It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO Orb Flashing Triangles in my bedroom, Also UFO? Orb? Comet? Ghost? Inter Dimensional Beings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
YOUTUBE
www.youtube.com...

Video of ORB and Flashing Triangles on my bedroom wall. Also a photo and illustration of a ufo? orb? comet? outside my home. I have had 3 incidents in the past 4 months that have me really disturbed. One I have captured on video. This is a remake from my original video, but this one gives more description. Please feel free to comment on what you think it may be. I appreciate your comments. God Bless! I have the original video on my card that goes in my camera. I can show you I have not edited the footage in any way except for the transfer onto the video and to add some captions and descriptions so I could post it on youtube.. I have had so many strange things happen to me it would take this whole page to tell you about. I have never had a experience like this before. I have never in my life saw a orb before this event. I have seen pictures of them online but I always thought they were Ghosts. A few weeks before this event I had a much bigger Orb on my ceiling above my head at 3:00 in the morning. I actually woke my husband up because I thought I was seeing things. The room was PITCH BLACK. I actually sat up in bed staring at it for the longest time to see if I could see if the light was reflecting off of something in the room before just putting the covers over my head until I fell asleep. Honestly if it had just been a orb I seen I would have attributed it to a light anomaly or maybe a reflection of sunlight or maybe a ghost or my imagination BUT WHAT IS FREAKING ME OUT IS THE TRIANGLES.... What the HELL are they??? I have searched the internet everyday trying to find someone who has seen this or someone who has a video of something similar and I can't find anything. Also I never believed in UFOs until I started watching videos on youtube about 3 years ago. I used to think people were nuts or that they were government planes. (I still think some of them are). But I also saw that orange glowing comet after the triangle incident? orb? ufo? What was that?? whatever it was shoot across my parking lot in November which I illustrated in my video. I have watched the video of the orb and triangles over and over again and I still can't believe how calm I was BUT NOW I find it disturbing.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Wideawake08]

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Wideawake08]

join