It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last night something very strange happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Last night around 11:00pm MT.
Myself and 4 of my friend's went up to the superstition mountain's here in
Arizona to do a bit of night fishing at one of the hotspot's for bass fishing.
We arrived around 10:00pm and hiked around for a good camp spot until about 11:00 and built a fire and started setting up camp for the night.

We heard something that sounded like a jackhammer in the distance and saw what looked like to be floodlight's up over the southern tip of the mountain. It was a bit strange but didnt really raise any flag's and we went back to setting up camp. About 20 min. after we set up camp we saw 3 men on quad's comming toward's us. this is not unusual as many people hike around or camp and fish out in this area. These men were in military clothing and each were carrying what looked like M-16's.

We were told to leave the area and that it would be closed to the public for the better part of the weekend. When my friend asked what happened and why the men were out there with full military attire and weapon's they just kept telling us we needed to leave or we would be arrested. We just took what we could carry and went back to our vehicles and drove out back into town. Im not sure what was going on up in the mountainside but whatever it was someone thought they needed to have pretty good security surrounding them. Ive called new's channel's and looked online and no one seem's to have heard anything about this. Im pretty sure the military has no reason to be up there digging around in the middle of the night unless they are looking for rock's or something we are not suppose to know about.

My friend's and i are very tempted to go back and try to get a closer view of the situation but are a bit scared of being caught if in fact there is something going on up there. We are trying to pinpoint the exact location we were at and map it. Any suggestion's would be great,

[edit on 20-12-2008 by trig_grl]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

I live close by, where did you see this activity ???

new topics

join