It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TFF STUDY GROUP, Who is Franklin A. Thomas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am curious to know more about Franklin A. Thomas. I started looking at who sits on the board of Citi, when Citi Bank started getting so much of the Bail Out money awarded to it. Everyone else who sits on Citi's board is a very well known Chairman of the Board for other huge or widely known companies but Franklin A. Thomas. I wonder what made him rate?

For some, directorships can be very lucrative. According to proxy statements, Franklin A. Thomas received more than $400,000 in cash retainers last year and additional compensation in stock from the boards on which he serves--Alcoa (nyse: AA - news - people ), Avaya (nyse: AV - news - people ), Citigroup (nyse: C - news - people ), Conoco (nyse: CO - news - people ), Cummins (nyse: CUM - news - people ), PepsiCo (nyse: PEP - news - people ) and Lucent Technologies (nyse: LU - news - people )--which are some of the most generous. Franklin is also chairman of the September 11th Fund and a consultant of the TFF Study Group, a non-profit that assists South Africa.

Forbes America's Most Overworked Directors

In addition to these Boards he serves on he also is a member of the United Nations Fund for International Parthernships.

U.N. Fund for International Partnerships

In addition he sits on the Ford Foundation, is associated with the New York City Police Department...runs the September 11th Fund, the Bedford-Stuyvesant Restoration Fund, and is also associated with the Gentree Foundation, Freinds of the Mandella Children, and Freinds of the Constitutional Court of South Africa.

TFF STUDY GROUP RELATIONS

He seems like a very busy man! I wonder what makes him so popular?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This thread is marked for termination...

join