It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our government. What are they hiding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well, I wanted to ask you guys something. What is our government trying to hide from us about the sky? This was in a dream, but it was not my dream. The government was trying to hide the sky from us for I don't know what reason, but it was a projected image such as a holograph. Basically the sky is not real. I was reading the thread about the HDTV and how they are making everyone upgrade to possibility control our minds... Whats the deal about that? Why does the government hide so much information about aliens and UFOs from us? Are they aliens trying to help us or save us from something? What if they are trying to come down here to make us aware of what our government is doing to us.. The government is giving them bad images to program our minds to fear them, but they are harmless and WANT to help us? I know they are way more advanced in technology than we are but I want to know the answer to all of these questions. Do you think the aliens are coming to save us or harm us?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think firstly in order to address all those questions is to first figure out if any aliens are coming at all.... i personally think that nothing will be coming to save us from ourselves....

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
In my opinion the only thing the government is hididng from us is the existence of technology that is far in advance of what is generally understood and observed. I do not believe that we have reverse engineered alien craft and reproduced them. I do not believe that aliens are visiting us at all. There is a very simple explanation for this belief, evidence, there is none. No physical evidence has ever been collected that proves the existence of aliens.
Shakey video of unidentifieable lights in the sky does not evidence make. The simple fact of the matter is that there is simply no evidence to support the alien myth.
Do I believe the government is hiding things and lying about it? Absolutley,on many different levels. But aliens? Nope.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hi there. Check out this site with regard to galactic info. There are mixed opinions about this type of thing, but in any case, you may find it interesting. Take care.

www.galacticmessages.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
the only thing the government is trying to hide is the fact that they are completely incompetent.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I reember someone from the gov. comming out and saying something to the effect of "If you believe it can be done ...we can do it. And about 80% of what you believe to be impossable...Were doing".
I hope someone can help remember the person who said it.
To me that means that we are being "kept in the dark" about everything from the cure for the common cold to interdimentional travel.
I look at it this way. If "Uncle Sam" starts a project, he finishes it.
At any cost.
Remember when the workers at area 51 were all comming down with lukemia?
And how they told of large scale burning of radio-active waste?
What could they be doing to create so mutch waste?
The only thing that the public knows about that creates such waste is nucular energy.
And I dont think all the waste they were discribing is from a reactor on the base.
Study some physics.
Let your imagination go.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What's the government trying to hide? It's own incompetence.

The US government couldn't keep a secret, as it's too bloated with know-it-all bureaucrats who want to be top dog and will sell out their own mothers to get there. Look at the economy, the coming meltdown of Medicare and Medicaid, the failures of every significant military operation since World War II. They can't even get a political operative to out a CIA agent without an indictment. This is the group of geniuses who has the world fooled?

Look, let's just suppose that aliens were real. This is a group who has the ability to transverse vast distances and come here. With such a technological advantage, they are more or less running the show -and would reveal or not reveal themselves as they see fit. The US government, on the other hand, can't keep illegal aliens from appearing at Home Depot.

Do you really think the government is behind it?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by only onus

Hmmm ....I cant imagine where nuclear radioactive waste was coming from at area 51 a.k.a Tonapah NUCLEAR Test Range....cmon no conspiracy there ...only government nonchalance and incompetence. DIRT

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Okay first off to say that the government isn't hiding anything is really ignorant. The government works on hiding more stuff than you or I could imagine. Google HAARP. Youtube FEMA camps and trains carrying military convoy. The government in general isn't a government. The government has no say so in what goes on. The buildaburgs run everything. The richest of the rich. Do not just assume the government is okay. Youtube chemtrails and aluminum traces in hair. Do your research before you just assume something. Ignorance is what will be the greatest downfall of society. Its people that say everything is okay and that the government cant hide stuff that is hurting us. They know your everyday schedule better than you do. they do there research so do yours. They aren't your friends. Hurricane Katrina was no accident. They wanted to clear the land. They want to clear all the land and reduce the population. Soon enough they will be setting up check points making people take a shot and if you refuse the shot then to a fema camp you go. Well if you do your research and you have others do the same then just maybe enough people can pull together in the end and stand up to all the wrong.

top topics

join