cheerleading is not a sport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You make the competition part sound optional though. I'd guess at least 90% of the time y'all are not competing, correct me. Anyway, the main pupose isn't competition.
No offense to anyone, but to me a male cheerleader is like a fat cheerleader. I got no use for either.
You guys are definitely athletes though, and are up there with acrobats. Acrobatics is not a sport either. Y'all are spectacles, performers.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Anyone telling KayEm that cheerleading isn't a sport will be savagely beaten with her old pompoms.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Sorry, but cheerleading still seems like the lazy sister of gymnastics. Gymnastics is a sport, a very tough one at that. Some cheerleading involves tough moves but the majority is crappy dance moves and banter. I dont hate cheerleaders, they're fine people. I just dont think it's a sport.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
errrm so labbatt's blue are still in high school or do live in plantersville? cheerleading is undoubtedly a sport. when i was in highschool i would not have thought this but now i do. it is team work you got the big girls for the base the flyers that fly and it is team work a sport and there are compeititions.

putting different types of beer boxes on your head is not a sport it may be an art, but not a sport.

hey i myself and am a better artist althought i did attempt several sports. and now mainly enjoy hoops.

and fighting.

peace

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
i typed one of these earlier when i was really pissed.

damn and it was the work of the lord i shouldn't be tryon' this. thank god for the delete key.

it mysteriously disappeared. i think maybe the moderators can see what you tyupe before HEY THIS IS A GOOD THING OR EITHER MORE PROOF OF GOD

well i am posted this just because i am pissed or i was pissed earlier and my # freaky like vanished

new topics

<< 1   >>

join