It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new member has emerged from the darkness!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ah great to see a fellow darkened soul...

Welcome and may we meet in discussion one day...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Nice intro.

Got my attention. Do you really follow "the path of darkness", or does it just sound more interesting?

Anyway, welcome. Looking forward to finding an answer sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gnozt
Welcome too!

What is according you the difference between 'darkness' and 'evil' ?

Colors don't excist. Colors are imaginations created by light.

In life on earth we can never experience real darkness, because it don't excist in this world.

No light, no life. That is a law.
In this universe there is plenty real darkness. This world is about light. We cannot be light. We humans have to receive light and shine towards other people and living creatures.

Interesting post. Strictly speaking black and white are not colors, I believe they simply absorb or reflect "light". At least for me "darkness" is a kind of world-aware romance; not nihilistic, but also not sentimental. The social ideal is that we should be the species of "light". But is this realistic? Isn't this self-deception that allows hunger, factory-farms and genocide (true darkness) - because most people couldn't be too bothered? And yet they think they are "light" and good, as they applaud the very potential destruction of others and future generations. Sure, some do care, to varying degrees. Maybe this is too deep, and "night" or "darkness" is simply a metaphor for what is hidden, secret and truly mysterious. By the way, creatures in caves, or the ocean floors, or even the human gut are adapted to life in the dark. Lucky them, they've done better for themselves where we cannot reach them.

Dead things become real dark. But death is not life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join