a person beat me up.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

just wanted to add that if you press charges like your saying these people are going to hit back at you even more later on down the road to get revenge.

if that criminal record follows them for the rest of their life, guess what ?

it will be a constant reminder to them to mess with you

peace i'm outta here

[edit on 21-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147
reply to post by spy66

I realize that as well. and for the most part, i don't really have any enemies. it just so happens i made two at once.

And i have already tried reasoning with them, unfortunately love blinds one, and testosterone blinds the other.

So talking to them is an option that has already passed.

Then try time.

Use time as a tool. Change your routine and do something else for a while. Just enough so that you dont interact directly with their surroundings.
And over time you gradualy go back to normal. If you have to keep the old routine.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

DO you guys live in the deep south or some other lawless place?

Wow, you mean all this time Ive been following the law when infact my being from the deep south means there is no laws to follow? How about that! Im going to go rob a bank!

Seriously though, not to be rude, but that statement couldnt be further from the truth. There is just as much crime anywhere else as there is in the "deep south"

Pinpointing one geographical area and stating that it is a "lawless place" seems a bit prejudiced to me.

I dont know if youve ever been to the deep south or not. If you have, you clearly havent stayed long enough to get an accurate impression.

That said, I do agree with you on your other points. These guys are way to old to be acting like that. I stopped getting in fist fights a long time ago. If I remember correctly, I last fought when I was 16, and even then I really had to be provoked. (I won
)

to the OP, first of I wouldnt be surprised if you dont have to fight either of these guys. I have a feeling that the first guy just likes to talk smack. I have a feeling he likes to talk tough but isnt willing to BE tough.

As for the other guy, You probably wont even see him. If you do just go on.

Dont get me wrong, Sometimes it is neccasary to stand up for your self, I just have a feeling that you wont have to with either guy.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thanks, your post is exactly what im looking for. I have the same impression from the first guy that you have, which is why im not that worried. And the second guy is a pretty easy push over if i do actually see him (which i see happening). thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You might think twice about setting someone up to go to jail,suppose the guy gets raped and beat to hell in there,when they come out they may want to kill you,be a man fight if you have to,because as long as they know your afraid of them they will be picking on you forever

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

I agree. If you let them beat you up they'll keep doing it because they know they can. They're like animals and can smell fear. Do not go gentle into that good night! Fight! Fight!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thanks, your post is exactly what im looking for. I have the same impression from the first guy that you have, which is why im not that worried. And the second guy is a pretty easy push over if i do actually see him (which i see happening). thanks for your input.

Oh good, Im glad I could be of help. I really dont think either guy will bother you. If they do just go on. Show the world that you are an adult and that you walk away from childish situations and people.

You will be fine my friend.

Oh, by the way, after your trip you should come back to this thread and let us know how things went!

[edit on 22-12-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
To the latest commenters, if i am heading there to get beat up, what makes you think im afraid? and you dont have to fight to prove you are right.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I know why they want to beat you up! You sound like an arrogant
who deserves it! Who the hell says something essentially like "ladies love me" without joking. Get some people skills.

If they're friends of your enemies, you might also want to take into account that they may also just flat out tell the truth and tell the cops you were an idiot and tied your own hands. The other thing is that you better hope they don't stoop to low blows like kicking your head into the curb while you're down. It sounds like you enjoy being a martyr and acting high and mighty, but if you were a decent human that truly wanted to avoid a fight without wanting to "one-up" someone, I suggest telling your "friends" what their friend has been doing. If they are your friends, as you say, then they'll do the right thing and understand the idiocy that is going on.
That's my advice.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Runningtobabylon]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Runningtobabylon

If someone has a problem, and you have no idea what that person is like, then that person needs to tell all about themselves for you to be able to help them in a way that would best fit their needs. If you were to give a point form paragraph of how you are, generaly, as a person, then your going to come off like an arrogent prick. Saying things like "in my own eyes im decent looking" and "the girls seem to like me" arent nessisarility egotistical statements, they are things that need to be said for there to help in answering a reason why someone may not like a person.

and when i say "tie my hands" i dont meen it litterality. I mean that i wont bother using them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join