It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warships from several Nations in Gulf of Aden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

I may be wrong, as my computer wont open the map but from the images that you have added, it looks like the ships are located within the PERSIAN GULF and NOT the Gulf of Aden.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
yes your right,

But like i said, yesturday the ships were in the gulf of aden.

Gaz

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
There is absolutely something more going on here.

I can hardly imagine so many nations would send warships to battle some drifter pirates off the Somali coast.
From what I've read, China's warships haven't left the Chinese coast since 1979. I doubt this is the most important naval mission China has felt the necessity of embarking upon in 30 years...
93% of all naval cargo ships around the world are stopped in their tracks because of local Somali pirates?? I don't think so.

Check out this article outlining the "TRUTH" behind what might be going on in the Gulf of Aden:
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

We definitely NEED to keep an eye on this,
Thanks for the post.

Well even sweden got a couple of warships there..and trust me we really really dont seek war with anyone..and we are hardly any part of the nwo..we are there simply to protect the tradingships..

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Im 50/50 with this one.

it seems a lot of defence for trade ships.

Maybe there is something else going on that no one has thought of.

I dont know!

Gaz

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
yes your right,

But like i said, yesturday the ships were in the gulf of aden.

Gaz

...to get to the Persian Gulf

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
yes.

4900Km @ 25 Knotts = 46.3 Kmh x 24 = 1111.2 Km

so I would say it took the ships at least 5 days to get there.

and this is all a rough guess.

BUT thats not the question to the thread is it?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
yes.

4900Km @ 25 Knotts = 46.3 Kmh x 24 = 1111.2 Km

so I would say it took the ships at least 5 days to get there.

and this is all a rough guess.

BUT thats not the question to the thread is it?

No it isnt and dont see the need for your post, but that is your right. The points made by myself is that people are generating so-called facts which are based on nothing other than guess work despite the ansers being available in open source. We must make every effort to take the time to check, re-check and double check otherwise the gulible are led astray with a warped sense of reality.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I agree with what your saying.

All I am saying is yesturday I posted in another thread I think asking for evidence of ships being where everyone were saying they were, in the Gulf of Aden. Anyway someone told me to go look, so i did and found 3 ships from the royal navy website. ok they were further up the gulf. But i did say that in my post.

All I am saying is, they were there yesturday and now they are nearly 5000Km (as in sailing distance) away from were they were yesturday.

I am not here to spin anything, all I want to do is get to some hard proven facts.

IMHO - stargates are so out there that i am 50/50 with this one. On on hand I have to open to new information and on the other, its a bit hard to swallow.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

No worries G, I didnt want to come across as a moaning minnie and its good to see that you have taken the time to do some research if more effort was placed in doing this then you wouldnt get some of these super titles we get at the minute. Have a star.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
“In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world”.

Gotta love that Reagan quote.

Bet he didn't realise that all it would take is a couple of peasant pirates!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Archangel

thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I wonder if any of the spirals spotted in the sky are anything to do with stargates.

I mean if there was such a thing as a start gate (remember I am 50/50 with this) that opened up my perseption would be it would look like a Norway spiral.

I also stated in an earlier thread that maybe it had something to do with LHC. So really ive controdicted myself in a way.

its just a thought.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ok, i'm pretty 50/50 on this too, i was discussing with a colleague in work today about all of this and just a few questions i'd like to raise that may be answered..

This is a massive mobilisation simply for Pirates, and no power is going to happily mobilise warships at a massive cost for a comparatively small threat, not to mention putting them in the vulnerable position of standing shoulder to shoulder with rivals that could bite them on the backside, so this should ring some alarm bells in my opinion, a sound military mind would know the pirates want the ships whole to take the loot to land meaning in 99% of cases won't sink it. therefore i'd find it much more feasible to install military personnel on these ships, free of charge as long as they are kept well fed and watered. therefore not paying for the warships to be there for a start. maybe that's just me.

I've also heard of a stargate opening up in the Aden Gulf, and rumours that there may be something lurking the other side ready to launch an assault. Question to this: why there? why not in space where we (probably) have a much poorer defence? and finally, if that is what it is.. unless the programme Stargate was right and matter can only travel one way, why isn't the water draining through it to the other end?

in all honesty we don't even know if stargates/wormholes exist, so i'm not really gonna buy the 'one way' system. if its a stargate, why's the ocean not draining away?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Acording to the Ops info the stargate itself is metal rings suspended in the air...Anitgravity too?
Thats how the british ships apear today to be thousands of knms away too...they were shot out of the stargate........
now they are in the other ocean.
These quakes could be caused by deep underground base construction as well could they not?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You shut down buddies other post before he could identifiy what is was he wanted us to look at. I was looking through his google earth co - ordinates and yeah theres a castle? but of the other two he gave first one sand and more sand nothing to see, and the second one some beach roads????? wanna clarify there??? Hate to have a mod excercise powers, and not have a persons ability to brodcast there thoughts be available.....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hi, I was just reading a thread in the new topics tab when I saw this thread... abovetopsecret.com.

The thread was created by a new member named bridak and was closed due it being his first post and not a proper introduction forum.

I give this person full credit for this find, but I am going to quote their OP from that thread because the mods told them to place it hear. I want to get this out there.

Here is the quote by bridak ...

Hi i just want people to see this Gate of Aden Hi, i just last night found something very interesting. It's in Yemen. You must have heard of the Gate of Aden thing last year right? There are hundreds of Navy ship there. Well have a look at something you probably never saw. It is imperative that you take this information seriously. Simply use Google Earth type "Al Ghaydah,Yemen" it'll be Al Marah in the choice. 3 coordinates for you E 52º 13'43.68" Gate of Aden completed N 16º 11'21.12 N 16 11 20.3 O 52 13 55.3 for the "Mosaik" N 16 12 10.5 O 52 12 40.5 for the "Castle".. Zoom in.... and tell me what you think ...It's amazing Everyone must see that. Brian

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Does anyone here know how to search for this? I am downloading Google Earth right now to see if I can find it. I will get back once I take a look.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I entirely understand the premise of the move but to not even allow a second thought from the OP or at least clarification on exactally what it was he saw or thought he saw, because I for one saw a palace and not a whole lot else out of place for a middle eastern/ north african nation.....sand, sand, a palace, and more sand

anybody else see anything out of place??????

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

I wish the OP put in more information as well, but their thread was closed and they cannot respond to u2u's yet because they are new. I just wanted to get this going, I find it an interesting topic.

I am not sure how to search by coordinates on Google Earth so I am still trying to find what it is they mentioned.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I still have it pulled up in google earth, but have no clue how to add screen shots to ATS posts. But from what I can see there is as listed in his post a castle at the co-ordinantes. But the other two the one claiming completed gate of aden is in fact sand in the middle if some more sand. And the other point given was of what looks to be a road along the beach with what could be parking, "mosaic"??? not sure.

So i dunno hopefully the OP picks up on the move and informs us of what it is he sees there in the desert.

I for one think there are some real shenanigans going on over there, hence the navel presence and all the talk of magnetic anomilies in the area but really wish the OP would elaborate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join