It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Take a moment and brighten a dying childs day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And ill send the card on Monday...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Il send a card to the little sprog. I hope she gets better. Hpe her and her family find all the strenght they need.
I presume this address is in America?

kx

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
thanks Gov,

I was literally in tears when reading about her, and the fact that you decided to change yourself so much.

I have always adored the name Hannah for a girl, and hope that if i ever have a daughter in the future that i will name her Hannah...a consider it one of the most beautiful names ever.

In my meditation session today i do little healing for people (without their knowing) , i did one for her and plan on doing more every single day in hopes that a miracle will happen.

I also went out and bought this wonderful card with audio on it and recorded a little saying that i hope she has a wonderful Christmas and that she has friends in high places...haha

this thread is awesome, but more people should post...get all of ats in here!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

To any and all skeptics here, snopes.com says it is true.

Thanks for sharing. It's nice to be able to give something meaningful and I hope she and her family feel all the love delivered with all the cards.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just an update from what I know.
The employees where I work at in Harrisburg, Pa. signed a ton of cards
and provided a gift basket. All hand delivered. When the employee delivered the items at the house was invited in. Santa Claus was sitting at the side of the bed holding Hanna's hand. She is now partially blind.
It was a sad sight to see a child like that. Wish I could blink my eyes and change every thing for her.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wonder how many cards they will get. She could make it, the odds are not 100 percent impossible.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm gonna paint her a picture of angels and send it to her.
Okay, this is added cuz it was a one line post, but that was all it needed to be.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Aw I wish I read this thread earlier today when the mall was open. Tomorrow I'll definitely be buying her a card and look around for a stuffed animal I can send her.

Thanks for bringing this to us OP
S&F for you!!

[edit on 21-12-2008 by ben420]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm going to make her a card in the morning. I have all sorts of construction paper and funny cat stickers. And lots of love will go into this card. She'll feel it.

This girl must feel so loved right now.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I usually consider myself somewhat of a Grinch around this time of year. I love Christmas but seem to not get much joy from it. This has melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Good going Gov! I'll be sending cards and teddy bears today. This should be a top priority post here on ATS... much more important than any of the junk that is presently posted on the top of the front page. This Grinch is gonna don his Santa cap... again THANK YOU for the post. S&F!

~Candyman~

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
man. i have 6 hand made cards this year from a friend's letter press.
one of them is going to her.
thanks for the head's up.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
im about to go food shopping and i will be picking up a card.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This is a great idea
I was just about to log off when I saw the thread title on the right hand side...

My card will take a few days to get there, being in Canada and all - but I'll be putting it in the mail tomorrow morning...

This little girl deserves to smile.....wow...way to bring tears to my eyes...

- Carrot

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Just put mine in the mail, thanks for this most excellent post, starred and flagged! Spreading the word today so she'll get more cards. Hannah will definitely be in my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I just sealed a card for her, and posted the info on my facebook and myspace! I hope she gets so many cards that it will take a week to open them all! Thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I just sent Hannah my Guardian Angel. My grandmother gave me a silver pendant before she died. It has St. Joseph and St. Christopher on it. It says, "St. Joseph pray for me." and "St. Christopher protect me.". I felt that my Grandmother would have wanted me to pass it on to someone in more need. My Grandmother always said that we all have someone looking over us. I've always felt that since she gave me the pendant. I hope that at the very least, it does bring a smile to her face, and some warmth to her heart.
May her days be full of sunshine, even in their darkest hours.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Oreyeon]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Government Cheese

Thank you. I lost my son last month to complications from diabetes. He was 18 and had not had the chance to realize his dream of helping children avoid the problems he had growing up. Not only will I send Hannah a card, but I am going to make my son's dream a reality. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join