It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO remote controlled or alien controlled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I was wondering:

If NASA sends different kinds of spacecraft to explore other places, are aliens doing the same thing?

Sometimes you see UFO's moving to fast and making hard movements, and I don't think that aliens even with the technology they have, they can't can handle those g-forces. But their aircraft can and they send them to earth to explore.

What do you think?

[edit on 20-12-2008 by cdesigns]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS first off. At least, I am assuming this by your points.

It is always posible that aliens could be sending out probes, but with the rash of sightings and the frequencies that they are sighted, is it a bit more than just exploring?

Does Jello feel G-Force? I think back to the cartoon movie Jimmy Neutron... Gelatinous beings. It's hard to know how their body handles anything, we haven't come across any to investigate.

I want to congratulate you on a great thread. I look forward to seeing how the true UFOlogists here at ATS reply to it.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
There are probably probes, but from my understanding, these visitors most likely have the ability to move their energy life from or consciousness (spirits) into an artificial form and body. A small craft could possibly contain thousands of another species in some type of spritual stasis that would eventually take another form or host such as humans. This is probably another reason why we've been referred to as containers.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

It is very possible the majority of "saucer crashes" that are rumored could just be alien probes. The first probes would of been unmanned, and they would take thousands of years to get here. It would not be surprising if they did crash land here, and while they would be primitive, they would have symbols and evidence they were flying through deep space.
Welcome to ATS, and good thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yes,i think it would be rather silly for an alien species to zoom about the universe or galaxy themselves in little spaceships.I think they would send out tens of thousands maybe more of craft that have AI far far superior to our own...they can survive for tens of thousands of years travelling across a predetermined route and report/send back findings about planets.This data would then be analyzed by the alien species and if anything exciting was found they would then have a manned trip...thats what i think anyway.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Solomons]

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Solomons]

top topics

join