It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen these aliens before (from my dream)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I met a group of aliens face to face last night in my dream. As far as I know, it was the first time ever to "meet" aliens, and it was a very emotionally and spiritually moving experience.

It didn't really feel like a normal and typical dream. Although it may have been!

I started researching around online to see if anyone had met these beings before, or if it was just a meaningless dream. So far, nothing.

It began after I was brought up through the ceiling, after asking to meet them and take me up into their ship or wherever they were. I was afraid, but once I saw them, a HUGE sense of relief came over me, and absolute joy and amazement. Almost like an intense spiritual bliss.

It was very spiritually moving. I was afraid to let all of these emotions out, because I felt it would be "rude" in their presence, so I tried to keep these emotions bottled up.

They knew I was there, and I felt like they thought it was funny. Nevertheless, they sort of ignored me, in a polite way.

After a few seconds, I woke up from the dream and went back into a great sense of fear. But my heart center, or possibly the heart chakra, was pulsing very strongly.

The strange thing was the way they were dressed and how they looked. They looked absolutely nothing like the typical "Grey" aliens. They were human sized in height, with faces that almost looked like cartoon characters, but very real and very alive.

Their skin was a pale, off-white color. Their heads were enormous and wide. They had very prominent facial features, big lips, big noses, big mouths, and teeth as well I think. Their heads were very large, and were the most startling feature. No hair that I can remember.

I can't even think of anything to compare them to, since it was so unlike anything I have ever seen. It's hard for me to remember exactly how they looked, but they did appear kind of silly looking, yet very real.

They also had on clothing that appeared to be human-like to me. There were 4 or 5 of them, and 3 were standing behind what looked like a wooden desk.

So, has anyone ever seen beings like this before? Or was it just a meaningless dream?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Make a sketch, post it up on here.

not a 1 line

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
I met a group of aliens face to face last night in my dream. As far as I know, it was the first time ever to "meet" aliens, and it was a very emotionally and spiritually moving experience.

It didn't really feel like a normal and typical dream. Although it may have been!

I started researching around online to see if anyone had met these beings before, or if it was just a meaningless dream. So far, nothing.

It began after I was brought up through the ceiling, after asking to meet them and take me up into their ship or wherever they were. I was afraid, but once I saw them, a HUGE sense of relief came over me, and absolute joy and amazement. Almost like an intense spiritual bliss.

It was very spiritually moving. I was afraid to let all of these emotions out, because I felt it would be "rude" in their presence, so I tried to keep these emotions bottled up.

They knew I was there, and I felt like they thought it was funny. Nevertheless, they sort of ignored me, in a polite way.

After a few seconds, I woke up from the dream and went back into a great sense of fear. But my heart center, or possibly the heart chakra, was pulsing very strongly.

The strange thing was the way they were dressed and how they looked. They looked absolutely nothing like the typical "Grey" aliens. They were human sized in height, with faces that almost looked like cartoon characters, but very real and very alive.

Their skin was a pale, off-white color. Their heads were enormous and wide. They had very prominent facial features, big lips, big noses, big mouths, and teeth as well I think. Their heads were very large, and were the most startling feature. No hair that I can remember.

I can't even think of anything to compare them to, since it was so unlike anything I have ever seen. It's hard for me to remember exactly how they looked, but they did appear kind of silly looking, yet very real.

They also had on clothing that appeared to be human-like to me. There were 4 or 5 of them, and 3 were standing behind what looked like a wooden desk.

So, has anyone ever seen beings like this before? Or was it just a meaningless dream?

I went into a sleep paralysis state the other night and I encountered what seemed to be a alien myself. The thing is, I had like a canvas blanket over my face in this paralytic state, but i could see this scrawny big headed creature looming over me and I saw its arm move toward my right and either I perceived or was telepathically told that It was gonna touch my armpit, when he did this- I feel like it was a male- I wanted to get out of this state, for fear of what it was intending to do with my armpit. I thought I had seen an unusual straight line near my armpit area, but it is not there anymore, so I can only take that part as being error. But I do know that this alien looming over me was for real, and for some reason they had a canvas blanket over me. Perhaps they did not want me to get horrified at what i was going to see- I feel that If I was to encounter something so scary, I would have a heart attack.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yes, I think I read your thread that talked about that.

I have been having sleep paralysis episodes for many years. Recently they have been getting more intense though, mainly due to a spiritual path I am now on, that has to do with meditating and a kundalini awakening.

You might want to look into kundalini and what it's all about, because you might be experiencing phenomena that has to do with that, which is nothing to be scared about at all.

Have you had sleep paralysis before that experience?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Around 6 to 7 ft tall? Bald? White with purple and gold trimmed 'robes'? When you say enormous heads, do you mean like 'man that guy has a big head' or was it very unhuman like in proportion? Did they speak with each other but never directly to you? Did they show you any signs or shapes?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
Around 6 to 7 ft tall? Bald? White with purple and gold trimmed 'robes'? When you say enormous heads, do you mean like 'man that guy has a big head' or was it very unhuman like in proportion? Did they speak with each other but never directly to you? Did they show you any signs or shapes?

Haha, I mean "man that guy has a HUGE head!" It would have been very hard to wrap your arms around it in a huge I think! Very wide, very big. And yes, bald if I remember correctly. And very non-human like. Although I remember thinking that their facial expressions were very human like, with big lips, mouth, nose, etc.

I don't remember the exact details though since it was so brief and happened during a dream-like state. As for height, I remember them being about the same height as me 5'9... although they could have been up to 6 ft. and taller. I just remember thinking, these guys are not short at all like the typical Hollywood 3 ft. tall "Greys".

I can't remember their clothes. I just remember that they were pretty intricate, and had some color, maybe red and blue? I don't really remember.

One of them was definitely speaking, but I couldn't hear any sounds. I was just overcome by intense bliss/emotion. There was another human with me who helped me contact them, but I don't know who the guy was. It was some "friend" of mine, but I don't know who exactly. So, the leader of the alien group may have been speaking to that friend, or to everyone in the room.

They didn't show me anything. They ignored me, but were aware that I was there. And it seemed that they were amused that I was so shocked and surprised. They were very friendly.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JipStix
Make a sketch, post it up on here.

I'll try to make a sketch, but all I have is MS Paint and no scanner! So it will be pretty bad...

EDIT: Ok, I can't draw it at all. I can't get it to look anything remotely like what I saw!

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Riposte]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You mean like this?

pressthebuttons.typepad.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Yup, I've seen those dudes before...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
lol You have to try. Even if some parts are a little inaccurate, just let us know.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ok, found a video on YouTube that has a couple sketches that are somewhat similar.

They kind of looked like two of the sketches:

-- 0:30 second mark (Bothell Washington 9-2-1995)

-- 1:50 mark (Upstate NY 26-27-12-1985)

Those aren't really accurate though. The beings I saw seemed to have heads that took up at least 1/4th of their entire bodies. Their facial features are kind of similar though to those pictures, and they had very yellow-pale off-white skin.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi there

I have had quite a few dreams with aliens in them myself. Some very realistic and vivid.

Try not to read to much into it at the moment it could be just a dream. Wait and see if it happens again. Have a pencil and paper beside your bed and write down/make a sketch of the dream. Write down how you felt in the dream. Emotions are important in dreams. Do this as soon as you wake from your dream as the memories can fade very quickly.

See how you get on and take it from there.

Post the results eh!

Good luck

MajikWand.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So they looked like Olmecs?

An idea of what your aliens looked like....

Argh... stupid link blew up. Still works, just looks ugly like that.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by wylekat]

top topics

join