It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very strange woman

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I work in an office that is located in a part of town that only houses companies. There are a lot of places too where one can eat lunch. A while ago I was just about to eat lunch (I was with a coworker) when I saw this remarkable woman walking towards me. At her right there was a man and a woman on the other side. This is how the woman looked:

She was about 1.75 m, slender and tinted beige like. Her face was a perfect egg form with dark slanted eyes that were sort of too big. Her nose and mouth were very small. Her hair was straight, long and very dark, fake looking but by no means a wig.

The first thing I thougt was: OMG that is a Grey! Only later to ponder the option of hybrid. Now understand this, I more and more think that the Greys are made up for one reason or another. I used to believe they were here and was also terrified of them for years.

The strange thing about her was that she did not notice at all that I was staring at her. The woman next to her noticed me though! The strange woman just kept on walking with a plastic like expression. Her gait was also artificial for lack of a better word.

I have never seen artistic renditions of Grey/human hybrids. But if I had to make one I would draw her.

So what could be the deal with this person? The rational solution is that she is part white part Asian. And that probably she had somebody tinker with her face; maybe it but too much botox. She would have been pretty but for her weirdness.

I have never seen such a strange face. Furthemore I got a weird vibe coming off from her. The last thing on my mind were Greys or what ever, I was about to eat!

Now I wonder whether somebody here has ever met such a person as I describe and maybe has some explanation to offer.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I would say the most likely explanation is that she was an alien!

Im jk, there are alot of STRANGE looking humans out there, and there is only so much you can do with 2 eyes, a mouth and a nose and everyone looks different from eachother. So maybe she was born just looking unique.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The shame as always when relating things is that it are mere words. If you would have been with me you might have also experienced what I meant. Anyways, no no alien
Maybe a hybrid.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hello there,
well I cant say I have seen any one quite like you described but whilst visiting a very ill relative in the city hospital ,two really weird people walked towards us.They were at quite a distance but must've telepathically read our thoughts as they both turned towards us as we looked at them.They were:
about 6' foot tall
One female one male
quite slim in build but arms were longer than usual
The most outstanding feature on them both were their heads
Both people had very small heads,so much so that they looked out of proportion to the rest of their bodies.
Their eyes were large and round and had a startled expression to them.
Noses were button shaped
They walked weird too like a long paced gait rather than walking like most people do.
Their clothes looked shapeless and too big for them almost like hospital gowns you are given whilst in hospital
We nicknamed them Pin heads because they loked as though their heads were atop of a pin.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Pinheads
The woman I saw her head was maybe a bit on the big side for her body. Besides the perfect egg shaped face (how many times do you see somebody with such a face), it was her "plasticness" that was so strange. Let's keep it on wayyyy to much botox for now
though I would not be surprised if something else more sinister was the case with her.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ya know what's worse than weird people who look and act weird?

Weird people who look and act normal until you're sitting there at their place and then suddenly a switch just turns on and they get dangerously weird on you.

Because then everybody else just thinks you're crazy.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Ya know what's worse than weird people who look and act weird?

Weird people who look and act normal until you're sitting there at their place and then suddenly a switch just turns on and they get dangerously weird on you.

Because then everybody else just thinks you're crazy.

I had to laugh
But I assume you have yourr experiences with these kinds of weirdos?

Anyways, really the woman I saw was highly strange and the fact that "OMG a Grey"came immediately to my mind, means something to me.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Very interesting story.Ask yourself this -what is your gut feeling ?Your instinct?That should give you the answer.Apart from that ,check out Dr Dan Burisch-I think his site is called 'Eagles Disobey',he claims to have alot of one-to -ones with aliens.Read many stories like yours..your not alone ,no pun intended..Candy

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I once saw a very strange looking man working at a hospital. I'll never forget his face. As soon as I looked up and noticed him, I immediately thought "what is that? That is not human, he's an imposter". I tried to reason he'd been the victim of a fire, because the skin on his face looked melted, very aged. His eyes looked lke he just plastered some fake skin over them to conceal larger black eyes. His clothing also looked wrong. He looked so out of place. To give an idea of what he looked like, whenever I see that James Carville guy on CNN, he reminds me of him, except this guy had worse skin, but was also bald and thin and had a similar grin or smile. This guy also had an odd gait and when he spoke my name to call me into the lab, he could barely pronounce it. He stuttered it out. He only said one word, my first name. I know what I saw, and maybe he really was just a burn victim, maybe his vocal chord had been burned, but upon questioning his employment at that hospital later, I was told there was no tall, thin bald ugly man working there.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by violet]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I remember a story similar to that a while back. I forget the people involved , but there was a book about it concerning hybrids.

There was a military colonel (probably a cover) who was caring for this girl (hybrid). He wanted her to integrate (or try) her into the population, so he found her a room for rent in an apartment. The roommate was a blind woman.

The story is told by the blind womans relative (mother?). I forget the specifics but a google search may prove useful.

Anyway, your story reminded me of that. The people next to this woman may have been observers. The were taking note of how this 'hybrid' acted and was reacted to in public. That is the feeling I get from the woman who did notice.

