It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Shipping Comes To Halt As Global Navies Prepare For ‘Unprecedented’ Confrontation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

The sign on the floor says Fire Hose. How do I "Fire a Hose"? What kind of weapon do I use?

Sorry, I should really be more serious.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'm afraid, you got it all wrong, poster is right: the standoff world against aliens is real. Aliens want to help humanity by disclosure, NWO-forces want to prevent this by threatening "Nuclear Armageddon" (which they would blame the Aliens for). You want proof? You don't need one, if you get to your shelter soon enough in January....

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Always follow the money. Those pirates must have really dipped into the
drug traffic, secret weapons trade, slave trade of those international
Monopoly Corporations. My imagination goes overboard. Haha

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I thought illegal aliens were only a US border state problem. Are you saying that now they have the capability to take on the worlds navies and they decided to do it in the middle east? I'm going to have to take a closer look at the guys who do our lawn.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ringels

Well i think their arrogance is whats gotten them in trouble, taking a ship full of Russian tanks was bad enough but i think the final straw was the tanker full of oil.

Also, some people here are right, theyre still doing this because
#1 they can
#2 theyre getting their ransoms
I cant really blame them for paying them though. If they didnt pay, they would lose their ships and their cargo but more importantly, at least to me, they would probably lose their crews.
And the lame pics with references to cartoon villains has been done to death in this thread and so have posts like the one above me, which is completely offtopic and nothing more than a troll post.

[edit on 12/22/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
When I read that all the world powers were uniting in doing something - anything, my heart lifted.

Might have known it would be a hoax - this world can never unite and that is what is destroying it - and us.

How pathetic we are - too late now, we should have shared our toys and played nicely.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Is there anyone half sane online at the moment who realises that we hvae blown it?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hey Muun, Do you agree with anything I have said?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

the people of somalia are starving, one of the main reasons for the pirates.
desperate people do desperate things, plus I would not put it past some countries to be arming the pirates so as to cause an intonational problem and to take control of the shipping.
controls who comes in and out of ports in and around surrounding countries.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Ships require "letters of credit" to travel and the banks won't give them, thus the Bulk Dry Index has crashed. The BDI is considered to be one of the best reflections of the true state of the world economy because it is not a trading index.

The Red Sea where the pirates are operating is only a part of the index, but it is rumoured that Israel wants control there. Perhaps they want to set up toll booths so we can pay even more for oil

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Although I agree that this post is off the mark by a long way and does quote dubious sources, it does include the seeds of truth (as all good stories do), which should not be overlooked and must be analysed further:

1. It is true that there are many battle groups from many navies massing in the Gulf Region. There are some possible reasons for this, including the piracy issue, the War on Terror (US and UK carrier groups provide air support to ground troops over Afghanistan and Iraq), and the Iran threat.
Latest possible reasons for a massing is the heightened tensions between India and Pakistan after the Mumbai Massacre.
2. Take the time to research Sumerian history - in any history book containing translations of their written works you will find mentioned a story so incredible, that if I had to write a novel based on it, it would be dismissed as fantastic science fiction.

To summarise their beliefs:
a. The Anunnaki were beings from another planet (Niburu) who created us to as a slave race, and then later interbred with us
b. The Gulf Region was their main and original base of operations.
c. They were aware of all the planets in the solar system, including one which was destroyed (not bad for people living 5000 years ago)
d. They spoke about events that are mentioned in the Book of Genesis
Link 1
Link 2
Calls for re-examination of the Book of Genesis
The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature

Now this was their mythology (as the ancient Greeks believed in the gods like Apollo and Zeus), and when closely studied you will find that they had fantastic knowledge that no ancient civilization had any right to possess.

Now, are the world's navies gathering to fight an alien threat? I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by GhostR1der

All 3 of you are wrong it was from the diobolical mind of HR Puff and Stuff!

It's just a bunch of pirates that got lucky and captured some valueble vessels is all

Ohhh man, star for not only winning the scariest dude-in-a-suit award, but for also bringing back a memory long forgotten... The nightmares will return for sure now !!!!

On topic - Sorcha... nuff said. I will not even waste the time it takes to consider anything that miscreant says after reading such utter garbage as this: Australia to imprison all Muslims

[edit on 12/22/2008 by bloodcircle]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

"Crab people... Crab people.... Crab people... "

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Oh, and to the people that feel the need to ridicule the op with pictures of kids show characters and action figures, don't worry, the OP will never be as ridiculous as your replies.

Plucky, how many times have you used that Snuffufaggotus by now to ridicule threads you don't like?

Grow up guys, the reactions are much worse than any OP could ever be, and it should not be the ATS way.

People trippin over each other to make the wittiest remark, sjeesh!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeolpal
I have followed up on many a 'Sorcha Faal Reports', only to find none of them deem crediable or pan out...sorry no stars or flags here...

There's one dead giveaway - Sorcha Faal reports FSB (=KGB) and Russian media as factual right off the bat.

Would anyone else here do that with MI6, CIA, SDECE or MSM press releases? I think there would be some cross-checking at the very least.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

For a forum that prides itself on so many people knowing so many secret things it's amusing to see that you don't realize that 99% of Somalis are Muslims.. Sunni Muslims to be exact.

countrystudies.us...

I recommend Google. Amazing for finding little tidbits and facts.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
While Sorcha Faal (an alias, actually) writes very entertaining fiction, his (yes, he) articles are complete fabrications. Let's discuss real conspiracies and real news. Fiction discussions goes elsewhere.

For details on "Sorcha", see this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Topic closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join