It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polymer Vision and Alien Spacecraft Cloaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Polymer Vision is an ultra thin full color image and video screen(link to video is below). I don't know much about this but I had some thoughts that I wanted to share with the ATS members who seem to be quite expert at researching and gathering info.

My thoughts are: What if this material was applied to "Dark Star" projects such as Aurora and TRB3. The surface of the craft would literally become a video screen. With camera's embedded "flush"over the surface of the craft, the craft itself could display background images on it's surface which would effectually make it invisible or cloaked. A computer connect with the camera's and the polymer surface of the craft would likely have to scan and celebrate the surrounding skies or landscape around the craft for maximum "blend" with it's surroundings. During the calibration process the ship would temporarily appear to change color and brightness, then suddenly disappear.

Could this polymer be the result of back engineering alien technology?

I know that some will say that this polymer would not be able to illuminate with the intensity required.....but what if this polymer is the first generation result and the shadow gov. has advanced this further to illuminate with much greater intensity?

Here is the link to the video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Have not been able to connect to youTube since Friday.
anyone else having same problem?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

Did you try doing a trace route "tracert" to see if it's a router between you and the youtube site? open command prompt and type:
tracert www.youtube.com then hit enter key.

Make sure you have a space between the word tracert and the www address. Don't use http....just www.youtube.com. Hit enter key and watch all the routers show up.......if you get timed out on any of them, this could be the problem. You can find out the contact info for the operator of each router by using their IP as it appears in the tracert info. Usually these problems are repaired within a few days without you doing anything.

new topics

join