It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic lodge / buildings around Monaco / Monte Carlo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I will be visiting Monaco/Monte Carlo in a few weeks, and was interested in seeing a Masonic lodge in the area, if I could find one. I did a search on "Monaco Lodge" and "Monte Carlo Lodge" and suprisingly, got back almost no results, other than lots of links to articles by Leo Zagami, a guy that claims to be exposing the illuminati.

However, I cannot find any actual info on the locations of the Monte Carlo Lodge, or any other masonic landmarks. Anyone have some more info?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Is this Leo Zagami you mentioned?

www.leozagami.com...

Leo Lyon Zagami, ex-member of the Comitato Esecutivo Massonico - Masonic Executive Committee (MEC) of Monte Carlo. He was, until recently, a high level member of the Italian Illuminati, a 33rd degree freemason, a true insider and a high-member of the infamous Freemasonic P2 Lodge. He was the "prince", prepared to take over after the older Illuminati "king", Licio Gelli. He is of Illuminati aristocrat bloodline and therefore involved in the Illuminati Order since childhood.

All sounds a little out there to me. Could be a case of a guy with too much time on his hands but he does have his own website devoted to this.

I looked into the MEC and found no such thing in Monte Carlo, so as I said this could all be fabricated.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Its not in the Open.

When in Monte Carlo, go to the Yellow Tulip Club. This is a beach club. There, go down to the basement. Behind the DJ-set-up you will see a blue door. Say to the DJ: "I have to take a time out, but only once in a blue room".

He will then open the door for you. Go down the hallway to the 11th door. Knock on it. Ask for Jean-Marie. If Jean-Marie happens to be there, say these exact words to him:

"You are the widows son but my aspiration has just begun. Do share the key, then I can have some fun".

Jean-Marie will then give you a phone number which you call and ask for the current address of a Lodge.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

well played,

unfortunately, I didn't manage to visit any lodges or anything while I was there, but I did have a great time anyways.

top topics

join