It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astralwalker on Project Camelot…”2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
On 12/2 a new member of Project Camelot by the user code name of Astralwalker began a lengthy post with lots of pictures, presenting his/her information :
www.projectavalon.net...

I am wondering if anyone here can help me find the sources of where he/she is replicating this information, if you recognize the original source. He/she did not give credit or reference to where all the material or photos come from, and so I find it hard to verify.

Here’s some of Astralwalker’s message content:

1. ancient Maya knowledge
2. ancient ruins and pyramids
3. Mayan Long Count Calendar
4. increasing brightness on the all the planets in our solar system
5. On 21.12.2012 according to the ancient Maya records the humanity will enter into New Era of Higher Consciousness.
6. Earth bombarded with gamma rays
7. Earth passes through the Galactic equinox, the Dark Rift or the Central plane.
8. constellations: the arrow of the Sagittarius is indicating an explosion day and the arrow of the Sagitta is the result of that explosion.
9. This is not impossible when we know that in the case of the Milky Way center there is a Supper Massive Black Hole which with its extreme gravitational power is pulling a huge amount of cosmic dust and gas towards the central point and when the process reaches its culmination, boom…an explosion so powerful that releases a visible beams “Jets” that consist mostly of ionized gas and plasma.
9. In our case it will be right after the appearance of the New Moon on December 13th 2012, what also can mean a start of extremely huge catastrophic effects for our planet.
10. Strangely, the ancient Hopi Prophecy says: There will come a time, when a blue star will appear in the sky...Its light will shatter the darkness of the night... This blue light will bring a wind...A wind like that has not been seen on Earth for a long time...The blue star will bring a fire...This fire will be so bright and hot that will transform the matter of the Universe...The blue light from this star is a signal that forth world is ending...The blue star will cause the oceans to rise and top up towards the land, flooding the world...Almost all living things will physically perish in this great catastrophe.
11. Solor storms
12. Crop circles
13. 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
14. Phil Schneider – underground bases.
15. the 1977 voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command,
16. this ruling Elite or Shadow Government is afraid of what is coming this way. With the last wave that arrives on 28 March 2013 they will all pay for they did because against the Will of the Creator no one can.
17. SO, WHAT IS SMART TO DO? Many things. But mostly, to stay alive till the arrival of the first few beams. They will become visible on Dec 13 2012, and the first one will arrive after 8 days exactly on 11:11 when the alignment will take place.
- After the arrival of the first few beams from the Galactic center, we are safe.
They will be strong enough to clean the astral plane, and afterwards it doesn’t matter even if we lose our physical bodies. We are safe. The Nexus will clean all the dirt in it.
Advice 1: if the things went as they will, don’t go to the underground facilities that will be offered to you. It’s better to stay outside then to hide underground. The Way Down leads to New World Order – distorted idea that stretches all the way back to the ancient Atlantis.
18. there are is a heavy positive and negative ET presence at the moment.
19. There are other places that are safe, but most of others will probably not sustain suitable climate, because after this Global Warming process we are facing Ice Age in most part of our planet.
That is why they build the Underground World. It’s already 90% operational but if the Norwegian politician is correct it has to be finished by the start of 2011.
But they are all wrong. Besides it is build with the “other” technologies and with the help of the renegade aliens, this cycle is different.
The Shadow Government is deceived by those entities. Isn’t ironic?
They had deceived all human kind (their own kind) but soon they will face that they also were deceived by the negative ETs and have not been told the truth and the real purpose why underground world is build.
20. There is a possibility, that on the astral plane, huge ships will be parked, with a plan to use their advanced technology to trap as many consciousness they can. The same consciousness that were previously in human bodies, and then to cut their awareness, to put them in dream like awareness so they will not know what is going on, (believe that they have technology and the skills to do that) and then to put them inside the energetic containers, then transported to other systems and finally to put them in other bodies so the manipulation and the explanation of the generated energy field called aura which is result of the fusing of our consciousness with the energies in the surrounding space, can continue.
21. - How do I picture the form of the Creator and how this form will look like inside the Nexus?
- What shell I do when time comes?
- It makes no difference how you imagine the Creator. It is important that you create space deep inside you that can accept the Creator. That space is called pure heart.
Once the beam of white-bluish light strikes you, everything will come by itself.
-How will I know if Am I ready?
-You are ready. Otherwise the Universe wouldn’t bring this information to you.
-Will someone survive on the physical plane?
-Around 2800 people.
22. Just fallow what appears in the crops around the world.

The above are bits from the first page of his post, there are 3 more pages of it. I sent him/her a private message to ask whose pictures he/she is replicating, and he/she said none of the pictures are his/hers.

It’s always too easy for readers to just automatically believe anything they read. Surprisingly, even Kerry Cassidy is saying this post is “Highly Recommended”.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by KathyT]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
astral projection is a form of witchcraft, it works your opening demonic doors, your soul belong sin your body until death

[edit on 20-12-2008 by jesus78]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jesus78

I'm still reading the thread..but this is just stupid. Astral projection, you see what you want to see. I mean real or not, debate it, but your thoughts control immediately everything about your experience. Fear a demon, a demon will appear and make you even more afraid. Know demons can't touch you, and you're there to have fun, you won't see any demons at all.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
yeah just stupid.. ancient mayan knowledge great a hugley corrupt people who were as you say demonically influenced there structures very similat to the egyptian pyramids... another great civilaztion (sarcastic) no your not controlled at all ...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesus78
astral projection is a form of witchcraft, it works your opening demonic doors, your soul belong sin your body until death

jesus78, why do you bother to post here at all? Apparently all you did was look at a user code, it’s pretty evident you didn’t look at the message at all. And you can’t even compose grammar correctly. Anybody can choose any user code they want (I use several on different forums)… and in your case, it looks like you are trying to represent yourself as Jesus? Get real.

To others, I don’t want anyone defending Astralwalker because of someone’s stupid post… what I am hoping for, it some thoughtful and careful research into aspects of Astralwalker’s many topics, you pick any one you like. I’m looking for the source of the photos as well.

Thank you all!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
[edit on 20-12-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jesus78

You will have to abide by the rules like the rest of us. I would seek a subject you do agree with if i were you.

And NO, i'm not a mod, but when i see the tone in you it irritates me.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ay, AstralWalker may be a little quaky but he/she makes much sense. you know ATS is owned by the powers that be because the guys in charge on this site just release mind washing propaganda (though the normal users some will spread good info that is not influenced by the PTB) that just run like 'experiments' too see what some of us who are still mainly ingrained in the matrix will believe in things they've just made up. Though like I said some users have posted beyond top secret info but were banned and ridiculed like John Lear.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
belive me, they've got us way over our heads. just gotta stop 'em

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Flash-frozen dino's any one ???
This thing comming at us at superSonic light speed, eta 2012 2013 ??
Schweet !

University of Sydney astronomer Peter Tuthill, who has been studying WR 104 since it was discovered in 2000, has also created a dramatic movie showing the spiral pattern generated as the two stars orbit each other. The animation shown here is an older one — a newer one that is much cooler is available, but at 400kb I’ll simply link to it — but it gives you an idea of what’s going on.

The thing to note is that we really are looking at this spiral almost face-on, more-or-less down the pole of the system (it appears to be tilted by about 12 degrees from face-on, but it’s difficult to measure, and could be tilted by anything from 0 - 16 degrees — Tuthill’s technical paper has details). It’s hard to say exactly, but it’s close enough to make me wonder.

WR 104: A nearby gamma-ray burst?

[edit on 2-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

new topics

top topics

join