It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yaldabaoth (Laldabaoth)-Gnostic writings

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Thank you for all you posted. Made sense and was very helpful.

I shall read that link you provided too.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Hello dominicus,

And likewise, its been a pleasure meeting you via the internet. I am a chicky (for the reference purpose).

To totally get off subject here, Im going to propose something else I have recently took belief in, and its the idea of soul groups. A group can come here, for this experience or to aid someone or something in the experience....and sometimes when we meet those others who just seem to be like a 'self' of you...in a way it is. A self of a soul group that came here together. I have recently been meeting these others that I just feel a 'click' with. I know that idea is really out there to some, but I feel that most of my family is a part of a 'soul group that came to help eachtother along the way and I feel there are many others out there that belong to this same.

Thank you for giving credit to this topic. The purpose for me really runs deep, I have felt most of my life that many people thought they had it right, they ment well to tell you the way....but it wasnt doing for me what I felt a 'divine message' should do for me. The only way others could really know if I mean well would be to know me in real life....so in this Lions Den if you will, I know its taking the chance that many wont give it the time of day and call me names in the process
(EVEN MOVING MY FREAKING THREAD
:dn

I think we are at a awesome time in 'life' and ages. I have recently become VERY happy to be here experiencing this crazy world. For 3 yrs. I was buried in stuff I felt the need to study and understand. While intaking this information of mankinds histories and beliefs, I needed little sleep and little food. I can only look back now and see that, for at the time of it, those kinda of things werent really occurring to me. I felt certain information is what 'awoken' me if you will.

With in this past yr. I made some decisions of my faith and claimed them to the heavens...for I knew I couldnt go on endlessly researching everything possible. That claim, after much time with a humbled heart, made me understand something very deep once I realised that after this claim, my 'God' Higher One of all things, had not left me but was all the more with me. Call it the Elohim, God, my angels, I just like to call it Thee. It is just comfortable to me...but what I realized, was that to brake away from the studying and to continue on for my soul to grow, there was now a point of no turning back. For me to turn back away after discovering all of this, would be worst thing I could do for my soul. For days I dwelt with these thoughts. It takes time to understand and convinece yourself that 'by telling others what I think' ' I am NOT being egotisticle, I am only doing a will for Thee that is Pure.

Then what people think goes on the back burner (even though that is tough because I am very socail and enjoy friends). To go from crowds that think alike to very few in between that think alike....was hard, but yes humbling. You realize..........*smiles* you, we any single one of us, are never alone.

I could of gladly went off to some forest and lived as a hermit the rest of my life after finding what I feel was 'feeling' the divine in all things. *shakes head* there is no words to describe. There is nothing that can convince me that Thee is wrathful and damning. If Thee is patient, then the makes a way. Mabey that way is 'regeneration'.

Im forever a student in this world, learning from the environment and other people (other selves).

hehe, I know some of my thoughts are out there. I look forward to reading/talking more with ya.

Peace to all,
LV

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by L.I.B.

Hello LIB,

Its great to see you here! Isnt life and beliefs and histories the most curious of all things.....

I cant remember when I really started using 'Thee' as my reference for 'God'. I think it was when I realized God is ALL, and the word 'God' is so polluted. Many have claimed to be 'God' and that bothers me. Actually, in I believe it is Psalms and Proverbs mabey that 'Thee' is a word to refer to God, the Most High. I didnt know this til someone actually gave me a hard time about calling God 'Thee' and called me a 'doubting Thomas'.
Whatever

So I looked it up and there are alot of places in the Bible that does refer God as Thee. Did Thomas right Psalms? *smiles*

My best to you and all,
LV

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LV,

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Isnt life and beliefs and histories the most curious of all things.....

Certainly can be, lol.

I cant remember when I really started using 'Thee' as my reference for 'God'. I think it was when I realized God is ALL, and the word 'God' is so polluted. Many have claimed to be 'God' and that bothers me. Actually, in I believe it is Psalms and Proverbs mabey that 'Thee' is a word to refer to God, the Most High.

Now that you mention it, yes, I do recall Thee being used in Psalms, I think. I'd have to look, but pretty sure you are right.

I think I will try it on and see how it feels. I wonder how long it will take to not feel uncomfortable.

I didnt know this til someone actually gave me a hard time about calling God 'Thee' and called me a 'doubting Thomas'. Whatever So I looked it up and there are alot of places in the Bible that does refer God as Thee. Did Thomas right Psalms? *smiles*

LOL.

I found your other thread. Posted and still want to make another post.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join