It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The History of ATS teaser trailer...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Be here...for next week's exciting conclusion of ATS: Miami.

This is the all preview station, looking at all previews all time.

This week on As the Top Secret Turns, Colonel finds TC in bed with another liberal. Shugo claims his body was taken over by a twelve year old girl. Gryffen finally leaves the chatroom and so much more...only on As the Top Secret Turns.

We would like to congratulate THENEO on winning TWATS award. You can catch him in his new flick Banned for Life or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Mods.

And now a word from one of our sponsors.

Hi, my name is Kano. Do you think your rugby team is number one even though they are horrible? Is your country's GDP directly proportional to the number American movies made there? Is your nationality refered to as a fruit? If you answered yes to any of these, you are at risk of being a Kiwi. Luckily, my program can help cleanse you of your sickness and rid you of any further infection. Meet me behind the warehouse on 5th and Broad and tell noone where you are going.

Bob88 here and I would like to challenge you all to help and adopt a newbie. Everyday we gain fifty new members each day, many without common sense and poor grammar. We here at ATS are trying to run a good site with enthusiastic debate. We are looking for dedicated people who can train the new members to use the search function, extol the virtues of putting up links, and stay on topic. If not, we may have a Holocaust soon. I'm serious, if I see one more post that has already been here, I will be pressing buttons and asking questions later.

Back to our regularly scheduled program, the ATS history teaser trailer...

This summer, one show will kick your ass. One show will rock your socks off. One show...ok, maybe it won't be that interesting.

However, you should all see The History of ATS part 1!

Listen as Simon tells of his site going from nothing to the strongest conspiracy theory website of all time. He will give us a peek into the lives of all the people involved in keeping this place running, including his crew of a hundred illegal sweat shop workers. Here's what one had to say.

"I love Simon! I love ATS! I love the money I make! Only five more wooden nickles and I can by a pass from one day of torture."

Those kids, you gotta love 'em.

And...

We have to interrupt this commercial with an important commercial.

The Coalition of New Zealand Posters would like to say "Fuc...

Sorry, but before they could finish filming the commercial, the citizens of New Zealand dropped their trousers and started flinging pooh at each other.

Now, back to our advertising...

If you order your advanced ticket to The History of ATS, you will get the short film: ktprktpr, Master Debater and Cunning Linguist. And you will also begin receiving our weekly newsletter, "Ludicrously Beyond Top Secret."

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
If you order your advanced ticket to The History of ATS, you will get the short film: ktprktpr, Master Debater and Cunning Linguist.

Dear god, won't someone think of the children!!?!?

-B.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
Gryffen finally leaves the chatroom and so much more...only on As the Top Secret Turns.

We would like to congratulate THENEO on winning TWATS award. You can catch him in his new flick Banned for Life or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Mods.

LMAO!!! That was so hilarious !!! Great teaser OXMank, you should really get that historian title. I'm sure you'll do a f*cking great job, and I'm looking foward to reading more from you lol...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm wondering if I should enter this for historian... I'd probably get banned...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Nah, I don't think so, I think it'd be cool if it was done in a humoristic way, else, even tho ATS is interesting, an essay on the whole ATS history could be completly boring.

Humor lightens up everything. Well, that's my opinion.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
okay, so that was FARKING HILARIOUS!!!!! great job! i laughed until i cried. just one thing...

Originally posted by OXmanK Everyday we gain fifty new members each day, many without common sense and poor grammar.

hmm... redundant much?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Funny stuff Oxmank, very funny stuff.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
That was the point...look further in that paragraph...you can find more mistakes.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
That was very funny! I loved it!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I found that very very funny hahah im lucky i wasnt in it at all lmao thank god atleast. I better not press my luck lol thats awesome OX and i love your einstien avatar im joking! i know its from mega man

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Nice... me taken over by a 12 year old... how original.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Shugo]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
not only that you also got owned

j/k

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
woah, wait a sec... why was THENEO banned?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Nephra

I think it was overall silly behaviour, and abusive utilisation of the complain system. And maybe the whole drama he made about not winning the TWATS.

You should check out RATS sometime, Skeptic Overlord usually give an explanation there when a member is banned.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Nephra

I think it was overall silly behaviour, and abusive utilisation of the complain system. And maybe the whole drama he made about not winning the TWATS.

You should check out RATS sometime, Skeptic Overlord usually give an explanation there when a member is banned.

I will check out RATS... I really liked neo.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here you go. The official explanation. Scroll down a little and you'll see S.O. post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The theatrical trailer is coming soon. More will be revealed. Questions will be destroyed...by ANSWERS. (That last line sheepishly stolen from Cartoon Network's Flying Shark vs. Flying Crocodile)

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So he lost his cool over getting overlooked for TWATS yet again and he got a global ignore then banning for it?

I think that was a bit drastic, but then again, I don't really have anything to say about it.. it is a shame that he didn't have an email or website in his profile... now I have lost a friend.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I just can't believe that I didn't win!!

Those damn mods have it out for me!!!

top topics

join