It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Billion to die in the next three years!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Six Billion to die in the next three years!

HOW WOULD THE GOVERNMENTS OF THIS PLANET PREPARE SIX BILLION PEOPLE FOR THE END OF THE WORLD?...............THEY WOULDN'T!

Do a Google search...2012.

The above words are the headline for the new blockbuster 2012!
Clever marketing from Hollywood, hard sell tactics from the makers? or is it more than that? ARE THE CIA NASA BEHIND THE MOVIE? ARE THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT PREPARING US FOR DISSASTER, ARE WE BEING WARNED OF WHAT'S TO COME!
read more here,
link

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Bazil]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Uh, according to the last time I looked, that would be everybody.

Not very effective for the NWO. Who would they have left to dominate?

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zlots331

There would still be 700 million. That's a managable number. Wouldn't really need to dominate if most of these were to be NWO believers coming out of their bunkers.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

And it's been stated they would like to get the global population down to 500 million!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zlots331
Uh, according to the last time I looked, that would be everybody.

Not very effective for the NWO. Who would they have left to dominate?

Just a thought.

I think that is their plan to kill everyone then start a new race of people... Who knows i don't! Forget i said anything...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think you have made a not so inconsequential rounding error. 6.6 billion less 6 billion leaves 600 million on the planet. 10% of 6.6 billion leaves 660 million. I suspect those 60 million will not appreciate being "rounded" off the planet... LOL

PM

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

Thank you, that's funny.

Plus another thought, what the hell are they going to do with all the bodies? Now there's a carbon footprint problem.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You didn't read the post, I didn't say the government are going to kill us, I simply ask the question, are they trying to warn us of a global dissaster, using this movie as a prpoganda tool!
As they have many many times in the past!
It's all there in my thread!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
And this is why we need full disclosure from our governments. I hope everyone has sent in their faxes as part of the Milliion fax on Washington.

None of us has the answers, but unless we get started in a 'think tank' mode, of everyone discussing it, we won't be able to help each other. We need to be thinking we're all in this together.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KathyT

Exactly.............

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

You may be right. Hollywood is trying to tell us what we are up against.
www.imdb.com...

[edit on 12/20/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hollywood is beholden to money just as much as most other globs of humanity.
I'm fairly repulsed by the fear mongering for dollars going on in the 2012 industry at the moment. 2012 is but one moment in our future. Humanity will evolve.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Oh yes, I totally agree but........how many of us will be left to start the process?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Your worrying about nothing.........lets all have a coke and relax.....plus even if it does happen the earth needs to get rid of all those sheeple...it would actually be a good thing....

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose Head

With all respect, how do you know who are the sheeple?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bazil

With all respect, how do you know who are the sheeple?

well we'd have to get out and look...but the criteria is easy.........

Sheeple is anyone who depends on a handout...whether it be mortgages ...supermarkets...credit cards...car loans...student loans...etc.

because true freedom requires real work....such as growing your own food...building a home that gets you off all power grids....sustaining yourself....

alot of people talk about freedom...but really they are just lazy....they are comfortable having so called leaders lead them becuse they are sheeple....

now this is the model ...this may not be you or any other forum member....

so like i said we need to go out and look for them...their everywhere....

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Moose Head]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So, basically 2012 is the target because Mayans supposedly ended cycle of their calendar in what we see as this year? So those are the guys behind NWO, now i understand it all...

And as for murdering so many people - who is ruthless enough to do it i wonder. It is something that needs involvement of a lot of people - all will be so evil? Earth can support even larger population of people if we do it correctly and stop over-consuming. Easier thing by the way then to wipe out 90 percent of population.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
So, basically 2012 is the target because Mayans supposedly ended cycle of their calendar in what we see as this year? So those are the guys behind NWO, now i understand it all...

And as for murdering so many people - who is ruthless enough to do it i wonder. It is something that needs involvement of a lot of people - all will be so evil? Earth can support even larger population of people if we do it correctly and stop over-consuming. Easier thing by the way then to wipe out 90 percent of population.

Hitler was ruthless enough to order it and had his henchmen carry it out...so nothing is out of the realm of possibilities....

all they have to do is create a food crisis for example...so the sheeple who are dependent on handouts...will run to the food lines established by the elite...when you go for your handout...into the gas chamber you go...or choose your own death be creative now....

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It's funny you should say that!
I was listening to two people at work today, they thought they where being paid peanuts for what they were doing, I couldn't help listening, I just thought, what would happen if everybody said lets go home!
The world would change over night, we wouldn't need governments and army's and things like that, we would all be at home growing food and being happy!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bazil

It's funny you should say that!
I was listening to two people at work today, they thought they where being paid peanuts for what they were doing, I couldn't help listening, I just thought, what would happen if everybody said lets go home!
The world would change over night, we wouldn't need governments and army's and things like that, we would all be at home growing food and being happy!

lmaooooo...something to that effect........

but you are still within a society....so lets say you wanted to build a home...that got you completeely off the power grid....how do you go about it without money?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join