It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very strange woman

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Are you from the US? Might this have been Amish like people? Anyway interesting account.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well as I had said, I also saw a similar very human woman on a bike. And that I would look for people who have traits like the very strange woman.

The Saami, or Lapps, are the closest to the very strange woman. Yet if I see a Saami woman I do not think: HYBRID!

Maybe indeed the woman I saw was not totally of this earth

[edit on 29-1-2009 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Reviving this because I saw something similar last weekend and I can't get her out of my mind.

I went into a store and she was there; a very young girl about sixteen or seventeen. I tried not to stare and though I think I did a good job of not being obvious, I know that she knew that I saw here and recognized that something was not right about her.

The bests I can describe is that she was "too"; too everything.
Too white. Her nose was too chiseled. Her hair, her eyebrows, her eye lashes were too much like that you would find on a doll. Her voice was normal but that was the only thing that was normal. All of the rest of her seemed "wrong". Every time I would look up she would be looking at me and I could tell that she was uncomfortable. I left the store a little shaken but I did not know why.

When I got in the car I had almost forgotten that my mother was with me.

My mother is a loving elderly woman that can see nothing but good in everyone and she never has a bad word to say about anyone. He motto is if can't say anything good then say nothing at all.

As we buckled our seat belts my mother asked in a very quiet voice, "Did you notice that young girl in the store?"

I said yes; holding my breath. She said, "She did not look real." "At first I thought she was a mannequin, then I thought maybe a robot but it wasn't that either." "I don't think she was not quite real."

I looked at my Mom. She looked up at me. I asked her what she thought it was. She said, "I don't know but I don't think she was real."

I don't know what she was either. I don't think she was real either and I don't even want to think what she "could" be.

Right now her face still haunts me. She seemed pleasant and was not threatening in any way. Every time she turned her head I kept expecting to see nothing behind her; like she was a cardboard cut out.

So what do you think?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think we people are very good at seeing of something is off. Of course that does not mean that we are capable at identifying what the "off thing" is. Your story reminds me of the movie in which two black guys turn them selves into two blond white girls with blue eyes. And they look really weird.

The Welsh singer Duffy, whose songs I like, also looks strangely too white. But is she actually a Caucasian

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i must say i laughed me fecking socks off at some of the posts here.

possibly describing normal people, who maybe have been in a fire, or are just not as Aesthetictically pleasing to the eye.

one man's meat ,is another man's poison,

but having said that i did the same thing!

i was in rimmini nearly 2 years ago, with my sister, we sitting outside after having eaten in a restaurant, i was facing her, people were walking in there droves up and down, we were all people watchin! rimmini is a holiday place for the italians, they eat then walk!

any way i was watcing a crowd coming towards me, in the distance i saw a guy, he was about 7ft, italians can be small i know, but not all of them, he was above the waist taller than any one else, he was blonde, his features were nothing like i have ever seen/very slim face/dark large eyes. on his arrival to our table i said to my self

"do not look up, do not look up"

as his body passed the first edge of the table i looked up, he engaged my eyes. To this day i will never forget it. my family laugh about it, i tell them he was not of this world,

maybe he was just a very tall slim guy, with unusual looks? on holiday alone, because people treated him like he was something odd!

well i'm sorry, he was odd alright, when his eyes looked into mine, i got the hee bee geebies, i actually turned around to watch him leaving, hoping he wouldn't turn around either. he didn't!

my sister never saw him, she is 4ft 10ins, maybe he was so lofty she couldn't see him?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Sigh
My strange woman was GOOD LOOKING. YET WEIRD, so weird that in the first time of my life I thought: that is a Grey (hybrid). And I actually don;t even believe in the Greys anymore.

Maybe your Italian guy was a giant only to be seen by you

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

that guy was not italian!

more of a nordic looking being! i would pass out very easily if i ever saw him again. don't get me wrong, i've got nothing against tall people, but tall aliens?

talk about trying to draw attention to your self

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join