It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey fresh meat here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
what up fellas, straight out of high school, i just finished my last class, now im in this so called real world. currently i have no clue of what to make of my life but i am looking into becomming a pharmasists... dont ask me why, i heard pay was good.
im 17 and my b-day is in nov. i have not been a member for that long so i have no idea what to expect. the knowledge i consume while roaming this site, i belive will change the way i look at life.

whats all this i hear about iran declaring war on us. is this some bull or not. if not i'd like to know whats realy up.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well it looks like you got 5 more years of school if you want to ba a pharmacist so you don't have to enter the real world yet.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
to me it is, even if i go back to school. i just feel like i have the world on my sholders, like anything is a possiblilty as long as i set my mind to it. 5 years will pass by like nothing, seems like the older i get the faster the years progress.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
sup LivingLegend welcome to ATS need anythinh send us a u2u cya around have fun

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey Living Legend and Welcome.

Look around, and have some fun

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

The Iran Declaring War is a very misleading story title.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Need help? U2U the people above for help if needed or just use the search function towards the top before posting anything because likely we already talked about it on here ill keep this short U2U a mod or admin for the rules on avatars and all that other hoo hah peace out, Shadow

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LivingLegend
what up fellas, straight out of high school, i just finished my last class, now im in this so called real world. currently i have no clue of what to make of my life but i am looking into becomming a pharmasists... dont ask me why, i heard pay was good.
im 17 and my b-day is in nov. i have not been a member for that long so i have no idea what to expect. the knowledge i consume while roaming this site, i belive will change the way i look at life.

whats all this i hear about iran declaring war on us. is this some bull or not. if not i'd like to know whats realy up.

bday in november? mines in novemeber too! 13th to be exact. what day dude?

man theres alot of november bdays with the noobs here

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

bday in november? mines in novemeber too! 13th to be exact. what day dude?

man theres alot of november bdays with the noobs here

Nov 17, 86

thanks for the warm welcome fellas

top topics

join