It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ buried in Socotra cave?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This synchronicity occurred with my current music collection of 13250 tracks. Sorted by title, track 1354 is "Between My Legs" by Rufus Wainwright. (13,54) is near Socotra. This information surfaced after this song played on random and I referenced its track coordinates to locate the river it mentions. The lyrics near the end of the song are:

'Cause there's a river running underground,
underneath the town towards the sea,
That only I know all about
On which from this city we can flee

Socotra was known to Greek mariners of the 1st century AD. There are karstic caves located throughout the island. Tao Cros is an anagram of Socotra. Rufus Wainwright is associated with the Percival archetype (Want One). After Jesus Christ was crucified could his mummified body been transported by sea to this island and buried in one of these caves, with possibly the Holy Grail, as a way of protecting it from desecration? I think it could be possible. Explorers have recently begun to map the karstic caves of Socotra. This synchronicity, as it relates to my personal experience, was created by the shadow government's supercomputer.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Are you aware of the massive collection of the navies of the world gathering in the Gulf of Aden? Not even 500 miles away from Socotra? Btw maybe its not Jesus who is in the cave. Maybe it is dajjals/antiChristo's Island? It is said in Islam that he is locked away on an Island. Good post.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Would you explain to me how crucifixion relates to mummification?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Heck, just last week I thought he was in Japan. I wonder where he'll be next?

This guy still gets around.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Heck, just last week I thought he was in Japan. I wonder where he'll be next?

This guy still gets around.

Indeed he does, and it's Biblically recorded as such:

"Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written." - John 21:25

Still saving lives.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Would you explain to me how crucifixion relates to mummification?

Traditional Jewish law prohibits embalming but it is allowed in extenuating circumstances (such as the embalming of Jacob, Genesis 50:2). All four gospels mention Jesus was entombed; John 19:40 mentions he was buried according to Jewish custom. I consider the persecution of Jesus to be an extenuating circumstance which would allow the preservation of his body so that it could be transported to a foreign place.

Another possibility is a Roman mystery cult stole his body for experimentation, rituals or magical powers.

new topics

top topics

join