It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Oklahoma storm chaser video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

The object is no less than 30 feet long and 18 feet thick and was going between 9 to 16 thousand miles an hour I think it might have been the illusive Dodo bird.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by The_Sixth]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo

LAME. Its a blurry white streak across the clouds, for all the guy knows it was a bird.

Ok, prove me its a bird instead of keeping with that "I know it all and I debunk everything on ATS" attitude... just prove me its a bird and I'll give you the credit. Right now it could be santa claus in his new Lamborghini Reventon-powered sledge...

I didnt say it was for sure a bird, if you bothered paying attention I said it was blurry and quick, you can not see any definite detail, but without any clear information alot of you folks want to jump straight to alien space caft, bypassing any of the more logical explanations.

The fact is there is no clear proof yet people in this thread are already talking about Alien cloaking and military applications as if the anomaly being alien were a matter of fact! GET REAL.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by NavalFC]

Did I say it was alien? I said it could be santa... now I just want some proof that its not santa. It could be alien... do you have any proof of it not being alien?

I didnt jump into anything... I dont understand it, thus I cant say anything conclusive, but since you keep on trying to debunk every topic there is, I'm sure you must know something I dont, cause honestly I dont know how can you debunk something right away when you dont even know what it is. Could be a bird, could be the USS Enterprise, could be a Vulcan reckon ship! Who knows?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo

LAME. Its a blurry white streak across the clouds, for all the guy knows it was a bird.

Ok, prove me its a bird instead of keeping with that "I know it all and I debunk everything on ATS" attitude... just prove me its a bird and I'll give you the credit. Right now it could be santa claus in his new Lamborghini Reventon-powered sledge...

I didnt say it was for sure a bird, if you bothered paying attention I said it was blurry and quick, you can not see any definite detail, but without any clear information alot of you folks want to jump straight to alien space caft, bypassing any of the more logical explanations.

The fact is there is no clear proof yet people in this thread are already talking about Alien cloaking and military applications as if the anomaly being alien were a matter of fact! GET REAL.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by NavalFC]

I was quite enjoying reading both sides of the views until you posted here. Your drivel is, yet again, typical, unreasoned and purely belligerant to the thread, your views are in fact nothing more than parochial, have a little decorum man, and let people debate as they duly feel necessary and NOT bash everyone as you so casually do to many threads.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's best to ignore the flamers.

I hope I remember to take my own advice.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
For a moment, I also thought this was a piece of debris. BUT, this thing was moving way too fast and straight to be debris. Plus there was no tornado on the ground yet and it didnt get pulled into the tornado or the powerful updraft normally associated with a large storm.

I have very big doubts on UFO video sightings, but this one really stumps me. In effect this truly IS a UFO since I have no f$#%*g clue what this is! Great find!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Very interesting video.

I didn't read all of the posts here, but does anybody know any of the "other" circumstances surrounding this event that led toward this guy getting fired, and that "pushed him over the edge" as it states at the end of the clip?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Very interesting video.

I didn't read all of the posts here, but does anybody know any of the "other" circumstances surrounding this event that led toward this guy getting fired, and that "pushed him over the edge" as it states at the end of the clip?

I do. First off he wasn't really fired. That's kind of a twist on the events. It would be a accurate for him to state "I lost work."...but not to state he was fired. He was working freelance. And personally stated to me right after the video was made public that he worked for himself and so he had the luxury to pursue finding out what was on the footage.

[edit on 12-23-2008 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
No offense to anyone but the object looks nothing more than a moth, bumblebee or some kind of large flying insect.

I can't believe all the crap this guy has got over this video, geez people make way too much out of nothing, sometimes....

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

You know, i thought the same thing, and I am a huge skeptic, but this did not behave as a moth or bee or anything. It was moving quite fast. Geeze, i'd hate to admit it but, there could be something in this!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i noticed something flying through the clouds at 3:24
top left in the light part of the clouds

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by John Matrix

Nothing definitive to be found here. My best guess is that it's debris in the storm, these guys are storm-chasers aren't they? It could be any old piece of debris caught up in the storm clouds. Of course it could be an alien spacecraft or other UFO type object if that explanation suits you better.

Yeah I am from oklahoma, its likely debris.

These things will keep things aloft for a long time and send them
on circular merry go round for quite awhile.

Check out more of the tornado footage on youtube and you will
get a feel for it.

If you want proof of UFO's look no further than ...
Confirmation The Hard Evidence Are We Alone (NBC 1999)

NBC - Confirmation we are not alone

That sealed the deal for me for all time.

Based on the MANY credible witnesses and video footage the jury is in.

We are not alone.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Ex_MislTech]

Folks, I know you're looking for answers, but that's not debris. Those guys would have to be standing in hurricane force winds and that's obviously not the case. Also, tornadoes typically need to TOUCH DOWN before there's any debris. Funnel clouds float around all the time during storm season and there's never debris flying around.

We need to look at other possibilities.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Most likely ball lighting. In high winds and such your gonna get build up of static electricity, which is what lighting is to begin with, just massive in charge. It is not any UFO, just atmospheric light shows nothing more.

Cheers!!!!

Haha. That's kind of a funny answer. You are explaining one phenomena with.....another phenomena! Scientist's can't explain either one. Ridiculous.

The funny thing is, this is an object, it's definitely flying and so far...it's unidentified.

So this MUST BE A UFO. There's no other answer at this point.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
interesting, but inconclusive

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Bump...

Just because I just found this on Youtube and did a search here that led to this thread

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the video from youtube.
Sorry I took so long....I forgot all about this thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join