It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long until ATS is exhausted of new topics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have read ATS for many years before joining but now more than ever I think this question is appropriate.

How long do you think ATS will survive with topic creation from members.

Everyone creates threads on a daily basis but if they are on the same topic as a previous one they are closed due to it being discussed previously.

How long do you think it will be until we have posted beyond the posting limit of possibility in terms of conspiracies.

Assuming we might reach that topic limit about each category if you understand my question, will ATS become a news forum because that is all that can match the many postings of its members is it not?

I hope people actually understand what I am asking before posting here and if you do then I welcome your opinions and thoughts.

Also will this lead people onto a path of absurdity beyond what we know of now in terms of conspiracies, being that people will desperately cling onto things that might be proven wrong by creating new stories etc.

Just a thought that people should slightly wonder upon.

Cheers

[edit on 20-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Entropy always increases.
All things will pass.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
In my opinion no matter how many times you discuss something ...people will still want to discuss it and from diffrent angles .... but i guess everything has a ceiling and eventually it will max out...but they could always do away with the "discussed previously"....and remember theres a new conspiracy coming out everyday.........

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Your kidding right ? With the times that we live in there is the possibility of opening a 100 new ones a day

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Max_TO]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
William Shakespeare, "Hamlet", Act 1 scene 5

It could be easier if everyone used the Search feature before they posted repeated threads I always try first then post!

It could be a long time with new discoveries and new politics and bigfoot found for the millionth time

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think it is save to say that the world's supply of weirdness is inexhaustible so it is a safe bet ATS will never run out of topics or the folks who want to talk about it all.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH
I think it is save to say that the world's supply of weirdness is inexhaustible so it is a safe bet ATS will never run out of topics or the folks who want to talk about it all.

Why?

What have you heard?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I still visit this site daily, and post sometimes but 90% of the stuff I am interested in has been discussed here to death. I really got into the site because i have always been interested in Aliens and UFO's and it's really rare that something new and fresh is on the recent posts page. This is almost defiantly due to a lack of solid evidence.

Alot of the other topics are fresh, but I'm not really interested in Govt. conspiracy's anymore.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
As long as the Govt has secret programs and agenda's. As long as there are people and politicians who do dumb and stupid things and push their own personal agenda's. As long as ATS'ers continue to question things and have at times, extremely vivid imaginations and paranoia....

ATS will live long and prosper.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
No we will never run out of things to talk about, can you imagine as 2012 gets nearer the topics that will generate. So thats ATS safe for at least another 4 years!!

Its like saying when will song writers run out of new tunes to write? Just think of how many songs have been written over the years, youd think by now theyd have run out but they never do, they always seem to come out with new songs. As is ATS, every now and then someone comes out with a great new thread. I admit after being a member for a while, I do not post half as much as mostly its stuff Ive seen before, but there is always some thing that catches my eye.

new topics

top topics

join