It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog-like alien?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i've seen greyhounds, this one was going too slow to be one. besides-there are laws about always keeping a leash on one of those, as there is no way you could ever chase one down or get it's attention off of it's prey before it was half a mile away. if it was a greyhound, it would've 1)chased the car, 2) ran away from the car, or 3) aknowledged the car in some way. it's the way dogs are. it at least would've looked. no, i think it was intelligent.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreddyAuratus
Though this is my first post, I hope I don't start off on the wrong foot.

Personally, I believe the creature is a very well-done CGI.

I've encountered this video on a site called Real Monsters.Net while looking for cool cryptid videos. A lot of their videos appear to have made their way to YouTube under the account name rmonsters. Notice the account's Avatar looks like a close-up of the man-dog creature in the last video.

CCTV Footage of Monster Crossing the Road - Britain's X-Files

CCTV Video of Half-Man, Half-Dog?

Real Monster Britain's X-Files

Monster Captured on Mobile Phone - Not for Kids!

I think this pretty much wraps the "mystery" up. Good job, FreddyAuratus. On the down side, I would like to point out the many ATS members who positively indentified a deer/dog/big cat/werewolf etc... despite this being evident CGI which looks nothing like a deer, a dog, or a big cat. The home team's observation skills were not very sharp on this one.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I've encountered this video on a site called Real Monsters.Net while looking for cool cryptid videos. A lot of their videos appear to have made their way to YouTube under the account name rmonsters. Notice the account's Avatar looks like a close-up of the man-dog creature in the last video.

Someone give this guy a round of applause, everytime I've seen this video,I just thought it looked like a dog.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
i no sum1 that says it looks like a flying crisp but to me it looks like a humen cus look at the head but the back legs look kinda strange....might be a werewolf

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
this is from a website originally
you must forgive me but i forget what its called, all they did was usue the same cgi model for three or four different scenes in an attempt to get a global reaction or obviously just for a good joke

but if you can find the source website you see the same cgi model in many different scenes.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

beat me to it XD

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
From first glance, it's quite obvious CGI.

CGI is easily seen with anybody eyes.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
youre all wrong... its clearly a damaged zergling.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
It is adinosaur because when dinosaurs was alive they lived in antartica and when dinosaurs was alive they lived their and then it started to be icy and then it was a globerwarming and the dinosauur got frozen and when the ice was cracking and then the dinosaur that was in a icecube it floated to the beach at NewYork.

WOW, I didn't know Al Gore frequented ATS!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have greyhounds and that is almost certainly a greyhound. I just hope the poor lil guy made it home safe. They're great dogs, but certainly not the brightest. And if given the chance, they will just run and run and run until they're tired, with no regard for traffic or anything else.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It looks like a science expriment went really bad and it excaped SMH.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join