It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Felt The Dark Light (not YYSLSC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
A short one that I've had on my pc for a while. NOT YYSLSC.

And like a meteor it hit me, the feeling swelled up inside of me and burst out through my eyes and ears rocking my consciousness as it went. It was without a doubt triggered by the understanding of my imminent future, or lack of. Why now though? If this was always in me why appear now? This is taking things to a new level of frustration, I mean, if I knew this years ago maybe I could have done something but now it's pointless, or is it? Perhaps it will help me cope. I'm guessing this is going to be smoother ride.

She felt it in her head straight away, like electric it shot to her palms then her fingertips, it made her soft arm hair stand on end and gave her a disorientating dizzy feeling akin to vertigo. She had never felt like this before, if she had she wasn't the kind of person to admit it, she could feel an empty presence on her back, she knew nothing was there but she needed to run... but where to? What would be the point? It didn't matter, this feeling was in control. Triggered by her awareness of the upcoming events... her path was going to be rocky... and infinitely insignificant.

Most people still didn't really believe, well they believed but didn't feel the belief, like the feeling you got when you were told Father Christmas wasn't real, like that but longer lasting, a kind of non believing limbo of belief. It's said that seeing is believing, in this case seeing was feeling, feeling an enormous feeling.

She could feel the heat rising at the same rate as the feeling. She lost understanding and felt alone, as the world around her blackened so did her thoughts. Like the feeling the noise became unbearable. Hot, loud, fast, angry, imminent. What was shaking the ground? The fear or the future?

I began to understand why, no specifics, just a feeling of understanding. I felt like a brother to those who I'd previously harboured hate, I felt closer than ever to those who were now a thousand miles away. I knew we were all together, I wanted to help those who felt fear, show them my new found bravery in the beautiful face of immortality. I wanted them to be enlightened too but it was too late.

She probably passed out before she passed away, one thing is certain, like the others she is no longer.

As it happened my world slowed down, I could see everyone and feel everything. She was beyond help, they were beyond help. It was all over, remnants drifting into the void. Floating above the consciousness of people but together with humankind I witnessed the end. No sound, no pain, no fear.

For some the enormity of the event produced a flat spin of fear but for me it was an awakening, I had reached my life goal in the last seconds. How ironic that the thing which triggered my enlightenment was the thing that would take it all away just moments later. Good old Nibiru.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by and14263]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Lovely...in a dark but enlightened way. I've always enjoyed reading and writing various manners in which we all accept death, the inevitable and the unknown.

join