The feeling you get is telltale. Go back to that moment and feel the energy of that person. You should easily be able to tell if they have a human energy.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yes I have seen someone that looked like the woman you described.

It was a woman that had been horribly burned and had reconstructive face surgery. The reason that the woman didn't respond to your staring is because disfigured people are so used to being stared at that they never respond.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

It was a woman that had been horribly burned and had reconstructive face surgery. The reason that the woman didn't respond to your staring is because disfigured people are so used to being stared at that they never respond.

There's only so much ridicule and rudeness a body can take before numbing out.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Whaaaaaaaat the hell? I think people can tell the difference between a burns victim and someone that isn't. Some of you guys lack some sort of imagination, and really can't picture certain situations, can you?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i am not one on whose opinion you could rely and there is no way
for anyone to know unless she is reading these posts and cares to
reply, doubtful. ok, i can imagine all sorts of real people existing
in an endless mix of genetic makeup. i see a young lady shopping
where i work once in a great while..she struck me as odd but i believe
she was all human. she was slightly tan or dark and something glinted
in her eye..and it made me think.."did i see what i thought i saw?"
well don't lie to yourself..yes i probably did see but in todays world
where people wear contacts and sometimes colored ones a person
might see a brief reflection of light from a lens..maybe this lady just
naturally looked that way or did have surgery or injections or perhaps
maybe some type of cancer treatment. Actually, since i like sci-fi
stories and unexplained real events then i could "go there" just like
you if only briefly and imagine i was see an honest to goodness hybrid.
i have even pondered the possibility myself..unless they bother you
why worry for now..if you accept the hybrid theory then you may start
asking too many more unanswerable questions so just leave it there
as it stands..a brief encounter with the unknown..an unsolved personal
mystery. thanks for the tips about the engine searches. keep looking
but beware..this might be something you would learn the hard or
embarassing way. nope, you are NOT alone.
an old dreamer.
njl

reply to post by Angry Potato

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
whaaa ..... I guess your response is for the OP. Although I did say the man I saw could have been a burn victim, that was my only other possible explanation for his appearance. He didn't have reddened skin though, and redness occurs in a burn victim usually. His eyes were odd too - mangled looking, and had he been burned around the eye area would that affect his vision? He could see, that I know, because after he led me into the x-ray room, he was fiddling around with something in the back set-up area or whatever it is, and he kept his eyes on me the whole time, except for the odd glance at whatever he was doing, then left the room and the xray technicians came in.

Another odd thing, is I sat for about 2 hours waiting my turn, while others who came after me were taken in. They were all taken in by a female Nurse. I then sat for another half hour, impatiently waiting for that nurse to open the door and call me in. At this point I was alone, no other patients had joined me, and I thought they forgot me and all gone for lunch, so I walked over to the nurses station to ask, and no-one was there. I went back and continued waiting and the door finally opened and he was suddenly "on shift". A few months later at someone's home, their neghbour was visiting and mentioned she worked in this x ray lab at that hospital (fraser valley area in BC). So I asked who that man was, and she said no such person even came close to that description, there were no bald men, not even thin men. I asked if he might be a substitute temp, and she said they don't have substitutes, and she'd worked there for 20 yrs and knew everyone. She became very defensive and snapping at my brief questions, or maybe she just wasn't very nice by nature. I wouldn't say she was covering anything up, but more like my mentioning of him caused her anxiety.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have seen people like that of possible Asian descent.
But very original looking.
I used to think most Asians looked like alien clones anyway.
But some just stand out to be rather unique.
And they look totally like aliens.
There is definitely some weird looking people around and when you see them you know there's something not right with them.
And im not talking about disfigured people, I think anyone with half a brain can tell the difference between a normally odd looking person and a burns victim.
Perhaps it just could be genetic abnormalities.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
Very interesting story.Ask yourself this -what is your gut feeling ?Your instinct?That should give you the answer.Apart from that ,check out Dr Dan Burisch-I think his site is called 'Eagles Disobey',he claims to have alot of one-to -ones with aliens.Read many stories like yours..your not alone ,no pun intended..Candy

My gut feeling was: THAT IS A GRAY! And that while I am almost totally convinced that UFO's are man made and that the Greys have been cooked up by somebody's imagination (probably to go with the "UFO's are alien" line.

Furthermore I feel very sad for her, don't ask me why. The gut feeling I have is that she is being used. The two other people, man and woman, were normal humans.

She could still be a victim of say bad plastic surgery. But still....

Thanks for mentioning the book!

[edit on 23-12-2008 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

If so it was done PERFECTLY! As I stated before she would have pretty if not for her being weird. Her face was without any blemish, she could have figured in an ad for anti wrinkle cream.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior

Anyway, your story reminded me of that. The people next to this woman may have been observers. The were taking note of how this 'hybrid' acted and was reacted to in public. That is the feeling I get from the woman who did notice.

YES! I was thinking something similar. Like the normal woman was observing me observing her. She even looked at the strange woman who, as I said earlier, just kept on walking. And now that I think back: WITHOUT blinking, just her eyes open.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior

The book is called Raechels Eye's, I think thats how you spell it. I read it, it was pretty good.. not sure if it was really true or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join