It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois governor: 'I have done nothing wrong'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

CHICAGO, Illinois (CNN) -- Embattled Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich vowed Friday to fight federal corruption charges and stay on the job, despite calls for his resignation amid allegations that he attempted to sell President-elect Barack Obama's former Senate seat.

"I will fight, I will fight, I will fight until I take my last breath. I have done nothing wrong," Blagojevich said in a brief news conference in Chicago. "I'm not going to quit a job that people have hired me to do." The spirited comments were the first public statements from the second-term governor about the allegations since his arrest December 9 on federal corruption charges.

Sorry buddy, I think you're screwed. If this punk gets off on a technicality, I am going to be so mad. I believe the legitimacy of the wiretap is already being called in to question. Why doesn't the guy try to muster up a little dignity (if he has any...) and bow out gracefully instead of wasting more of our tax dollars and time.

Link

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
He was doing preemptive crookery.

That makes him a bad thought person, unless his words can be
held against him, in that case Marlyn Monroe.

How many people said that before slick spitzer came to an
Illuminati flame out.

He might be sanctioned by the state in an Illuminati ceremony of
disgust.

[edit on 12/20/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

I personally have not heard of any evidence presented against him. You mentioned a wiretap? I have not heard of that yet, but look forward to seeing the evidence.

If he is not guilty legitimately could this be part of this republican war against democratic politics?

Just a thought. We could draw conclusions more appropriately if the evidence was publicly available. It's not specifically so that it can be presented directly to the court. In fact, I will be surprised if we ever hear the real wiretap recording.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

They have evidence against him from his wiretapping. He allowed the government to do wiretapping on him and they found him out. Pretty silly huh?

Isn't it funny how whenever a politician says they've done nothing wrong most of the times they have done EVERYTHING wrong?

top topics

join