It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Knoxville Horror with a Twist;MSM Censors Details, Of Course

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I was reading through the net with some updated news, and I ran across this article of a Military mans newly wed having been brutally "Beaten" "Sexually Assaulted" and then , if that weren't enough, "Murdered execution style and the house set fire" to cover up the tracks of the assailants. Which by the way were all black men enlisted in the marines with the man that was murdered was a Marine as well.

On the "Global Politician" website, there was an author of this story bringing it to light for not getting the attention that it so rightly deserves. In the dictation of this author Nicholas Stix, he goes on to how all the major medias had intentionally ignored the story as worthy enough for publicity and thought that there was "No" racial infractions made by these unimaginable individuals doing what they had so "Atrociously" committed such a heinous crime of "Racism" on such a scale.

I would have one read this with open mind, it si a gruesome attack of the utmost unacceptable kind and the story of this taking place leaves one to ponder "What lies next for interracial unions?"

The author also goes into a a bit of a foot note of how President elect Obama would further feed the "Neglect" of such incidents with an increase of them. I can't verify this will be the reality of the Obama Administration, but with the words the Author of this stories explanation, "I can only hope it will now be a fully deplorable act for all to see as truly uncalled for hate crime to a white man that married a Black woman."

They were wed just a few months ago, and had just bought a five-bedroom house off the foreclosure market, in Winchester, in Riverside County. The cute, petite, 26-year-old bride was studying to become a doctor.

The couple was bound and gagged and tortured. The wife was "sexually assaulted". Then husband and wife were each killed, "execution-style", with a bullet to the back of the head. In an attempt to cover their tracks, the killers set fire to the living room.

www.vdare.com...

The story is sickening, but at the same time, it is our realities of how out of hand "Racism" is getting, for all creed's and walks of life.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Nick Stix doesn't pull any punches. He is completely anti-PC and I love his stuff because of it. This tragedy is as he says. A complete Racial attack on a couple because they chose to ignore the invisable racial line that love many times crosses. The underlying problem, as stated, is the lack of true screening of our military because of the Fear of being Anti=PC! The gang mentality has no right to exist in our armed forces.

Zindo

[edit on 12/20/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
imagine the opposite situation. black soldier killed by the white guys for taking the white wife. it would be whole state burning.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This was covered by at least one cable news organization, I saw it. But it was on several alt-news sites with a conspiracy twist that was not race-related, more along the lines of military personnel mental health and cover-ups on criminal behavior by members of the military.

There are more than a few cases of military personnel committing just awful, heinous crimes this past year.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
there is a link to the letter of soldier's mother:
filthyrag.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ya, sure mental health issue. Thats the catch all for any crimes that might be tied to the inability of our military to do what needs to be done. No monetary gain from the attack. No problems in the unit between the individuals has been investigated, only mental health. If it was mental health, isn't is interesting that all four individuals had the same mental delusion? This was totaly and completely racial. It could be called a mental health issue but it ain't gonna' fly with most folks once the story is truely told.
Zindo

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is absurd! The media could not possibly be biased toward African Americans...that's just crazy talk.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack
This is absurd! The media could not possibly be biased toward African Americans...that's just crazy talk.

I don't know tradejack?
If this were a "White on Black" scenario, I am apt to believe it would have caused and raised more "Hell" than what the situation has has achieved thus far.

When these thing's happen, [And I don't want to wave the guilt wand on anyone, African American, Chinese, Japanese, Hispanic , Caucasians, etc.] there tends to be more of a "Civilian" out cry for it happening to denomination's of the minority classes such as the above mentioned.

I guess you could say that when I had ran across this story, I was never aware of it happening, but when it happens to for instance "Rodney King" there was no end to the coverage it had gotten. It is possible that these atrocities are happening so frequently that they, the journalists, have other thing's better to do other than speak of such "Downer" kind of topics.
But on a note of expectations, it could be because of the "Outrage" thing's of this nature have produced in our societies all over the globe, and are currently happening right now, look at Greece, and it is still going on.

There is a "Hush-Hush" nature to our USA media as of late, they try to bring thing's to standards of accomplishment and creativeness, not absurdities and degradations of the human nature. After all, "What would the world think of the USA having such 'Evil' and 'terrible' things happening on our own countries soil when we are trying to reach out and better everyone else's way of living?"

AS for your statement, "There may be some truth to your defense, but it is odd there are some powers out there that had wished to openly discard this story, or at the very least cover it up from the truths making it to the public?"

With this particular story , I am leaning towards "Intentional minimal coverage to protect our armed service's men and reputation with some bias towards the African American affiliation of this being similar 'Gang Type' attack of American "Good" people on American soil." IMHO...

Still a very disturbing story of nature and situation.....

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Ya, sure mental health issue. Thats the catch all for any crimes that might be tied to the inability of our military to do what needs to be done. No monetary gain from the attack. No problems in the unit between the individuals has been investigated, only mental health. If it was mental health, isn't is interesting that all four individuals had the same mental delusion? This was totaly and completely racial. It could be called a mental health issue but it ain't gonna' fly with most folks once the story is truely told.
Zindo

If it was a mental health issue they would have went in, chopped them up with an axe, then sat down to watch some tv and eat their food oh and they wouldn't have tried to cover it up.

Mental Health murder trials are a dime a dozen but the ones that succeed are usually the ones that don't try to cover it up because they feel they have done nothing wrong.

By burning the house it showed it was pre-meditated murder, they knew it was wrong and didn't want to go to jail. If it was mental health issues it would not have been conducted the way it was. Further more if they were military they were screened before entering services to screen out issues with mental health.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
By burning the house it showed it was pre-meditated murder, they knew it was wrong and didn't want to go to jail. If it was mental health issues it would not have been conducted the way it was. Further more if they were military they were screened before entering services to screen out issues with mental health.

"My sentiments and thoughts spot on !!!"

There has to be a "More" sinister thought perception behind this act. "Racism" being one of them, but there are an entourage of other scenarios that could take the place of the racism thoughts.

As for the "Mental Health" issue, "You have got to be kidding me!!" Crosses my mind and train of thoughts over this issue. The military does do a very strenuous mental health check of newbies in the services, but with the over all accumulation of newer members of all of the service branches, they could be getting lax with depth of the initial oaths to get into the named branches of the military.

Thousands of jobs across the country and right here in Las Vegas have been lost over the past few months and experts agree it might get even worse over the next few months. That's why many people are turning to the military to get a good paying, steady job, despite any downturns in the economy.

www.lasvegasnow.com...

And while that may not sound like a lot, Air Force recruiters in Albuquerque told KRQE News 13 their phones are ringing off the hook.
The phone lines are busy, the office is full and the number of recruits has ore than doubled from about 20 at this time last year to close to 50 this year.
All branches of the military are seeing a spike.

www.krqe.com...

I decided to go to an enlistment website, found what the criteria is, even lists mental health, but shows no details of criteria acceptance?

While the Service branches have similar entrance requirements, each has its own admission standards based on the amount and type of recruits needed. The requirements listed here apply to the U.S. Military as a whole. For more specifics, it's best to contact a recruiter.

todaysmilitary.com...

All it really gives you is "Contact Recruiter" click on, that is strange, but it may remain "Classified as to not allow our military knowledge bases to misconstrued as 'We take the crazies' when tapped into??" JK MOD's!!

But seriously, there does seem to be some kind of enveloped secrecy when it comes to such topical questions..

new topics

top topics

join